Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge (628 Views)

DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by zukky79: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Governor Nyesom Wike in the early hours of (Saturday) today mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of State Security, DSS and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt.

The governor who fielded questions from
newsmen in front of the Judge’s residence
said he was manhandled by men of the DSS
and the Police who came to whisk the judge
away. “What has happened this night it is unfortunate. Even in military government it has never happened like this, you listen to people. That is why we are here. I said not under my watch will I allow this type of activity take place.

“The DSS, Police they cocked their guns and
said they will shoot me. And I told them I
have never heard this type of thing happen
before. Again this is to show that more of this
will come. Wondering why the security men will choose 1 am to storm the residence of the judge the governor said their action portend danger for the nation’s democracy.

He said all he expected the security men to
have done was to invite the judge, adding that
if he had ignored the invitation then other
legal steps should have been taken.

Continuing, he said he did not bother to know
the name of the judge but he only had to
come out to stop the attempted abduction of
the judge because as Chief Security of the
state he would not allow such lawlessness
take place in his state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/breaking-news-wike-resists-police-as-dss-attempt-to-abduct-judge-manhandled/

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by senatorizyking(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2016
This change administration and Impunity is like bread and butter, from DSS invasion of akwaibom government house, unlawful detentions in the Land to invasion of ekiti state house of assembly , If this could happen to a judge what should be the fate of common man in the street ? THANKS Gov. Wike for coming out to defend democracy in the midst of threat from the tyrant attack Dogs ...

NIGERIANS WELCOME TO CHANGE ERA !

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by georgen2u(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
OK I hope zombies will understand that istandwithDullard
Is now a threat to istandwithNigeria project

Nigeria is fast becoming a Zoo with Lion King as the ruler to eat whom ever he pleases
Re: Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by drtwist(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Y
Re: Gov. Wike Threatened, As His Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by Mynd44: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2016

(1)

How Ize-iyamu Lied Against God Concerning Election Results / PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja / VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.