Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic (44352 Views)

MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by canalily(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think its their fiscal policy...i won't borrow againangry

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Flashh: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
realtem:
Well, that doesn't happen to me.

Mtn is the definition of scam sha.
They even created a separate account for xtracredit which is not so in the case of etisalat. On mtn, you can't transfer your xtracredit but on etisalat, you can.
I make use of Airtel too, which is my main line. Their's is way better.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by tyokunbo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's the tough economic climate. MTN wants to survive too
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by MidasTouche01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
martyns303:
I got the SMS, everything getting tough under PMB. Meanwhile I saw a sticker with the inscription "prayer for Buhari, Psalm 109:8". I just checked the Bible verse and lol......

A VERY BIG AMEN TO THIS IJN....
FIRE!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by mcgodison(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
MTN ARE WISER THAN U, THEY CAN'T GIVE U SUCH AMOUT THEY WILL START WITH #50
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Ranchhoddas: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
You can't borrow such amount on a new sim card except your recharge is regular.
Leave the guy. He thinks he's smart.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
All this borrowing of Credit. It is better you buy credit than borrowing because the #1500 you borrowed might end up making a call of #500.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ameezy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
That's why I said use ita for one month
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ameezy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
That's why I said use it for one month
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by katchycouture(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
martyns303:

U need some serious growing up to do...

Chill!!!! Plz don't pray for him to grow up more, he may be Buhari using another name of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Sirmuel1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
martyns303:
I got the SMS, everything getting tough under PMB. Meanwhile I saw a sticker with the inscription "prayer for Buhari, Psalm 109:8". I just checked the Bible verse and lol......

You no well oh cheesy

I just checked it: KJV Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by buchilino(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . All your prayers for my President will be double for you and your kindreds. Thats all!

MY FRIEND GROW UP N STOP BEING A PUS..Y

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Julietcutie(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ameezy:
Buy new sim use it for a month Borrow 3000 recharge card Subscribe drain all the mb Troway the sim cool
lol. grin.. wicked.... see how you just made laugh this night lol
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Lilcentt(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Shey dis modelmike nd mrmartyns dey mental MTN is talkin biz here and u guys are kiddin around
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by DECENTTY(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
who dheir useless xtratym help, did I care mtcheee
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by mikeweezy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . See who is speaking! Orisirisi something!!
bros grow up joor or wiseup

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ganie(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
They charge at a different from the normal rate on your package when you borrow airtime,as if its they didn't charge interest on the borrowed airtime... They are just rogues #mtnthiefthief.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by bennymark(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol, them get first class

Earth2Metahuman:
Airtel copy copy will soon copy this
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by fuckyoumhen: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Same prayers for you Mr Martins.
Zahra n gbadun, iwo n gba 'ya o si tun n gba le. iya nla lo n j'agbale oja sabarumo jeun ko k'ewe o ma se o. shio!
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Damfostopper(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
martyns303:

Is that all?
make I epp u wit the meme

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Decryptor(m): 12:52am On Oct 09, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . All your prayers for my President will be double for you and your kindreds. Thats all!

No worry! That free rice you are eating because your relation is working for apc will soon end.

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by BobUg28(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Flashh:
That poo is useless. It is a scam. What's the benefit for borrowing when they will zap the borrowed extra-credit anyhow?

Even #100 can't make calls to other MTN lines for complete 2 minutes.

It's still better than not having any credit at all.

I always borrow from them whenever I'm trapped and couldn't find my way out.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2016
thats what happens when POOHUARI's govt forcefully introduce 9% cmmunication tax. Making worst an already bad situation.............
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by MikeB3(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Flashh:
That poo is useless. It is a scam. What's the benefit for borrowing when they will zap the borrowed extra-credit anyhow?

Even #100 can't make calls to other MTN lines for complete 2 minutes.

YOU LIE BRO!!! MTN Nigeria has arguably the cheapest tariff plans in Nigeria..... Why don't you migrate to Xtrapro with *401#and enjoy 11k/s calls to all local networks after a daily access fee of 5 naira

OR migrate to Pulse by dialing *406*1# and enjoy 11k/s to all local networks after spending 10naira (first 50secs calls of the day will be charged at 20k/sec =20x50/100=10)

OR you migrate to XtraSpecial with *408*1# and enjoy 15k/sec calls to all local networks and to some 28 international destinations including US, UK, SA, etc. from the very first second.

OR Zone, New Betatalk, Trutalk, Statpack, Biz class, Biz plus, Yello life plus, etc that has their own goodies as well!

NB: I am not saying all these because I am one of them BUT because I am sure of what I am saying.
The good news is MTN DOES NOT charge for migration fee anymore for months now, so my dear nairaland.com members, kindly try these tariff plans and testify to the goodness of God via MTN Nigeria to the shame of the devil and people like this dude (Flashh) am quoting whose mind is full of jargons and fallacies!!!

Thank you and God bless.
MikeB3 rest his case!
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by tabithababy(f): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Recession has hit MTN hard. sad
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by terpenoid(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2016
martyns303:
let his days be few and let another takes his office...ijn..AMEN

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by sufficientGod(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2016
They are not serious
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ikorodureporta: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Na to dey go buy new sim every week to enjoy 'benefit' sure pass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.