Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) (31806 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
‘No, she’s not mentally and emotionally balanced —Pastor

By Bose Adelaja

Confusion is presently playing out between the family of Pa Ohelimo Joseph from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State and his son in-law Pastor Uchenna Joseph, who hails from the same town, over alleged plans by the pastor to sacrifice their daughter Patience for ritual purposes.

Pastor Joseph and Patience were said to have had their wedding introduction in 2014 and were planning for a church wedding when the wife got pregnant and gave birth to a boy about seven months ago which has put the wedding plans on hold.

But with the present happenings in the family, the couple may have to go their separate ways to give peace a chance.

This is because Patience has come out openly to say that her spouse was instrumental to the torture she received from a five-man team who after gang-raping her, also attempted to kill her for ritual purposes. However, the cleric has debunked the allegation describing it as a conspiracy and a ploy to get unnecessary attention from members of the public as he was yet to complete the required money meant to pay as dowry on his wife.

Vanguard gathered that the cleric was a spiritual guardian to one of his in-laws Mrs Martins Chinyenren until their relationship turned sour over the allegation by Patience about her husband’s misdemeanor.

According to Mrs. Martins, the couple travelled to Port Hacourt three months ago against the wish of Patience’s parents to visit a pastor friend, Quintus David who was the pastor of a church at No 2, Nwigwe Close, Mercy Land Port Harcourt but after a long stay, they also tried to assist in the growth of the ministry. Along the line, there was communication gap between Patience and her family as she was no longer in touch with them.

According to Mrs Chinyenren, she got a distress call from Patience one day claiming she had been subjected to inhuman treatment by her husband and his friends and sent the church address in Port Harcourt requesting her to come immediately to her rescue before it was too late.

She traced the church address to a room apartment where she met her sister half dead and she raised the alarm which is presently generating controversies in the families. It was gathered that Patience and son were returned to Ilisan Remo for medical attention after which the matter was lodged at Ilisan Remo Police Division for investigations but the family is presently accusing the Nigeria Police Force of handling the matter with levity.

However, a source at the Division who pleaded anonymity said the Police was conducting a thorough investigation on the case. ‘’The matter is more of a family issue and the Pastor has been granted bail but we are doing our best to unravel the situation”, the police source said.

With scars all over her body, Patience was, as at last Monday, still undergoing treatment at a private home and battling to regain her health. With much effort, she narrated her journey into the marriage saying she was tortured, gang-raped and almost sacrificed for ritual purposes in Port Harcourt.

Her words: ‘’I was a petty trader in Ikorodu town before my marriage while my husband was a full time pastor. In the course of our relationship, I expended all my earnings but this was not in vain as I gave birth to a boy in February 2016. Three months after, my husband suggested we should visit his friend in Port Harcourt to raise fund for my business. During our three months stay, I became a prophetess and also assisted in evangelism.

But on one fateful day, my husband conspired with his friends to sacrifice me for ritual purposes and my refusal earned me incarceration as they tortured and gang-raped me. This took place for a number of days until I reached my sister through a text message and she came to my rescue. They separated me from my son and were about tying me to the ceiling fan when my sister arrived the one-room church.

My wedding gown and other items were kept for two years as he is yet to complete the dowry,”
In a chat with Vanguard, Pastor Uchenna alleged that his wife was both psychologically and emotionally imbalance during their stay in Port Harcourt. He said, ‘’she used to see visions and loved evangelism but one day, she was on evangelism field with my friend’s relative when she was spiritually attacked and she started exhibiting strange behaviour.

But my mistake was that I did not inform her parents believing it was a minor issue until she became violent and we had to seek spiritual help by inviting some pastors to conduct deliverance for her. She however sent a message to her elder sister and I was misunderstood.

The scars on her body were as a result of the violent situation she found herself. How can I connive with others to kill the mother of my baby? Her family was just being harsh on me for failure to complete the dowry because out of N100,000, I only paid N40,000”.

