Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest (43509 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by vocalprince(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Everyone isn't like your g.fr

Nne with what U have on your chest,...... I can cook for the whole country to make U happy.
Marry me please!!!! !
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
lemonys:
as houseboy right?
Why pained? Siddon dia dey form boss while your mates are making big money as chefs! undecided
As if the man no go follow dem chop d food! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by babs01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
njiasi30:
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by bbjummy: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nawa o! So men wear boots while cooking. You try o
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by perryy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
omari5:
Unlike most nigerian men that believe every housework is solely for the wife, as if she is a wood undecided

The man is my younger one . The wife use part of her salary to buy food stuffs at home unlike some Nigerian women who believe it is only the man's money that must be spent . Teju fooot most bills in the house .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Doesn't look cool!!!
I cook better...
with palm oil bahgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by corisande: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
DesChyko:
Picture this:
I wanna cook at home in my kitchen for my partner.
I put on a real nice polo shirt with a neat starched out chinos for the occasion. I also wear a nice rugged footwear.
And I top it off with sunshades...just to cook in my kitchen!!

His culinary skills are not in doubt, but this is not natural.

those glasses look medicated. look well. i find nothing wrong with his dressing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
omari5:
Unlike most nigerian men that believe every housework is solely for the wife, as if she is a wood undecided
Off topic: Like most Nigerian women that believe their husband should work his ass off to bring money, as if he's a robot bank.
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by luchee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
This kitchen looks really cool. I love it when a man takes his time to cook for his lady. Even if its indomie, offering to cook alone is commendable.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
lilmax:
them force this guy, it doesn't look natural

Them force the guy

are you kidding me? Is the guy a baby? Na who force am if I may ask?

Abeg swerve make I see. Na your type nogo dey grew enter kitchen except to go and take already prepared meal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tell them oooo....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by deavicky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
KillerBeauty:
The kitchen is fine o. Nice decor
in fact that,s all I can see.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Clean kitchen.. looks abroad
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by BiafranBushBoy: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
reminiscing:

with palm oil bahgrin
Hahahaha...
Guess you know me from somewhere...
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by AnaCheks(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
KillerBeauty:
The kitchen is fine o. Nice decor
Am tripping for that kitchen too oo
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by ephi123(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
To all the fault finders on this thread, una well done tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by SamOgasco(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
So you dey cook while your wife be dey do the snaping abi? Iyen na da.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Duru009(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Am gonna get this type of kitchen for my wife very soon.....

Thank you Lord....
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Aminat508(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
I want a boo like this cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
Don't worry
she will not give you dictionary style tonight cause of this good work
she will give something much better
trust me!!!!

I'm talking from experience o
Why exposing our secret na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by piagetskinner(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice kitchen
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who took the shots? I dey cook for myself everyday , cos my oyibo babe nor sabi make soup, I nor post any ohhh. Show show people
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by doveda: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is news..why?sad
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by ifoundmyperfect: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.

Oh Please... angry
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Bollinger(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
southernbelle:
Happiness is, watching your man cook for you.
smiley

Small tin can dazzle Nigerians. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by southernbelle(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bollinger:

Small tin can dazzle Nigerians. Smh.

My comment offends you, Mr. Undazzled American??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Bollinger(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
southernbelle:

My comment offends you, Mr. Undazzled American??

What has being an American got to do with something that is normal and should be an everyday thing. Inferiority complex i presume?
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by jake2much(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
nma24:
Tell them oooo....
rubbish. A man dat has turn into woman, he sell his birthright
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
This man is not alright ooo...I wonder what's wrong with every ones brain of recent. Why must they take everything to social media.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by southernbelle(f): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bollinger:

What has being an American got to do with something that is normal and should be an everyday thing. Inferiority complex i presume?

Hey grumpy, really not in the mood for this right now, okay?. Channel your bitterness elsewhere.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Bollinger(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
southernbelle:

Hey grumpy, really not in the mood for this right now, okay?. Channel your bitterness elsewhere.
Thank you. smiley

Not grumpy. Just curious about your complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.