Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges (25762 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ificatchmodeh: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What? A leader seek for his people's emancipation not enslavement.

On Militants irrespective of their nomenclature, they are hustlers, we know some of these people. They CAN'T emancipate our people because to them it is personal survival. From NPVF to MEND to Avengers etc. It is about Amnesty, Pipelines Surveillance Contracts, NIMASSA contracts etc.

Secondly, I am champion of Ijaw struggle even when Jonathan was in power. Some of you emergency agitators were silent 5-6years ago, but people like us was never silent.

We are at a point where we must realise the power of strategic and intellectual struggle because no group of criminals can successfully do it.

What do you mean by emergency agitators..is not about making noise...people like me? do you know me? Mr tony..or you just blabbing...
Let me educate you a bit..the north don't understand intellectual struggle..not even the federal government. Or you think saro wiwa,boro,and some of us who understand the nigeria more are stupid?

My young man..see your body is hot and you believe in intellectualism just like the west have been doing..where did it get them..are they better than the rest of the country?

The north wanted power at the centre did they achieve it through intellectual and strategic struggle? No! They armed a group, empower and enbolden them..protected thhe leader of the sect and collectively use the as instrument to. Defeat and incumbent..

And your advocating for intellectual struggle in this. Age and time when nuclear weapon has gone from 90metric ton to millionsmkt..while is the world not pushing peace and intellectualism to achieve whatever they can achieve with a nuke.

See my friend..the niger delta struggle is a struggle for emancipation whether you like to believe or not..don't know au neck deep you're in the politics of nigeria..not pdp..or how opportune you have been with the corridors of power..to understand your place as an ijaw man in nigeria.

Or what made the Britain refuse to develop the delta areas,and the government of nigeria refusal to develop the area after independence till date..

Anytime you raise a voice they..will create one obsolete parastatals..nigerdelta ministry, nddc,e.t.c..just to put the blame on us?

Wish you well in your intellectual struggle..but will be live by to see end..yea..end cos I can bet you..that intellectualism won't get ijaw resources control..

Maybe someday you will wake from your fantasy and understand better.
Many of us knows the truth about nigeria and the niger delta..the awareness will go round..our youths will wake up to reality someday..then..only then will nigerdelta be free.
Enjoy your party benefits and social media fame..only you ain't using it wisely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The arrest is simply ethnically motivated to give the Fulani nominee the seat of CJN using fictitious indictment to disqualify the SS Justice.
........Tony

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Unimaginable123: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
divinehand2003:

And the dollars in their numerous accounts, both home and abroad are beyond all they could ever get in their life time without any other known source of income.
Abi judges too dey do money rituals?
I beg they should go and answer for themselves joor. Corruption must be thrown out of Nigeria by force.
are you their account officer to know about their "dollars in numerous accounts both home and abroad"?
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by rusher14: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How can you arrest Judges like common criminals without first inviting them? I will never support corruption but swooping on Judges without first inviting them is suspicious and wrong.

Don't you ever wait to get the official reports before wailing like a banshee?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Bizibi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Power is really sweet sha.......una turn go come
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ALISMILE(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
gidgiddy:

The people of Bakassi should state what the want. Do they want remain part of Cameroon? Do they want to part of Nigeri? Or maybe they want to be on their own? The should agitate for the world just like IPOB are doing. The should create awareness and draw attention to their plight. The should march the streets like IPOB
If u don't know about the story of Bakasi and the position and plight of the pple on the issue then u must be very unaware of trend of NigeriA politics. Read on my friend, there is soooo much u need to know about.
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

What do you mean by emergency agitators..is not about making noise...people like me? do you know me? Mr tony..or you just blabbing...
Let me educate you a bit..the north don't understand intellectual struggle..not even the federal government. Or you think saro wiwa,boro,and some of us who understand the nigeria more are stupid?

My young man..see your body is hot and you believe in intellectualism just like the west have been doing..where did it get them..are they better than the rest of the country?

The north wanted power at the centre did they achieve it through intellectual and strategic struggle? No! They armed a group, empower and enbolden them..protected thhe leader of the sect and collectively use the as instrument to. Defeat and incumbent..

And your advocating for intellectual struggle in this. Age and time when nuclear weapon has gone from 90metric ton to millionsmkt..while is the world not pushing peace and intellectualism to achieve whatever they can achieve with a nuke.

