Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O (4150 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / updated: Dem Don Call Police for me O, False alarm on child Abuse. / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
This is unthinkable,if i may say.it happened few hours ago sad
she is not actually our maid,she lives with us and she is paid
she has everything that can turn a man on,if he is not that strong
i never knew i wasnt that strong until i went to her room to prepare her for post jamb exam
i never knew what came on me ,to the extent of telling her that i love her ,so i started having drama
eventually,it was as if i'm forcing her to have sex with me because of my absurd urge
but at a point in time(like 25mins of struggling) she is damn hungry to have it with me
as if she would die without having it,i wanted to leave but she hold me very tight!!!but i have to do it
after the show ,i told her that it will never happen again and sorry for my actions

i never belived she will ever tell anybody becos she love to have it later
until her boyfriend call me that i was very wicked and im not safe
i dont know how to go by this cos i dont want my uncle to know
and am scared about her boyfriend

may i beg her bf too?
Pls i need your contribution
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
If your so-called story is true, report what the boyfriend said to someone just in case something happens to you.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

If your so-called story is true, report what the boyfriend said to someone just in case something happens to you.
thanks for ur concern!!!
My uncle could have been my best bet,my he must not hear about this
thanks PAOSAKOSA1
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
well try as much as possible to avoid her if you can. Be Safe!
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Sissy3(f): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2009
can you write in normal font instead of caps? what you wrote there is unreadable in those CAPS
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Agnesqueen(f): 3:42am On Oct 19, 2009
WOW!!!! Honestly this is jucier than a nollywood movie.
My advise is to confront her about what her boyfriend said and tell her that you are going to the police. Make sure that you take precautions that would help you because the girl seems crazy. Either way let your uncle know "you may have to dumb the whole act between you and the girl make it more um, innocent."
good luck and i guess watch your back
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Outstrip(f): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2009
So you struggled with her for 25 minutes and she eventually gave in and on top of it you people are her employer. Sounds like rape to me.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 6:15am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sissy~:

can you write in normal font instead of caps? what you wrote there is unreadable in those CAPS

MAY I BEG HER BF TOO?
PLS I NEED your CONTRIBUTION
this is unthinkable if i may say,it happens few hour ago sad
she is not actually our maid,she lives with us and get paid every month
she has everything that can turn a man on,if he is not that strong
i never knew i was not that strong,until i went to her room to prepare for post jamb exam
i never knew what came over me to an extent of telling her that i love her,and we started having drama
eventually,it was as if i was forcing her to have sex with me becos of my absurd urge
at a point in time(like 25mins of struggling)she cant help it anymore,she is hungry to have it with me
as if she will die without having it at that moment,i wanted to leave but she hold me tight,but i have to do what have started anyway
after the show i told her that im very sorry,that it will never happen again and sorry for my actions
i never belived she will ever tell anybody,cos she enjoy it later
like 10mins later her bf called me that im wicked and im not safe henceforth
i dont no how to go by this,cos i dont want my uncle to know
and i'm scared about her bf too
may i beg her bf and admitted it is work of devil
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by chika98: 6:17am On Oct 19, 2009
LWKMD! So you beckoned her to shag you abi coerced her and now you are scared that her boyfriend will beat you up? You are a man abi? Go out there and FIGHT!
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2009
Outstrip:

So you struggled with her for 25 minutes and she eventually gave in and on top of it you people are her employer. Sounds like rape to me.
at the onset of the scenario, it was like a rape
but at the middle of the scene,it is mutual
so to me it is not a rape afterall
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2009
Agnesqueen:

WOW!!!! Honestly this is jucier than a nollywood movie.
My advise is to confront her about what her boyfriend said and tell her that you are going to the police. Make sure that you take precautions that would help you because the girl seems crazy. Either way let your uncle know "you may have to dumb the whole act between you and the girl make it more um, innocent."
good luck and i guess watch your back
if my uncle get to know about this,i might be sent back to the ghetto
thanks for your concern Agnesqueen
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by chika98: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2009
Simonwal:

if my uncle get to know about this,i might be sent back to the ghetto
thanks for your concern Agnesqueen

