Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

thread closed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / thread closed (7044 Views)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / Ipob Replies Obong Attah : You Are Clueless,remember Philip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed by rassan: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are u aware that ekiti state voted for GEJ? Are u also aware that PMB won in the west with only 25%?, Are u also aware that south west people didn't vote for their son OBASANJO?. They voted for PMB because there was no candidate. GEJ was a failure without any significant performance when crude oil was being sold at 120USD per barrel. They have been in opposition since the beginning of democracy and they were not complaining. But if u go to their region. They are still enjoying many social infrastructures like best schools, best hospitals, fairly roads, and their Lagos which is their future headquarters is developing fast after Abuja followed by Lagos. Come to our south east GEJ failed to construct onitsha to Awka road, Awka to enugun is death trap. GEJ fail to develop our enugun coal industry which he promised us during his first time campaign. Which university in east can u compare with OAU, UI etc, but GEJ failed to complete Warri to Bayelsa- Port harcourt, Bayelsa state governor with only 8 local governments said he can not pay full salary unless 50% and Bayelsa is one of the highest paid state in Nigeria. So let the OP that posted this topic asked his own state governor what he has done with thier monthly allocation. Benin-AUCHI road is death trap upon GED is our brother.

8 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
duro4chang:

You should be banned from this forum for insulting people.Must you post things that can cause ethnic war on nairaland.I have already reported you.

Cause what problems, why are you hiding from the obvious truth? Your wrong votes got us into this deep mess.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by rassan: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are u aware that ekiti state voted for GEJ? Are u also aware that PMB won in the west with only 25%?, Are u also aware that south west people didn't vote for their son OBASANJO?. They voted for PMB because there was no candidate. GEJ was a failure without any significant performance when crude oil was being sold at 120USD per barrel. They have been in opposition since the beginning of democracy and they were not complaining. But if u go to their region. They are still enjoying many social infrastructures like best schools, best hospitals, fairly roads, and their Lagos which is their future headquarters is developing fast after Abuja followed by Lagos. Come to our south east GEJ failed to construct onitsha to Awka road, Awka to enugun is death trap. GEJ fail to develop our enugun coal industry which he promised us during his first time campaign. Which university in east can u compare with OAU, UI etc, but GEJ failed to complete Warri to Bayelsa- Port harcourt, Bayelsa state governor with only 8 local governments said he can not pay full salary unless 50% and Bayelsa is one of the highest paid state in Nigeria. So let the OP that posted this topic asked his own state governor what he has done with their monthly allocation. Benin-lauci road is death trap

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by RockHard: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

What a load of lies, was it not for the same sheepish Ness that made Afonja betray you all and you lost more that 10 million people in illorin and even got an emir?

Jesus Christ?? shocked shocked 10-million!? LMAO! Where did you pull that fabricated figure out from? Your anus or Nnamdi Kanu's?? grin Did you have to lie just to save face? Nna, sofly na. You started this thread to poke fun at Yorubas, not realizing that una shyt stinks worse than theirs. grin Look, personally I don't care whether all the Igbos in the entire world choose to worship, diefy, or canonize Kanu as their patron Igbo modern-day saint, e no concern me. Just stay on your lane and leave Yorubas to handle their business, else you'll keep embarrassing yourself and exposing your hypocrisy.

9 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
rassan:
Are u aware that ekiti state voted for GEJ? Are u also aware that PMB won in the west with only 25%?, Are u also aware that south west people didn't vote for their son OBASANJO?. They voted for PMB because there was no candidate. GEJ was a failure without any significant performance when crude oil was being sold at 120USD per barrel. They have been in opposition since the beginning of democracy and they were not complaining. But if u go to their region. They are still enjoying many social infrastructures like best schools, best hospitals, fairly roads, and their Lagos which is their future headquarters is developing fast after Abuja followed by Lagos. Come to our south east GEJ failed to construct onitsha to Awka road, Awka to enugun is death trap. GEJ fail to develop our enugun coal industry which he promised us during his first time campaign. Which university in east can u compare with OAU, UI etc, but GEJ failed to complete Warri to Bayelsa- Port harcourt, Bayelsa state governor with only 8 local governments said he can not pay full salary unless 50% and Bayelsa is one of the highest paid state in Nigeria. So let the OP that posted this topic asked his own state governor what he has done with thier monthly allocation. Benin-AUCHI road is death trap upon GED is our brother.