See my friend..the niger delta struggle is a struggle for emancipation whether you like to believe or not..don't know au neck deep you're in the politics of nigeria..not pdp..or how opportune you have been with the corridors of power..to understand your place as an ijaw man in nigeria.

Or what made the Britain refuse to develop the delta areas,and the government of nigeria refusal to develop the area after independence till date..

Anytime you raise a voice they..will create one obsolete parastatals..nigerdelta ministry, nddc,e.t.c..just to put the blame on us?

Wish you well in your intellectual struggle..but will be live by to see end..yea..end cos I can bet you..that intellectualism won't get ijaw resources control..

Maybe someday you will wake from your fantasy and understand better.
Many of us knows the truth about nigeria and the niger delta..the awareness will go round..our youths will wake up to reality someday..then..only then will nigerdelta be free.
Enjoy your party benefits and social media fame..only you ain't using it wisely.
What are you saying? Did Tonye advocate for Fulani patronage?

We had President between Feb 2010 and May 2015, one of my demand then was abolishing NDDC, Amnesty and Min of NDA to give way for resource control. But instead, some were comfortable chasing pipeline contracts and other contracts forgettingthat power is transient. Now we are back to square one and people are talking about militancy.

What has the Northeast gained with BH? Aren't they in IDPs? Aren't they at loss? Is that what you wish for Ijaw people? Some of you forget so soon the Gbaramatu situation in 2009. Wake up

What we need is put our house in order, build fence with other Southern groups, Middle belt and marginalized NW/NE Christians. With that we would make the Fulani a minority and then seize power to cause restructuring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Miles300: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why avnt they done same thing to dogara and other house members even with evidences as alleged by jibril... This country is just up side down
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by caracas: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Jonathan LOST an election, we Ijaws have got over it. Some of us(late campaigners) of his reelection lost lost of friends but it is politics. You (and your kind) are too bitter and bigoted to move ahead.

Is Jonathan not an Ijaw man? Why has Ijaw moved on and some of you people refused to? kilode!

keep your Good Morning for Kanu
Which ijaw has moved forward
Where are the niger delta avengers from
Oga Park well.
U are no longer relevant nor taken serious again on nairaland.
U n ur Kind are ppl without ideologies nor direction
U just blow along with the Wind.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
divinehand2003:

And the dollars in their numerous accounts, both home and abroad are beyond all they could ever get in their life time without any other known source of income.
I beg they should go and answer for themselves joor. Corruption must be thrown out of Nigeria by force.
And The Chief Of Army Staff Is Still In Office.
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
caracas:

[s]Which ijaw has moved forward
Where are the niger delta avengers from
Oga Park well.
U are no longer relevant nor taken serious again on nairaland.
U n ur Kind are ppl without ideologies nor direction
U just blow along with the Wind[/s].
You are not Ijaw but you people keep crying more than the bereaved. Nnamdi Kanu need your sympathy more.

You should be bothered with your Ipob agitation and stop killing yourself over Ijaw affairs.

ifianfi

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by orsidy: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
i reserve my comment because we are being ruled by cows who could not present their WAEC certificates. it took them to hire more than 12 SANS to defend One invincible certificate. may God help us
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
/
Nigeria does not need democracy. Democracy is for humans.
There has to be a system of government developed from democracy and dictatorship to be used in such a crazy place like Nigeria where politicians seem not to humans.
\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by GreatGeorge(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cant you mention their names?
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
YouthsPC0:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/two-supreme-court-judges-5-others-arrested-alleged-corruption/
If government arrest the judges who received bribe who will arrest government officials that gave them bribe? Government officials/politicians/billioniars who put guns in left hand and bribe in the right hand asking the judges to choose one, what is government going to do to them? Or is govt saying the judges commited since for choosing life? Oh! or it means the govt officials/politicians\billionairs who gave the judges bribe did not commit since? No wise man of this world can stop corruption in this country. Stoping corruption like this itself is corruption. Abi na the masses dey bribe the judges?
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ificatchmodeh: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We had President between Feb 2010 and May 2015, one of my demand then was abolishing NDDC, Amnesty and Min of NDA to give way for resource control. But instead, some were comfortable chasing pipeline contracts and other contracts forgettingthat power is transient. Now we are back to square one and people are talking about militancy.

What has the Northeast gained with BH? Aren't they in IDPs? Aren't they at loss? Is that what you wish for Ijaw people? Some of you forget so soon the Gbaramatu situation in 2009. Wake up

What we need is put our house in order, build fence with other Southern groups, Middle belt and marginalized NW/NE Christians. With that we would make the Fulani a minority and then seize power to cause restructuring.

