Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

If A Lady Ask U Out: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Ask U Out: (2109 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Ask U Out: by Oye50(m): 4:52am On Oct 19, 2009
Guys don't seem to respect any girl dat ask them out most esp in dis part of our world n we're trying to encourage ladies to do so. How can de do dat, when we'll see them as cheap. If u were woo by a girl, i know most guys won't say no but ll u take the relationship serious or betterstill, ll u respect such a lady or see her as cheap to get? Ladies your ideas r also welcome.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by puskin: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2009
Let 'em come, I can accomodate all cheesy
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by AniLee(f): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2009
Aint nuthn wrong wit dat. But personally i dont think I'd ask a guy out. Of course I would *hint hint* am interested but thats as far as it goes. Aint nuthn wrong wit a chic askin a guy out, she is brave to do that and she's in control more or less and knows what she wants wink.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by Anabel(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2009
guys are ungrateful, especially naija guys. if it is a white lady that asks them out, they will gladly accept. but because it is a naija girl embarassed embarassed they wont accept
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by bunno: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
well it happened to me too
i never took her serious for once,although she dey die for me well well.
i just took advantage of her
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by ambasue(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
There is nothing wrong if a gal ask me out. Though some naija guys wont take it very serious becos they will see the gal as cheap. wink
this is the main reason why naija gals dont wanna ask any guy out even if they want to. They dont want to be looked down on.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by missSexy: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
i did an experiment one day.  this guy that i had met at this party and he liked me.  i didn't really like him that much so i decided to do an experiment, to confirm my belives. so  i decided not to play hard to get, i easily reciprocated his feelings. i called him, as he would call me, i even asked him out for a date.  as soon as the guy saw that i was equally interested, he started acting up, like he's the CATCH. now he even wanted me only calling him, he wasn't calling me anymore so he can save his cell phone minutes, and he even made me pay for the date!!! he didn;t bring his wallet !!!!!

so my believes were confirmed, so not only i never make the first move, but i also play hard to get even if i like the guy, i don't make it easy for them,   i make them sweat and spend,
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by r231(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yes, it's entirely OK for a woman/lady to ask a man/guy out. You'd be surprised at how many men just don't know how to start things up with a girl!(as in toasting!) That's not an excuse by the way - men need to learn this skill. It's just that many of them don't have a clue.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by arramyjay: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
Its ok.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by DrLorenz1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
Personally, i don't care if a girl asks me out. I'll treat her the same way i'll treat her if it was the other way round. Only problem is, i won't be 100% sure if she's serious because if she can ask me out, what stops her from asking another guy out?
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by debest1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Personally, i don't care if a girl asks me out. I'll treat her the same way i'll treat her if it was the other way round. Only problem is, i won't be 100% sure if she's serious because if she can ask me out, what stops her from asking another guy out?
dr how far with ebonyeyes?
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by nethacker(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Do u think we will all hv a steady relationship if ladies think d way u think as in d bolded?
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by sylve11: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Anabel:

guys are ungrateful, especially naija guys. if it is a white lady that asks them out, they will gladly accept. but because it is a naija girl embarassed embarassed they wont accept

lol, u dey pity naija girls? grin cool
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by Dynamiq(m): 3:25am On Oct 20, 2009
Basically, I see nothing wrong in it. The first relationship I have ever had was with a lady who asked me out, and the relationship was very stable and almost got to the altar, if not for her mother's opposition to our marriage in the nick of time. I have never loved or respected any lady as much as I respected  that lady ever after. I have a couple or so associates who are today happily married to ladies who actually approached them first. I think the attitude towards ladies who approach men first varies among men; some will see such ladies as cheap while others will be stunned or impressed by the boldness of such lady and give them respect. In the case of the lady who approached me first, I discovered within a short time that she was not cheap at all and that she took the action because she was only bold and very frank with herself about what she really wanted.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by wildbello: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2009
okay now, ask me out to know if i will not accept.