You should have thought about your actions then.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Ben13: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2009
Get the boyfriend and his girlfriend arrested. kiss
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2009
@ post: so you RAPED A WOMAN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and now coming to seek help. Why didnt you find a prostitute to phuck.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
chika98:

You should have thought about your actions then.
Yeah,
i believe it is work of devil,cos this is the gal,have stay with for almost six month
and she has never appealed to me once
despite she is damn hot and attractive,but never knew what came on me
Anyway have learnt my lesson
Ben-10:

Get the boyfriend and his girlfriend arrested. kiss
everybody will know at home,and it is even shameful to me
POSAKOSA1:

@ post: so you RAPED A WOMAN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and now coming to seek help. Why didnt you find a prostitute to phuck.
POSAKOSA WHY?IT is never a rape cos she was hungry to have it later
pls i need your constructive advice now,so later you'll scold me
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
i hope that the boyfriend beats you to death.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
Nairalanders,this is getting too serious
I begged the girl,and  that this shameful scene will never happen again before leaving for work this morning
but to my surprise,[b]she told me i will be helping her in all home chores[/b]henceforth

her bf sent me another message,that he has been keeping her for a long time without touching her
and he thought she was in a right place i.e she will never have a time for anyman
because of the tight schedule of her work at home and at my uncle's wife shop
that i shd always watch my back.

pls HELP ME NL
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY FRIEND
YOU COULD BE IN MY SHOE TOO,TRY TO BE LENIENT IN YOUR JUDGEMENT
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by tboy1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
Simonwal:

at the onset of the scenario, it was like a rape
but at the middle of the scene,it is mutual
so to me it is not a rape afterall[/b]
You attempted to rape her when u started and you even succeeded so yes- you did rape her
Anyways, Hope u get your ass kicked
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by call4shola(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
Very fake story, Try harder next time bross cool cool grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by r231(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I tot u r his friend now lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
People like you make me sick. You raped a girl and say it is the work of the devil, you forced her for 25 minutes till u wore her down and you want help, U just made me throw up my lunch. Stupid idiot, u are not only on your way to the ghetto but on your way to hell with that kind of mentality. Why in the name of God will you force someone to have sex with you and only be repentant because her boyfriend threatens you. You are not even worried about how she feels but about ur damn self
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by rubi(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tell your uncle b/c he will eventually find out and let him know how remorseful you are
Yes he will be furious with you initially but later he will calm down hiding it will excalate issue later
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by tunnytox(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
This sound very much like a rape, whatever you get from there (a severe beating I hope) will serve as deterent to others, stupid fool
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
The man has stolen a kitten and the owner is on his neck.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by juicybabe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tomorrow you will open a thread demanding to marry a virgin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by atkinboy: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
i'm hmm sorry of this bad act
i'm even ,i dont no what to say
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
r231:

I tot u r his friend now lol

Dont' mind the idiot ooh, he's coming to complain after raping a woman.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
The guy got what he deserves
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

People like you make me sick. You raped a girl and say it is the work of the devil, you forced her for 25 minutes till u wore her down and you want help, U just made me throw up my lunch. Stupid idiot, u are not only on your way to the ghetto but on your way to hell with that kind of mentality. Why in the name of God will you force someone to have sex with you and only be repentant because her boyfriend threatens you. You are not even worried about how she feels but about your damn self
i said we struggle for 25mintues;but it was a romantic struggle
it does happen to everybody that has a girlfriend
cos some ladies want the men to go extra miles,before given in it to them eventually

However,pple were posting as if have crucified Jesus Christ
i need constructive advice from intellectual nairalanders,that's the more reason i posted the thread
You can never cut off your head cos there is a lice on it,
nobody holy pass,try and be lenient in you judgement
IT IS NEVER A RAPE,BUT OT LOOKS ,
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by tboy1(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2009
Simonwal:

i said we struggle for 25mintues;but it was a romantic struggle
Lol @ romantic struggle. . . grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
tboy1:

Lol @ romantic struggle. . . grin

The dude mean to say, romantic rape, cos he raped the babe. . . yeye agbaya man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of 'bride Price'?. / Deceit In My Marriage / Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.