Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra (22815 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by metromediaboss: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
HRH Igwe K.O.N III (Igwe of Nnewi), who was presented wit a WestHam jersey, accompanied by some members of his cabinet. The Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation also threw the school children into a heightened frenzy, made in Anambra Football' project is expected to engage 50,000 families in the state.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-west-ham-officials-present.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by presented007(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Asin make hin dey wear play Ball Abi

12 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by ouzo1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
I jst hope say him no go laminate am put for wall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Correct igwe

14 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by veekid(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hallelujah o
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by orimsamsam(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Guess his jersey no isn't "89"
Ndi ofe asisa won't be happy with this!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by ngoben(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Igwe I ga di hooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Aroh48(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
I love this.Where is lala
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by legendte(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
good
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by elpiro: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
cool

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by goshen26: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wen I c the jersey I will comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by DMerciful(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
If na in those days that jersey might equal to one slave grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by danbilbo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
I only came here to check names. cheesy

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which wing is he playing?

Blow up the second pic and see how those two West Ham delegates be standing like US Secret Service agents like as if they protecting Obama.
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by dacovajnr: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
ouzo1:
Haba! cheesy
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by ajalawole(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
I just love those English club seriously. I support any team that can beat Man Utd...........

And i case u don't know.

#WeAreChelsea

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by wilcox(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice move , ee must make the white understand that we don't joke with our traditions.
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by zeusdgrt(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
See igwe wrapper,See him palace!please permit me to laugh in china for a minute grin
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Pavore9: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Where is the jersey in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Franciscototee: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funny thread this days on NL
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by MSHEKS(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajalawole:
I just love those English club seriously. I support any team that can beat Man Utd...........

And i case u don't know.

#WeAreChelsea
hater!
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by nijanigga: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
West Ham is going down, they best us,Arsenal in the opening match of last season, this is their punishment, go down to championship.
The year before, 2 years ago, Aston Villa beat us in the first game of the season, see where Aston Villa is now.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by babs01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
westham

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by musicwriter(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is exactly how slavery began- coersing African kings with gifts and bogus awards. It used to be directly from the queen of England, but in this ''globalizacolonialism'' any European institution can do. Perfectly in harmony with clandenstine western plot to re-invent slavery in their former colonies by 2050.

Take note..............

Ultimately, the aim is to have an aspiring African kid/footballer or in fact any kid from a third world country think Europe. I don't have time to write epistles now. But, if you understand why Samuel Eto, Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha, Messi, and any other football star from a third world country always end up playing and contributing to the economy of Europe, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

You can think of this as ''sportscolonialism''- a new form of slavery.

Noam Chomsky was right when he said ''colonialism persists because the institutions that exploit third world countries are stable''. And, I'll like to add, they're cunny, wealthy and very dynamic.

Just wondering out loud................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by ajalawole(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
MSHEKS:
hater!
park well and face front bro
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
ouzo1:
u wicked!
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by PunterTim(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by moshammed(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Okay.
Re: West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra by Franciscototee: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbilbo:
I only came here to check names. cheesy

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k

guy you don advertise this bus too much. How much last make i help you out some how.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President / Sanchez's Farewell Message To Man Utd As He Departs / FIFA U17: Top 10 Potential Stars To Watch Out For In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.