Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (55988 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / DSS, Police Threatened To Shoot Me For Resisting Attempt To Abduct Judge — WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
We are under dictatorship....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by CHukZero: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Hw wike take get dis info sef de fear me.him no de sleep?...strong n mean men still de exist for dis Wayward govt o.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by babajero(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
shamack:
Hnnnn lol lot of lies in this post,,,,DSS will arrest Wike sef,,,,did i hear him say the director of DSS is also there?,,,,to do what if i may ask?
are you sure you sure you Read the post?

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by freshvine(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
Are you insinuating that Wiked is that caring? where was he when apc chieftains were murdered? where was he when that barrister was murdered? where was Wiked when that school principal was killed? has wiked been serious with Rivers people's security that Rivers today is regarded as rivers of blood? I dispise apc, I detest pdp and Buhari is not qualified as leader to me, however, Wiked knows something you and I don't know in this case.

You've deviated from the topic of discussion.

You should as well ask where where was George Bush when world Trade Center was bombed or to satisfy your blame game even more, where was God when Jesus was humiliated and crucified?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by otunbakolawole(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Not to defend any illegality, but Wike should know how the game is played. He and his PDP cohorts now feel what's like to use federal might, they did worse when he was minister. He is no saint.

The federal government too should please let sleeping and allow the people of Rivers state be. Don't intimidate or harass them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by cutieberie1(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2016
This man should take time so he doesn't go the way of late Gen. Abacha, but d best is just to impeach him

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by dnanjul: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ViczonaNg: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
shamack:
Hnnnn lol lot of lies in this post,,,,DSS will arrest Wike sef,,,,did i hear him say the director of DSS is also there?,,,,to do what if i may ask?
Close ur smelly mouth pls...

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by worldman(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2016
What goes around comes around, when Wike was terrorising ameachi in river state you guys where sleeping

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ViczonaNg: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2016
akpanbaba:
Wike has to fight for Judges because the judges in Nigeria made him a governor.Intetnational observers said there was no election but the judges said everything went on well in Rivers despite the number of people eho were killed in Rivers.Nigerians who are not aware of the harm juges have caused this nation can say whatever they like about Buhari and DSS but i can say that Judges are worst than Buhari.My take is that a man who went to school to cause more pains to people is worst than a man who did not go to school

What proof do you have to show that judges have destroyed this country? Without lawyers common man like you andI will not get justice. All you people that spew trash from the your mother's bedroom, come out to the world and face real life challenges and I tell you, you'll understand the extent Buhari's govt have damaged this country. If to you it's the ok that men of DSS are invading these people's home at ungodly hour to abduct them, may such happen to the bread winner in ur family.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by utibe6667: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2016
cleaning exercise in commando styley coolcleaning exercise in commando styley
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Wadeoye(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
I pity this man. He will be shot and nothing will happen.

Why should a governor attempt to stop the officials of the government from doing their job?

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Wadeoye(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2016
otunbakolawole:

Not to defend any illegality, but Wike should know how the game is played. He and his PDP cohorts now feel what's like to use federal might, they did worse when he was minister. He is no saint.

The federal government too should please let sleeping and allow the people of Rivers state be. Don't intimidate or harass them.

So, even if someone in river state commit a crime, security operatives should not touch him? Then Nigeria constitution should be amended to exempt river people from arrest and investigation even if they commit crime.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by july66: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2016
dainformant:
Early this morning, governor Nyesom Wike and his entourage mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of State Security, DSS and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84 B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt. According to reports, the governor was allegedly manhandled by men of the DSS and the Police who came to whisk the judge away.

Read the press statement which has been released to that effect.

The illegal siege on Rivers State by Federal security agencies continued unabated during the early hours of Saturday as hundreds of Department of State Services (DSS) operatives and policemen attempted to illegally abduct a Federal High Court judge residing at Number 35 Forces Avenue in Port Harcourt

The illegal failed abduction was led by Mr Tosin Ajayi, Rivers State Director of the Department of State Services (DSS) and Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr Francis Odesanya.

The operatives of DSS reportedly rough-handled Governor Wike, pushing him around and injuring his hand. A few of the operatives cocked their rifles and threatened to shoot the Governor.

They were irked by Governor Wike's arrival at the scene shortly after the failed abduction process began. It was learnt that Governor Wike received security information on the illegal moves, minutes after the operation started.

The security operatives blocked the entrance of the residence of the Federal High Court judge at about 1am on saturday morning, claiming that they were acting on orders from above. As they dragged Governor Wike, they insisted that they must be allowed to leave with the judge.

However, the commotion attracted passers by and journalists who thronged the vicinity to know why hundreds of security agents in several Patrol vans had been mobilised.

Upon the arrival of the national media, the Rivers State Director of the DSS, Mr Tosin Ajayi jumped into his vehicle and fled the scene.

However, addressng journalists, Rivers State Police Commissioner, Francis Odesanya said the two security agencies were at the scene because they received privileged information.

Odesanya claimed he was at the scene as a peace maker. He declined comments on why the Police joined the DSS to abduct a serving Federal High Court judge.

In an interview with journalists at the scene of the failed illegal abduction of a Federal High Court judge by the Police and DSS, Governor Wike said it will not be under his watch that security agencies wiĺl be allowed to entrench needless impunity.