Now it takes an awareness to achieve that..the division created by the west and fueled by the north..between us and our southern neighbours has grown so deep..that we see them as our first enemy.

Not that I support militancy..but is that is our suicide option to get what we need then is fine..but must be a genuine sacrifice.
Because we've distance our neighbours and are fighting alone.

By awareness, I mean..that someday..our youths will wake up to the fact. That they've been brainwashed about our neigbours..they will seek realignment not with the centre but with neigbours that most of us ridicule.
They will understand that without us there is no nigeria..and understand why the centre is always keeping us down.
Their subconscious will ba awoken to reality.

My friend...jonathan is not part of the owners of nigeria..he found himself by chance,luck,and God..
They caged him. And made sure he don't look south..yea,only if you understand this powers and owners..
Jonathan was struggling for a 2nd term to be liberated and act his script..but they are always 10 steps ahead.

They man have to let the money flo..he tried hands on scholarships to enable our people see the light..he knew he was in already and. Has to do what he did..
Sp please if you don't. Understand some of this things..better not to discuss..alot took place..jonathan is not a media man..and he fought his wars silently and quietly.

Mine is start you make your stand more clearer as regards to your party and identity..most time the conflict...
Your last paragraph ought to reflect more..in your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by chrisxxx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Judges are corrupt no doubt. My prima facie evidence was their dilly dally to disqualify Buhari prior to the general election sequel to his inability to present his O'level certificate he claimed to have.
They rode on the back of tiger.
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ificatchmodeh: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Now it takes an awareness to achieve that..the division created by the west and fueled by the north..between us and our southern neighbours has grown so deep..that we see them as our first enemy.

Not that I support militancy..but is that is our suicide option to get what we need then is fine..but must be a genuine sacrifice.

By awareness, I mean..that someday..our youths will wake up to the fact. That they've been brainwashed about our neigbours..they will seek realignment not with the centre but with neigbours that most of us ridicule.
They will understand that without us there is no nigeria..and understand why the centre is always keeping us down.

My friend...jonathan is not part of the owners of nigeria..he found himself by chance,luck,and God..
They caged him. And made sure he don't look south..yea,only if you understand this powers and owners..
Jonathan was struggling for a 2nd term to be liberated and act his script..but they are always 10 steps ahead.

They man have to let the money flo..he tried hands on scholarships to enable our people see the light..he knew he was in already and. Has to do what he did..
Sp please if you don't. Understand some of this things..better..not not to discuss..alot took place..jonathan is not a media man..and he fought his wars silently and quietly.

Mine is start you make your stand more clearer as regards to your party and identity..most time the conflict...
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ogwumgbe: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
TPAND:
Our democracy is in a mess. This can never happen in a sane cline. The Legislative arm should call Buhari to order or impeach him.
Judgement is based on the evidences and petitions put forward by both the persecution and defense counsel.

Buhari needs to stop bastardizing our constitutional democracy. This is the height. Nigeria & rians Wake up! This is getting out of hand, Buhari is imposing himself as an autocratic leader on us. This has to stop

Good job Mr President. Nigerians has begun to reap the dividends of their hatred for the igbos. More Gestapo unfolding
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Sp please if you don't. Understand some of this things..better not to discuss..alot took place..jonathan is not a media man..and he fought his wars silently and quietly.

Firstly. nobody poisoned anybody to dislike any neighborh, experiences during the eastern region and civil war events shaped opinion of our people. FACT!

Secondly, as much as I am an advocate of alliance with other Southern groups, I have/will never advocate massaging the battered ego of any group because we want alliance. In fact, the Ijaw is not desperate alliance.

As a tribe we have our interest (which is not Bia..ra), and we must recognize this interest within the context of any alliance. No group can blackmail the Ijaw nation to gain partnership and no group will succeed. I am 100% aligned with Boro ideology, it is either we restructure this country or we go our way as a single group. This is why after getting Rivers state, we agitated for Bayelsa, Oil rivers and Toru Ibe states.

But how can we achieve Resource control without first achieving political alliance? Bombing will only cause poverty to many and enrichment of a few gang. We have no option but to put our house in order first and take advantage of the northern division to build fences with non Fulani groups and southern groups.

