Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) (719 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US / Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
– The 74-year-old man from Delta charged for rape says he is not ashamed but is unhappy for committing the crime – The girls he reportedly defiled were said to be ‘regulars’ in his workshop Godwin Agbada, a 74-year-old man who recently molested two young girls has said that he is not ashamed of his action. The septuagenarian who was paraded by the Delta state police command on Friday, October 7, who stated that he was not happy with his acts, said that he is married with five kids and has blamed the devil for his actions. He confessed that the girls used to come to his workshop and they frequently got some money from him, adding: “I am married with five children and yes, I fit look my children for face defend watin I do wey police arrest me. “I noh shame, but I noh happy with wetin I do. Na devil make me do am.”

The Delta state police public relations officer, Celestina Kalu, while confirming the incident, said: “On October 3, 2016, one Sunday Umukoro reported at the police station in Ubiaruku that on observing the painful movement of his 12-year-old daughter, Blessing Umukoro, he inquired from her and discovered that on October 2, about 7:00 p.m., one Godwin Agbada, aged 74, a bicycle repairer at No. 9, Morka Road, Ubiaruku, defiled the said Blessing Umukoro in his workshop at Old Ubiaruku/Sapele road, Ubiaruku by having unlawful carnal knowledge of her. “The said Godwin has been arrested and medical report has confirmed the commission of the offence. “Investigation revealed that the victim was invited to the suspect’s workshop by one Ebele Olise, aged 14, where both were defiled by the suspect who, thereafter, gave them N200.00 each.”

The accused was slammed with a two-count charge of unlawful carnal knowledge ‎and sexual assault. NAIJ.com correspondent gathered that the prosecutor, Sergeant Ajaga Agboko of Central police station Adeniji Adele told the court that the accused committed the offence on Freeman Street, in the state at about 10.30 am as the area was silent.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1000316-74-yr-old-man-rapes-two-girls-n400-says-not-ashamed-action-pictured.html

Re: 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by Afriifa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
You will regret in Hell
Re: 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by godfrey01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am a man, but for all those who can't control their joystick I pittty themm
Re: 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wen i see these kinds of news,i wonder where d judges of jungle justice are!!

Taking the man to court z a waste of valuable time!

He even had d guts to gv d kids 200 naira each.......God!,as if d peanuts cud do anything to dampen d effects of d wicked act on d kids!!

D 'animal' even went further to blame d devil!!....D devil dat did compel him to do dat to his kids!!!
Re: 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Children these days no longer fear face. Look at who they used to visit! Man whose eyes look like birds that feed on pepper, even as an adult, I'm scare of this man's face.

Some of these 10, 12, 14 years children's private part can swallow adult's head_to show you how useless many of them have become. Many of them never say no in the process. It is only when it see the day light that it become rape.

Parents don't allow your children especially, the girls to be wayward.

Say No To Rape

Re: 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer: 3 Nigerian Death Row Inmates 'secretly' Executed / INTERESTING !!! After The Fall Of Sambisa ... Shekau Hiding Place Spotted / Policeman Shoots Protesting Chi Workers, Kills Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.