Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Please Kindly Like My Artist Page On Facebook - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Kindly Like My Artist Page On Facebook (7590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Like My Artist Page On Facebook by Esexybbg: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Pls Kindly like my new page if you haven't,
spare me a minute of your time by clicking the
link below to like my page, it'll cost you
nothing. So pls fans, friends and family show
me some love. Don't let my laughter turn to
sadness biko lols
www.facebook.com/officialeuniceeko

I love music and I'm sure you do to. So let's get to know each other. Great thing is about to happen and I'm sure you don't wanna be told the story but see with your own eyes.

So kindly like and follow my Facebook page for great updates and also get to know me better. Thanks in advance

Re: Please Kindly Like My Artist Page On Facebook by Esexybbg: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Esexybbg:
Pls Kindly like my new page if you haven't,
spare me a minute of your time by clicking the
link below to like my page, it'll cost you
nothing. So pls fans, friends and family show
me some love. Don't let my laughter turn to
sadness biko lols

I love music and I'm sure you do to. So let's get to know each other. Great thing is about to happen and I'm sure you don't wanna be told the story but see with your own eyes.

So kindly like and follow my Facebook page for great updates and also get to know me better. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! / DSTV Office Sealed Over N130m Tax Arrears / Browse For Free Using Daarsat, Dstv, Mytv, Hitv Decoder. Full Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.