Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (56005 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / DSS, Police Threatened To Shoot Me For Resisting Attempt To Abduct Judge — WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by metti47(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
greatness22:
Do you know that your governor is the Chief Security Officer of your state? Wike is the CSO of Rivers state. And trust we SS, you dare not intimidate us, we don't tolerate that.
Then Wike should go and mount road block and perform the role of police since he is the CSO of the state. Very raw and uncultured governor.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin
Wike the Man Of the People cool

The True Lion Of Ikwerre Land cool

A Man Who stood against Tyranny cool

How many "likes" can we give here to support Wike

APC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
Calm down
Our judicial system has been placed in a kid-like manner
He deserves this treatment
The DSS is your friend

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
yes ooo my brother,all dis our looters need iron hand,if dey fail to return their loots What nonsense undecided
but the looters are all around the president eg obj,saraki,Tinubu,Atiku,Sanusi,Abdusalami Abubakar,TY danjuma,Amaechi,fashola that used a billion naira to develop website.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by greatness22(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
metti47:
[s]Then Wike should go and mount road block and perform the role of police since he is the CSO of the state. Very raw and uncultured governor.[/s]
And i thought i was educating a sensible fellow not knowing it was a lengendary zombie all along who's pained at the mention of the name "Wike"

5 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
WIKE should be very careful here, if the DSS has a warrant for d arrest of d judge, the wike is aiding in resisting arrest.

his office will not insulated him for ever, he is overstepping his boundary. the security operative have d right to arrest people, even judges, even at night, all they need in this case is an arrest warrant. if they have a warrant they wike is wrong and promoting illegality.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by hahn(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

embarassed cry cry

Democracy and freedom of living is long dead in Nigeria

Only in one night DSS agents sent on the orders of Buhari and his uncle the SGF have gone to judges homes all across the country in the middle of the night to tear down down their homes with Slege hammers and bulldozers without any existing court orders.

Democracy is long dead in Nigeria

Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected on or before 2019

Before will be more preferable sad

Dearpreye I see you ooo. I was thinking about you some days back. How goes it? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
but the looters are all around the president eg obj,saraki,Tinubu,Atiku,Sanusi,Abdusalami Abubakar,TY danjuma,Amaechi,fashola that used a billion naira to develop website.
You forgot the burden called proof. fash use a billion naira for website but u that isnt a crime, he didnt price d website, no one can prove he recieved a dime from the transaction or broke any law. call a big figure doesnt secure conviction, proof does. if there is proof of foul play let d judges be arrested.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by johnsonedidiong(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahaha non APC STATE are in trouble DSSS , NPF joint togather to abduct the high court judge so that they will claim that niger delta militants is responsible what is the meaning of all this rubbish going on in nigeria using federal power intimidate people of non APC state similar thing of this nature happen in akwa ibom as resumption of this so called APC government of hardship, even if yhe judge is wrong some where why not invite the judge over who knows the who is behind the killing and kidnapping that is going on in rivers state now
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Woke enjoy Nigeria ooo
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by sunsewa16: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don tire to talk for this matter of state of lawlessness wey dey happen for our obodo Nigeria,soon one way or the other,ego touch every body,both my afonjas people,the way economy dey tear everybody now,result of hypocrisy.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ndolarr: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
The attempted arrest of the judge took place at 1am, yet it attracted passers by and journalists! Something does not add up in the report! Passers by and journalists at 1am?! Are they ghosts or spirits?
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ph3gnom: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
arabbunkum:
Buhari is a tyrant.
Dictatorship loading... Who will will save Nigeria from the strong grip of tyranny?
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Wadeoye(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
greatness22:
Do you know that your governor is the Chief Security Officer of your state? Wike is the CSO of Rivers state. And trust we SS, you dare not intimidate us, we don't tolerate that.

Get educated and enlightened as ignorance kills

Now we know why wike woke up in the middle of the night to prevent arrest of a corrupt judge.