On Jonathan, he was a system man that got bitten by the same system. No excuse can justify things he failed to do. Even the scholarships were given to militants who sold it to the highest bidder
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ogwumgbe: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:
This is another northern agenda..just watch...they know how to capitalise on the sensibilities and ignorance of nigerians especially southerners and most especially the ever noisy barrels de la empty afonja...they paint up something that looks like 'truth' and strike and bring down their target(s) and carry out the agenda... Sanusi did same to the likes of perceived southern powerful bank CEOs like cecilia ibru and akingbola by painting them in bad light,'exposing' the bank operations which is commonplace in the banking industry...got them sacked,arrested,jailed...practically destroyed them..(SHAREHOLDERS NEVER COMPLAINED OF ANY ABNORMALITIES WHATSOVER)...and sold their banks away to mallams and other cronies..

The target here is the incoming CJN..SOUTHERN NIGERIA,BE WISE..STOP FIGHTING YOURSELVES LIKE YOU DO HERE. Nuff said o...

Oh boy it's too late, the North will continue ruling the southern Zombies till eternity since the Afonjas prefer slavery to freedom. As for the igbos, we don't give a Bleep we've already drawn our boundary lines

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by vicatrix(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
divinehand2003:
I need a system that is upright like this. Good one. At least some sense of responsibility will be instilled in all these judges that spill out crazy judgments because of fraudulent activities that used to go undetected.

woow i can't believe people like you still in this world, your president don't obey court orders and now arresting the judges and you just have an interesting thing to say about it. Our Economy is falling and you making such comments. Even the northerners (APC) that supported the agenda of change, now its killing us all with them first or you ...you just a disappointment
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ificatchmodeh: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Firstly. nobody poisoned anybody to dislike any neighborh, experiences during the eastern region and civil war events shaped opinion of our people. FACT!

Secondly, as much as I am an advocate of alliance with other Southern groups, I have/will never advocate massaging the battered ego of any group because we want alliance. In fact, the Ijaw is not desperate alliance.

As a tribe we have our interest (which is not Bia..ra), and we must recognize this interest within the context of any alliance. No group can blackmail the Ijaw nation to gain partnership and no group will succeed. I am 100% aligned with Boro ideology, it is either we restructure this country or we go our way as a single group. This is why after getting Rivers state, we agitated for Bayelsa, Oil rivers and Toru Ibe states.

But how can we achieve Resource control without first achieving political alliance? Bombing will only cause poverty to many and enrichment of a few gang. We have no option but to put our house in order first and take advantage of the northern division to build fences with non Fulani groups and southern groups.

On Jonathan, he was a system man that got bitten by the same system. No excuse can justify things he failed to do. Even the scholarships were given to militants who sold it to the highest bidder

Aligning with the neighbour is not biafra..
nobody is talking biafra..

Like you say we have our ideology..
Tony..we can argue or discuss back and front..but there's a lot I would not share on a public forum..
Based on your last two paragraphs..and regarding the place o our people in nigeria..

It's either restructuring or we go our separate ways..but for au long can we wait.
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by udobaba(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
divinehand2003:

When i see a buhari loyalist, i. Kñow them.by their words.
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Aligning with the neighbour is not biafra..
nobody is talking biafra..

Like you say we have our ideology..
Tony..we can argue or discuss back and front..but there's a lot I would not share on a public forum..
Based on your last two paragraphs..and regarding the place o our people in nigeria..

It's either restructuring or we go our separate ways..but for au long can we wait.
Great point! you can mail me if you don't mind
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by ificatchmodeh: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Great point! you can mail me if you don't mind

wink
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by AfroBlue(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
the best news i've read about 9ja all week. let the clean-up campaign gain force and snare all the crooks and their judicial henchman.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by nijanigga: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
arrest those mutherfuckers, and whip them well, democracy doesn't mean collecting bribes and subverting justice.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Lightening: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:

I forgot that Niger Delta Avengers are Ijaws.

Guy wake up

We won't forget how you betrayed your Ijaw people in order to get a position in the government of Buhari. grin

We still have your records and won't forget even if you apologize because you did it then out of greed. grin

We will keep reminding you of how your earlier campaign against Jonathan, ushered in this ethnic bigot as President

Good Morning grin

Ijaws have really moved on. They are only bombing the pipeline in solidarity with PMB's government. #2face

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by nobeku: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Never in the history of Nigeria there been a deliberate attempt to emasculate and destroy state institutions like we are seeing under General Buhari, it appears there is a systematic plot to silence everyone except Buharis cows.