He declared that their reckless action portends danger to the nation's democracy, noting that he is convinced that President Buhari is not aware of the level of impunity being perpetrated by Federal Securiy agencies.

Governor Wike stated that whatever the situation, the rule of law must prevail in a democratic setting.

He said if the security agencies had a lawful directive to implement, they must follow due process .

According to him: "Not under my watch wiĺl I allow this kind of impunity to take place. That is why we are here. I don't know which judge they were detailed to abduct. I didn't bother myself to know which judge. All I am interested in is that, at this level, it is not allowed.

"He is not a criminal and he is not an armed robber. If the person has committed an offence, invite him. It is only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style.

"The Commissioner of Police is here, the Director of DSS is here. Their operatives cocked their guns and threatened to shoot me. I have never seen that before. Again , this is to tell you what we are facing . We know that more will come. For us in this state, we shall continue to resist it."

Governor Wike added: "It doesn't matter what it will cost. When you talk about liberty, sacrifices must be made. We are not trying to stop an arrest. All we are saying is that things must be done decently and in line with the rule of law.

"Rivers State is under siege. For you to see a governor out at this time of the day, something is wrong. A siege is an understatement. If this type of thing happens next time, the people wiĺl resist it to the last".

The governor stressed: "They are trying to do something funny in this state, probably to declare a state of emergency.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Electronic Media.
8th October, 2016.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/governor-wike-threatened-as-he-resists.html
I knew we were in trouble when, as a former military ruler, Buhari appointed a man from his home town as director of the DSS. Have grown ups suddenly forgotten about the atrocities committed in this country by the past National Security Organisation, NSO?
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by july66: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Wadeoye:

Why should a governor attempt to stop the officials of the government from doing their job?
if I were you, I will go & collect the gun & shut him myself.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
ask ur father
I did he said you sound like our house Bingo .
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by wolu4: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
otunbakolawole:

sTU. Did u hear anything like dis during OBj/GEJ's time? This is what happens when an illiterate is trying to use federal might

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
d funny thing is no one in the presidency will address this issue. they know their actions are illegal. no one wants to be caught with their pants down in between their knees.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by BIDOO(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by DaudaAbu(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
But come oohh

Are federal high court judges under state payroll?

Why would it be the duty of wike to stop an arrest?

Those who are saying rules of law had been broken, so u guys havent heard SARS going to peoples house in the wee hours to arrest them as suspect?

If the poloce commissioner is really involved and also the director of DSS wouldnt they have simply aaked wikes security to stay back or simply withdraw them?

When jirin was suspended by the hoise of reps were his security not withdrawn immediately?

Even the judges, are they not having security attached to them, if such security are withdrawn how long and far can they go b4 they are attacked

Alot of things just didnt add up
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Wadeoye(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaudaAbu:
But come oohh

Are federal high court judges under state payroll?

Why would it be the duty of wike to stop an arrest?

Those who are saying rules of law had been broken, so u guys havent heard SARS going to peoples house in the wee hours to arrest them as suspect?

If the poloce commissioner is really involved and also the director of DSS wouldnt they have simply aaked wikes security to stay back or simply withdraw them?

When jirin was suspended by the hoise of reps were his security not withdrawn immediately?

Even the judges, are they not having security attached to them, if such security are withdrawn how long and far can they go b4 they are attacked

Alot of things just didnt add up

For how long can wike prevent security operatives from doing their job? Even if he moves the judge into state government house, he will still be arrested if any case of bribery has been traced to him.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by josite: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
"He is not a criminal and he is not an armed robber. If the person has committed an offence, invite him. It is only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style.

this is what i also said during the dasulki arrest saga.nigerians should not allow anyone,anybody to go on as if nigeria is in a millitary regime.why not extend an invitation to a judge and gently inform him he is under arrest and disclose his offence to him and arrange for him to go away on bail.the worst is that he has committed a crime.has he committed murder.

on another note,what business has a governor preventing an arrest of a federal judge,not a staje high court judge?,it appears this wike doesnt know his boundary and doesnt mind losing his life.

the judge will eventually be arrested anyway .one wrongs doesnt make a right.is a judge a kid that needs to be defended by the govnor?.wike has by his action shows he has speical interest in the judge and that further worsens the judge's case.

when will intelligent people be found in the corridors of power in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
localblood:

shocked shocked
diagnose quick b4 things get out of hands
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by blazetitov: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.

You have common sense. Nice one. Too many hasty comments on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by metti47(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin

Wike the Man Of the People cool

The True Lion Of Ikwerre Land cool

A Man Who stood against Tyranny cool

How many "likes" can we give here to support Wike

APC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
The man who is a tyrant himself!
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Allee90: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
2015 Election defeat still paining this idiots
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by greatness22(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wadeoye:

Do you know that your governor is the Chief Security Officer of your state? Wike is the CSO of Rivers state. And trust we SS, you dare not intimidate us, we don't tolerate that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:

Before then, Buhari go don join Abacha.

Trust me when I say so.

Buhari's days are numbered cool
my dear be very. careful in engaging those who have nothing to lose.
Buhari is already an old man with. the official age of 73,if he dies now he won't be said to have died. untimely.
these set of people are like a hurricane ,it's his time,the wise ones will just weather him and survive him,the trees that refuse to dance during a windstorm are likely to break,it's only the cedars and irokos that survive without dancing with the wind and nature made these species very few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.