It only take maturity to to behave responsiblily.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2009
Simply say yes or no. Respect is a serious matter, not for this childish thoughts
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by chic2pimp(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2009
r231:

Yes, it's entirely OK for a woman/lady to ask a man/guy out. You'd be surprised at how many men just don't know how to start things up with a girl!(as in toasting!) That's not an excuse by the way - men need to learn this skill. It's just that many of them don't have a clue.
Why should they have to learn those skills? undecided If you are as handsome as moi,u definitely don't need to cool.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by cooker: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2009
it depends some guys like it while some don't undecided
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by r231(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

Why should they have to learn those skills? undecided If you are as handsome as moi,u definitely don't need to cool.

hahaha grin grin grin you will be surprised dats looks doesn't really do nothing dis days you still have to say something lol
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by zuuby(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2009
guys are ungrateful, especially naija guys. if it is a white lady that asks them out, they will gladly accept. but because it is a naija girl they wont accept
Depends on the maturity of the individual(Guy) and that's the key element.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by justwise(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2009
Anabel:

Just ask me out.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by ABAYOMMY: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
Even i am facing such a thing presently in my place of work now to the extent that this girl doesn't allow me to concentrate in the office whenever am around she is always disturbing me. the funniest part is that i like her but the love is not there.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by ayo84(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
times are changing really, even though as men we do love the challenge of actually chasing women, and all the drama,unfortunately these days, no one seems to have the tyme and energy,ladies have evolved to b more daring hence they can actually ask us out,we really need it.if a girl asks me out,and she's too fine oh and she's blowing my mind oh, ill say yes. [flash=300,107]http://www.del-premium.com/advert2.swf[/flash]
shop online for naija tshirts
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by DrLorenz1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
debest1:

dr how far with ebonyeyes?

Brotherly i don't jus undastand enymore o. Some of her posts dey make me fear. I don't know what my position is grin. Perhaps, you'll help me talk to am. grin

nethacker:

Do u think we will all hv a steady relationship if ladies think d way u think as in d bolded?

On what perspective do you ask your question?

Dynamiq:

Basically, I see nothing wrong in it. The first relationship I have ever had was with a lady who asked me out, and the relationship was very stable and almost got to the altar, if not for her mother's opposition to our marriage in the nick of time. I have never loved or respected any lady as much as I respected  that lady ever after. I have a couple or so associates who are today happily married to ladies who actually approached them first. I think the attitude towards ladies who approach men first varies among men; some will see such ladies as cheap while others will be stunned or impressed by the boldness of such lady and give them respect. In the case of the lady who approached me first, I discovered within a short time that she was not cheap at all and that she took the action because she was only bold and very frank with herself about what she really wanted.

May you always be Dynamiq. grin
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Brotherly i don't jus undastand enymore o. Some of her posts dey make me fear. I don't know what my position is grin. Perhaps, you'll help me talk to am. grin

You are making me out to be some Devil creature from outer space tongue
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by bawomolo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

what kind of kindergarten logic is this?
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by VGA: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
A nigeria girl will never ask you out. belive it or you dont tongue
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by DrLorenz1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
bawomolo:

Where do you come from mr. man? Kindergaten logic? Please don't make me laugh. I'll tell you on good authority that some (with the emphasis on some) girls can't allow a guy they feel is cool or handsome if you want it that way to pass them by. They don't mind telling the guy how she feels. When another one comes along, she says the same thing, hence my logic.

Ebonyeyes:

You are making me out to be some Devil creature from outer space tongue

Nah. You know me now. I can't say such. Not when you've said you're an angel. grin
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by funkystanl(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
VGA:

quite true, however i'll advice naija guys start using them to do "shakara" by then they'll start toasting us. I tried it myself and it worked
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2009
bawomolo:

I think you are being generous and doing a disservice to the intelligence of kindergarten kids.

VGA:

Na Owu cause am oo. Their EGO big pass signboard.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by MrVocc(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2009
Hello ma frnd, there is absolutely notin wrong with that. By the way i've asked many out and they do same thing we think guys do when they ask a guy out. Umm, mm presently am fighting a war of findin a true love. Cos the type of ladies that cums ma way ain't ready to settle dwn, they re jst fletters. Honestly, Honestly if i shd hv a decent gal to ask me out, Hmm!!! i swear she's gonna be RESPECTED, ADORED AND CHERISHED cos it takes alot of courage to do such and i knt let her dwn. Though 08037807355 is ma numba jst incase. Thanks.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by galatico(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2009
If a lady ask me out I would accept, it should be encouraged not discouraged .

(1) (2) (Reply)

But I Did Not Drop In! / How Much Of Your Past Should Your New Partner Know / What Role Is Your Woman Playing In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.