In a telephone conversation, Port Harcourt based Uchenna’s friend, Pastor Quintus said Patience’s allegation was baseless. According to him, ‘’there is a misunderstanding between the pastor and his in-laws but I was not part of the development that led to Patience’s predicament,”
Meanwhile, Patience was still undergoing both medical and spiritual treatment in Ilishan Remo but she vowed not to return to her cleric husband: ‘’I have spent all my earnings on this marriage which has almost cost me my life and I will never return to that home”, she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pastor-husband-conspired-sacrifice-ritual-wife/

1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for making me see today, I'm touched my his noodly appendage, the beer volcano and stripper factory awaiting me in afterlife has always kept me going and has strengthened my belief in him as the one true God

I would also use this opportunity to thank Seun , Johnnydon22 Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Coldhardtruth , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson , Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek , Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz , bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, KingEbukaNaija and others people that I can't seem to remember right now for shaping my Nairaland experiences

YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Mologi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pastor fear God....

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
NA WA. HOW PESIN GO TAKE JUDGE THIS CASE SEF.

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by omas1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
The story sha, the pastor doesn't sound like a genuine pastor i mean how can a pastor engage in fornication . Such a man is capable of doing any thing he should be dealt with severely.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by candidbabe(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
The so called pastor impregnated the woman before the wedding? endtime pastor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
sad shocked
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by seunlayi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Really
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by yhuti(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
All for Money and Fame

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Dronedude(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why Do People think their destiny is in deceiving gullible people in the name of religion?

My comment still stands, but after reading through I think psychiatric tests should be involved because I cant find any point on the allegation of ritual perpetration.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Eleyi gidigaan sha shocked shocked

ollah1:
Christianity Religion is evil
Fixed

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by KiNiBiGd: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by allanphash7(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Donnt wanna comment sha cos................
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Ekakamba: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
[size=30pt]Probably cos you're an evil genius.[/size] grin grin grin
ollah1:
Christianity is evil

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by ekmike(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ehya..life can be good if we learn to LOVE genuinely.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Karlovich: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Men of god and rituals are like bread and butter, Oyedepoo and Eknock are next to be caught

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
omas1:
The story sha, the pastor doesn't sound like a genuine pastor i mean how can a pastor engage in fornication . Such a man is capable of doing any thing he should be dealt with severely.

Preach on bro, as e be sey na today yansh dey for back kwantinue angry
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Peacetemi: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yesterday, I saw a thread : " No Christian Lady should marry an Atheist"

Well, now I'll give you a very good reason why you should

He Will never attempt to use you for ritual
He doesn't believe in it cool

Pls I want no mentions
I don't have strength abeg grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Karlovich:
Men of god and rituals are like bread and butter, Oyedepoo and Eknock are next to be caught
Don't thank me, I'm good like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some pastors are good. Generally, one should be cautious of them. Some are quite nasty. The tough economic situation has turned them to ravaging wolves.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
all these fake pastors sef
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Collins0609(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y cover d woman face and expose d guy.e get as d story b.who go judge dis matter
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
The worst arrow the devil can fire at any man is to cause you to marry the wrong wife. But I ain't surprised that a so called pastor impregnated a lady before marrying her. Even ritualists in Ogun state answer "pastor". The real genuine pastors still exist while the Devil's "pastors" exist too. Just as it is in every religion. Just be wise who you communicate with these last days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Karlovich:

Mtcheeew.. If na muslim thread you guyz will lock it, a religion of secret terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by justicejay(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Uhmmm

1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Archiq: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na wa o. Pastor. End time Pastor in deed. How can your wife be gang raped by your friends if not for rituals.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Karlovich: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Mtcheeew.. If na muslim thread you guyz will lock it, a religion of secret terrorists
i don't give a sh*t about islam either.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by sexymalato: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Woman !cry. Not. We can also conspire to use his sperm for rituals too. No dulling .do me , I do you. Sexy malato abuja 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.