Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

You Can Make Your Desires Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Make Your Desires Happen (525 Views)

Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Beloved, do you know that you can make your desires happen? Yes, you can make your desires happen; you can decree a thing and it comes to pass; you can have what you say.(Job 22:28; Mk.11:23). How? You may ask. It is through the power of God that you can achieve this. And to have the power of God to do this, you must first re-position yourself to be on the side of God, to walk with God.
To learn how to get yourself re-positioned spiritually to be on the side of God and begin to make your desires happen, visit:
www.syffng..com
Evang Louis
0909-185-8446
Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2019
You shall have your desires.
Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
God is helping you. Rejoice.
Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by Godsfavour78: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2019
EvangLouisAba:
You shall have your desires.
be careful you treading a dangerous ground. A thin line between this and new age beliefs then occultism.
Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Godsfavour78:
be careful you treading a dangerous ground. A thin line between this and new age beliefs then occultism.
GODSFAVOR, I dont understand what u mean. Pls explain further.
Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
EvangLouisAba:
Beloved, do you know that you can make your desires happen? Yes, you can make your desires happen; you can decree a thing and it comes to pass; you can have what you say.(Job 22:28; Mk.11:23). How? You may ask. It is through the power of God that you can achieve this. And to have the power of God to do this, you must first re-position yourself to be on the side of God, to walk with God.
To learn how to get yourself re-positioned spiritually to be on the side of God and begin to make your desires happen, visit:
www.syffng..com
Evang Louis
0909-185-8446

Re: You Can Make Your Desires Happen by EvangLouisAba: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
You can make ur desires come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle As Woman Put To Birth After 21years Of Marriage In Madalla / Behind The Veil / There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.