These people are playing a script, the arrest of the Next CJN on trumpt up charges of corruption was well timed to give Buhari the perfect excuse not to present his name for confirmation as CJN as such keeping him incommunicado will allow the current Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Mahmud Mohammed due for retirement by November 10, to handover to The next in rank to Onnoghen Hon. Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad from Bauchi State. a Northern Muslim as acting CJN .

Justices Onnoghen who is the second in rank and has been nominated by the Federal Judical Service commission (FJSC) as successor to the outgoing Chief Justice of Nigeria just last week

Most likely the hawks were taken unawares by the FJSC nomination and decided to strike before the national judical council (NJC) makes the final Nomination

Since after Justice Irikefe in 1985, the North has produced virtually all the CJNs till date: Justice Mohammed Bello (1987-1995), Justice Muhammadu Lawal Uwais (1995-2006), Justice Salisu Modibo Alfa Belgore (2006-2007), Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi (2007-2009), Justice Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu (2009-2011), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar (2012-2014) and the presiding deity, Justice Mahmud Mohammed (2014 till date).

No matter what a judge is perceived to have done against the APC whether true or imaginary it does not warrant the kind of criminal treatment been meted out to them, the Gestapo manner in which the homes of Judges were raided and members of their families beaten up points to the fact that Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs a nation where the only laws that exists are the laws that suits the hawks.

The invasion of the homes of the high & Supreme court Judges at an unholy hour is part of a wider plot to turn the judiciary into a bingo in the hands of Buhari and his gang, initially they plotted to use the courts to sweep the leadership of the the National Assembly into Kuje prison, when it failed the turned on the courts.

Everyone knows the incompetent and clueless Buhari will be the simplest President to be impeached if the National Assembly decides to thus his attempt to plant a stooge as CJN and destroy an institution.

Whether Buhari will be allowed to destroy what is left of Nigeria will be known in the next few days

And ignorance continues to hold sway in your wretched life..The next CJN was NEVER arrested!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Oh boy it's too late, the North will continue ruling the southern Zombies till eternity since the Afonjas prefer slavery to freedom. As for the igbos, we don't give a Bleep we've already drawn our boundary lines

am niger deltan,edo, and we are with u o...u ppl are our only hope o.. grin
..buh budriLnes,for reality?
Re: DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges by mankan2k7(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Never in the history of Nigeria there been a deliberate attempt to emasculate and destroy state institutions like we are seeing under General Buhari, it appears there is a systematic plot to silence everyone except Buharis cows.

These people are playing a script, the arrest of the Next CJN on trumpt up charges of corruption was well timed to give Buhari the perfect excuse not to present his name for confirmation as CJN as such keeping him incommunicado will allow the current Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Mahmud Mohammed due for retirement by November 10, to handover to The next in rank to Onnoghen Hon. Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad from Bauchi State. a Northern Muslim as acting CJN .

Justices Onnoghen who is the second in rank and has been nominated by the Federal Judical Service commission (FJSC) as successor to the outgoing Chief Justice of Nigeria just last week

Most likely the hawks were taken unawares by the FJSC nomination and decided to strike before the national judical council (NJC) makes the final Nomination

Since after Justice Irikefe in 1985, the North has produced virtually all the CJNs till date: Justice Mohammed Bello (1987-1995), Justice Muhammadu Lawal Uwais (1995-2006), Justice Salisu Modibo Alfa Belgore (2006-2007), Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi (2007-2009), Justice Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu (2009-2011), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar (2012-2014) and the presiding deity, Justice Mahmud Mohammed (2014 till date).

No matter what a judge is perceived to have done against the APC whether true or imaginary it does not warrant the kind of criminal treatment been meted out to them, the Gestapo manner in which the homes of Judges were raided and members of their families beaten up points to the fact that Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs a nation where the only laws that exists are the laws that suits the hawks.

The invasion of the homes of the high & Supreme court Judges at an unholy hour is part of a wider plot to turn the judiciary into a bingo in the hands of Buhari and his gang, initially they plotted to use te courts to sweep the leadership of the the National Assembly into Kuje prison, when it failed the turned on the courts.

Everyone knows the incompetent and clueless Buhari will be the simplest President to be impeached if the National Assembly decides to thus his attempt to plant a stooge as CJN and destroy an institution.

Whether Buhari will be allowed to destroy what is left of Nigeria will be known in the next few days

We are in soup in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.