Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,420 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (32401 Views)

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tobycharles: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
muyoge:
Though your beginning was small, your latter end shall greatly increase. Hit like if you claim it.
must u make it conditional before ur view is air...
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IdiAmin2(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
heya congrats to them

more vaseline to their elbow
agbara nla was such a powerful series

Christians of nowadays, you see that 1st photo of their courtship? Una see as Mike keep his hands to himself? you go know say he never browse the internet during courtship. If na today, na the woman waist he go place his hands, meaning that they don browsw using netscape, internet explorer, chrome, and safari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
I grew up watching their movies, there is so much to learn from them..this is coming from a muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by misspatsy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mount Zion movies cheesy

Make money online thru my signature
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Judolisco:
October 8 my birthday congratulations sir and ma U have indeed touched lives

Hey bro. We birthday mates. Happy belated birthday.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGrand:

Hey bro. We birthday mates. Happy belated birthday.
thanks bro same 2 u
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by farem: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
afanide:

Must i know everyone Oga?

If i may ask, Do you Okokouko Umoden

We are on the same page! That's why I ask that question. Even exposed Muslims and Hausas know him.

Someone else has asked you if you were born after 1990s.

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IghoCentric(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
afanide:
Don't know him....

Congrats nevertheless.......
Seriously... U didn't watch Ayamatanga
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DrIkB: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
aw...I miss those mount zion movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by micki1: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tiluv1(f): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats
#Goals
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by barrysome001: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
This man's story makes me wanna know God the more, HELP ME ALMIGHTY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
This woman is pretty. She is admired
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
This woman is pretty.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Askmewhy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ayamatanga, amin to wa Lori bose ki sejo Bose, ejo paulina ni o ayamatanga.

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Very good and exemplary!!!

For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by starboyflight(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
The gods are dead. Orisa gbongbon! Remember vividly, apoti eri and the rest. God bless u guys and may u continue to grow I'm strength and wisdom. Goodness

2 Likes

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Awesome couple, may God continue 2 bless ur union.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
chubbygal:
if " all " the marriage blessing goes to them which one go remain for you? Abi you de forbid am ?

Get behind me JEZEBEL. Go on Now, go look for someone else to pick on.
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sharon6:

Get behind me JEZEBEL. Go on Now, go look for someone else to pick on.
shocked shocked

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
starboyflight:
The gods are dead. Orisa gbongbon! Remember vividly, apoti eri and the rest. God bless u guys and may u continue to grow I'm strength and wisdom. Goodness
the convenat child(omo majemu)

1 Like

Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Odunharry:
Where's misspicy
Here!!! grin

Let's make a baby its a cold morning wink
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:
Here!!! grin

Let's make a baby its a cold morning wink
After telling me u on ur p last nyt..
gbenu soun joo
Re: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abee79(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
afanide:
Don't know him....

Congrats nevertheless.......
He is the founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries International. They have produced many Christian films since the 80s. The links below will give you an idea:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL24FBF2607F41FF9A
http://www.mountzionfm.org/
http://www.mtzionfilms.net/
https://www.facebook.com/MountZionFaithMinistriesIntl/
http://www.mountzionfilms.tv/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.