The judges were picked up in connection with bribery investigations which have shown how those judges collaborate to sell judgement to highest bidders. It is like a cult of corrupt judges and the likes of wike have been discovered to have benefited from their wholesale of judgement to people that can pay.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by senatordave1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
This thing no funny.how did illegal gov wiked know that an arrest is going to take place by 1 am? I thought he went to see buhari yesterday and by the time he was back,he should be resting.he must be hiding simething.before he can come out to help a judge at that hour,then he must have bribed that judge.he's simply covering his half open buttocks.how are we sure its not the judge of the federal high court in p.h. giving favourable rulings to makarfi led faction?
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by senatordave1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
This thing no funny.how did illegal governor wiked know that an arrest is going to take place by 1 am? I thought he went to see buhari yesterday and by the time he was back,he should be sleepingg.he must be hiding something.before he can come out to help a judge at that hour,then he must have bribed that judge.he's simply covering his half open buttocks.how are we sure its not the judge of the federal high court in p.h. giving favourable rulings to makarfi led faction?
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by tayoalone(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by kunletexs: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
in as much as i applaud the efforts or intervention of the governor, i wish to ask if it was a judge of the state which is not friendly to the governor, would he have still stick his head out to do this?

another thing is if security operative can threaten to shoot a sitting governor, then the common man wey go look dey in trouble be that
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Jerryojozy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rule of law is dead under Buhari. I cant wait for 2019
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.
Go and sleep,u need rest. I dnt care wtever u think of.am just happy on how Wike acted to resist those goats.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Coolgent:
Wike abi Wicked should thank his stars that aint among the officers, i could do the needful on his arm/lef for obstruction of justice
Kid fed with golden morn.u are still growing
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
freshvine:

Forces Avenue is a government reserved area for government officials. The judge's house is 500 metres from the government house and those area is highly monitored security wise. Intelligence officers moves around the vicinity to ensure optimum surveillance so saying Wike is lying is inconsiderate and myopic and you should understand the governor is the number one security officer of the state.

If you think a governor doesn't have Intel in the police high rankings or the DSS or the Army think again. Wike might not be working with the Ogas of the security agencies in his state due to their sympathy to their Abuja employer, Wike sure have people working under these people that gives him first hand classified informations.

His actions shows he's a governor not sleeping in his responsibility
You wise pass your ruling president.take 5
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Saint83:
Why is Wike crying like a baby? Has he forgotten history ? Those up commenting rubbish ,have you guys forgotten how many times ,a gun was cracked to a sitting Governors during GEJ time? Has those rubbish guys commenting foolishly forgotten that Amaechi was nearly shot at Ekiti and Rivers ?

Infact ,DSS would have hit him(Wike ) on his head with their boot of their gun......he never see any thing....nemesis will catch up on him. One good or bad turn deserved another

#wailere over to you# you will wail and wail till 2023 of Buhari
How old are you again? Malam...
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ogwumgbe: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Realman87 post=50016062]Thanks to Afonjas' for taking Nigeria 20yrs backward. [/quo
It is themselves and their generation yet unborn they've taken 20 years backward. Bunch of short sighted retards that descended from the devil
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by basadenet: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Somebody once told me that if need any classified info in Nigeria --go to Gov Wike and you will get it, now I believe. That means he is paying much to get info, which I think safe the day that night, if not the judge would have been whisked away without any notice. Gov Wike keeps the good work, God will continue to protect you.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by goaldynboy: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:

Read again, you will see where Wike stated that he received a privileged information on the impending abduction at that wee hour, being the chief security officer of the state.

Also, the Judge they wanted to abduct lives at Forces Avenue, Old GRA, Portharcourt. It may interest you to know that the Government house is also at Forces Avenue, Old GRA, Portharcourt. Although during the time of Governor Odili, that gate was blocked and they created another entrance to the Government House near the Secretariats. What I don't know is whether they have reopened the Forces Avenue gate into the government house!!!
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
This thread is filled with ogbomoso weed consumers
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Uncletony(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
The president is calling for anarchy & arm smuggling!. it shall never be well with afonja's & their entire generation!. They forced this shitt on good people of Nigeria.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by vanbonattel: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Have they sent the DSS to arrest all the fulani herdsmen harassing innocent farmers in their lands in the middle belt?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by dmorf: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
localblood:
But why? Anyways;

Nobody should mention Amechi name here oh grin grin cheesy

See your life? And your small mind .....important issues at hand and you are so myopic to see
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
kunletexs:
in as much as i applaud the efforts or intervention of the governor, i wish to ask if it was a judge of the state which is not friendly to the governor, would he have still stick his head out to do this?

another thing is if security operative can threaten to shoot a sitting governor, then the common man wey go look dey in trouble be that
If a governor is preventing a lawful arrest then he should be shot.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Taryur3:

Go and sleep,u need rest. I dnt care wtever u think of.am just happy on how Wike acted to resist those goats.
Yeah u are so happy wike prevented security men from arresting an alledgedly corrupt judge. clap 4 urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.