Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) (15564 Views)

Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by fingard02k(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
All blacks in Deira, Dubai are in hideout. there is a warrant of arrest for all Nigerians after some groups of suspected Nigerians stabbed CID, So the Dubai police arrests all blacks without minding the nationality

“A Group of 6 Nigerian boys yesterday stabbed a ClD many times to death in Deira which is the heart of business in Dubai. This has resulted to the massive arrest of blacks despite their nationalities..... READ FULL Here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/dubai-police-declare-all-nigerians-in-deira-wanted/

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by fingard02k(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Must Read: New WAY scammers now steal money from ATM >> http://www.enzyhub.com/must-read-new-means-scammers-now-steal-money-from-atm/
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by fingard02k(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
CC
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by dacovajnr: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
E don Happen..

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by sholatech(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any official confirmation of this? But I doubt if truly they will ban all Nigerians. They have lots of Business interest with many reputable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Benjom(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
If true, I'm highly disappointed by the actions of some insensitive Nigerians. Why perpetrate such evil to bring our enviable name to the mud?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Mologi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deira....hustling and bustling area of Dubai....

den go catch the real cuprits...... .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by godfrey01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
I read news now, before it will make front page till tomorow

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by olumaxi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chai...iku ooooo....chineke!!!.....i don deh process dubai visa.....dem must to return my money ooooo

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by blithe2nice(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerians at it again. Dubai of all places....them don go shit put again.
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by chukxie(m): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Why am I not surprised? It's become the norm for some Nigerians in the diaspora to continually further damage our nation's already badly damaged reputation in the international community. We've become the scorn of the earth because of the actions of those lots. When we travel abroad, we're usually given more scrutiny at airports. While nationals of countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger etc. are let through at airports with very little or no scrutiny; an honest, hard-working Nigeria would be whisked aside by immigration officers for questioning because every Nigerian is seen as someone up to no good. It's a shame what some Nigerians in the diaspora have become.

11 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by phantomBBT: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol.. deira is the home of Nigerian scammed by "relocate abroad agents" as soon as they collect your money, you land in dubai and finds out there wasn't any job and house as they promised, you become a member of the deira street urchins. I pity some folks who still gives money to the guys..
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by kabrud: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2016
This is one of the dividends of hardwork by our yeastearn hardworking flattiees, always "developing " the image of the country, home and abroad grin grin grin.

9 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by stevedre: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2016
fingard02k:
All blacks in Deira, Dubai are in hideout. there is a warrant of arrest for all Nigerians after some groups of suspected Nigerians stabbed CID, So the Dubai police arrests all blacks without minding the nationality

“A Group of 6 Nigerian boys yesterday stabbed a ClD many times to death in Deira which is the heart of business in Dubai. This has resulted to the massive arrest of blacks despite their nationalities.

Equally, a ban has been placed on Nigeria. The United Arab Emirates will no longer issue visas to Nigerians anymore.

Those of you who have relatives in Dubai should be warned. The atmosphere is so hot most especially for those without permits .

Nigerians have painted us black again. If there should be good people remaining on this earth, the Emiratis are some of them!

Why why why Nigeria? Not only are you going down for this wicked action but other black race in general.”

READ MORE http://www.enzyhub.com/dubai-police-declare-all-nigerians-in-deira-wanted/

I do not support the actions of the people who stabbed the CID but I would like to know how they concluded the killers were Nigerians and for ur info, most blacks in arab countries always claim Nigeria n the arabs generally think most blacks are either from sudan or Nigeria. This is an insult to our nation especially when there have been evidence of black african women working as maids over there unjustly killed or maltreated. Op... Do not kill the little pride left in you as a black african.

9 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Lordtrillion(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nawa oh shocked shocked
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Karlovich: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
I'm pretty certain they are from the cursed brown roof area. They always disgrace nigeria abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by masties2(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=phantomBBT post=50043004]Lol.. deira is the home of Nigerian scammed by "relocate abroad agents" as soon as they collect your money, you land in dubai and finds out there wasn't any job and house as they promised, you become a member of the deira street urchins. I pity some folks who still gives money to the guys..

Very true. To think many people still fall into this trap. I have a friend who went over early this year. The babe is super frustrated already. I just hope this ban is not true sha.
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
kabrud:
This is one of the dividends of hardwork by our yeastearn hardworking flattiees, always "developing " the image of the country, home and abroad grin grin grin.

Sadly you may not be far from the truth,

6 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by agbangam: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lobatan!!! Chaiiii.... Dey have done it again.
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
I remembered a wise man once said " action and reaction are both equal and opposite". So unfortunate that the actions of 6 maybe-Nigerians, is jeopardizing the fate of 160+ million people.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by CharleyCharley: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Benjom:
If true, I'm highly disappointed by the actions of some insensitive Nigerians. Why perpetrate such evil to bring our enviable name to the mud?

What enviable name?

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Goddygee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
What arrant Nonsense ! Op i came here to check Names... As the Acting president of Name checkers association of Nairaland (NCAN) Ojo zone i hereby demand the immediate release of Names of the culprits...

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by eightsin(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Doesn't sound realistic at all
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
my friend in Dubai told me same ydae

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Front page material

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by menix(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigerians Always making us proud wherever they are...

I won't blame them boiz sha, cous I ve been a victim of emiratti police, just for being black..
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Pidggin(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
When you tell people to have the number of children they can cater for, they will never agree, this is why we have many vagabonds sharing passport with sane citizens. Now, fellow Nigerians, doing honest businesses in Dubai will no longer be able to go there sad

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Its like Nigeria has the entire universe as hostages. Everywhere, all day its the same story. Pity no one cares about whether or not you carry yourself well. Nigeria = Scatter

Deira? bwahahaha!
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by sisisioge: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Omg! Pls come back home. Although home is kinda tight now, there's no place like home.
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by eemalex(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oya all of you should come back and suffer with us
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by centboy123456(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
dacovajnr:
E don Happen..

Omo I dey tell you he don happen oooo our bothers form the south west they don do am agin oh
Re: Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix) by centboy123456(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2016
menix:
Nigerians Always making us proud wherever they are...

I won't blame them boiz sha, cous I ve been a victim of emiratti police, just for being black..

Tell us what happen and stop lieing abi are you a member of apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / We Disguised As Patients To Rob Hospitals –suspects (photo) / Domestic Violence Survivor Shares Her Experience, Advises Ladies To Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.