Here we go again, a narration of the same set of lies that will make the devil to scream " blood of Jesu"

Next thing you will tell me is that no yoruba man voted for Buhari, go on, lie some more.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

Jesus Christ?? shocked shocked 10-million!? LMAO! Where did you pull that fabricated figure out from? Your anus or Nnamdi Kanu's?? grin Did you have to lie just to save face? Nna, sofly na. You started this thread to poke fun at Yorubas, not realizing that una shyt stinks worse than theirs. grin Look, personally I don't care whether all the Igbos in the entire world choose to worship, diefy, or canonize Kanu as their patron Igbo modern-day saint, e no concern me. Just stay on your lane and leave Yorubas to handle their business, else you'll keep embarrassing yourself and exposing your hypocrisy.

The stats? Oh, I got it from the same national bureau of statistics who lies through their teeth grin

Why should I leave una so you can support other failures in your zeal to control the country while leading all of us into this mess of a country. I will keep reminding you guys.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by jollymizzle(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

Only if you agree that Igbos are worse than Sheepish. Yoruba sheepishness is yet to cost them even 1% close to what Igbo sheepishness has cost and is still costing Igbos in wasted lives till today. Agreed? cool
Guy u be one man mopol ? See as you turn table for that Maga grin

8 Likes

Re: thread closed by ElsonMorali: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Like I schooled your seniors, draw your ears and listen.

The whole corruption that happened during Jonathan government is not up to a tenth of what OBJ stole or what the dull sheriff is supervising now right under his long nose!

Jonathan was pushed away because he does not belong in the corridors of power, not because if any corruption nonsense stories made up by the Lagos Ibadan press.

Don't worry kiddo. Finish secondary school first. Then come back and let's have this discussion.

It would be infradig for me to engage you in something way above your intellect. Now run along.

8 Likes

Re: thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

And you are educated? Your parents should have saved your school fees and given the money to motherless babies.

An illiterate is an illiterate.
Okay. Let me indulge you in the ad absurdum. Political offices should only be for people with degree in political science. Right?

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
In fact, I apologise to my yoruba friends.

I hereby support the leadership of buhari as president even till the 3rd term. We need to enjoy this administration till 2030. grin

Let us enjoy the suffering together, One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: thread closed by rassan: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Here we go again, a narration of the same set of lies that will make the devil to scream " blood of Jesu"

Next thing you will tell me is that no yoruba man voted for Buhari, go on, lie some more.
GEJ was not performing that was the major reason he lost to Buhari. Are u aware that here in edo state some people voted for PMB? GEJ only won edo state with just 60,000+ votes.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Don't worry kiddo. Finish secondary school first. Then come back and let's have this discussion.

It would be infradig for me to engage you in something way above your intellect. Now run along.

See dodging! grin grin grin

Come and face me na!

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
rassan:
GEJ was not performing that was the major reason he lost to Buhari. Are u aware that here in edo state some people voted for PMB? GEJ only won edo state with just 60,000+ votes.

GEJ was not performing abi? So Buhari is now performing ?

People and lies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by rassan: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

GEJ was not performing that was the major reason he lost to Buhari. Are u aware that here in edo state some people voted for PMB? GEJ only won edo state with just 60,000+ votes. Just tell me GEJ achievements that would have made him to qualified for second time. So if PMB fail to perform we shall all push him out with our collective votes in 2019. GOD bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by duro4chang(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Cause what problems, why are you hiding from the obvious truth? Your wrong votes got us into this deep mess.
You should be banned.You are sowing seed of discord.Thousands of people from diffrent parts of the country voted for who they wanted.In the south east people voted for PDP as well as APC.In the south south it is the same thing.In 2011 Yoruba voted for Jonathan even though they voted for ACN during gubernatorial election.Just because he lost in the south west in 2015 you begin to post what you should not have possted.I will make sure you are banned.

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
QuietHammer:

Okay. Let me indulge you in the ad absurdum. Political offices should only be for people with degree in political science. Right?

No!

Political office is reserved for those who have shown, by previous performance that they are educated enough to understand the needs and aspirations of 190 million people who are mostly educated in good schools!

Do you now understand? Or should I school you the more?

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
rassan:
GEJ was not performing that was the major reason he lost to Buhari. Are u aware that here in edo state some people voted for PMB? GEJ only won edo state with just 60,000+ votes. Just tell me GEJ achievements that would have made him to qualified for second time. So if PMB fail to perform we shall all push him out with our collective votes in 2019. GOD bless Nigeria.

There was only one achievement that Jonathan has as the highest mark.

He brought a lot of confidence to the electoral process that everyone can win elections or obtain judgement for loosing if they really won. He was a cool democrat and not a desperate power drunk leader like the one you all foisted on us.

Let us suffer the administration till the end. Pele grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
duro4chang:

You should be banned.You are sowing seed of discord.Thousands of people from diffrent parts of the country voted for who they wanted.In the south east people voted for PDP as well as APC.In the south south it is the same thing.In 2011 Yoruba voted for Jonathan even though they voted for ACN during gubernatorial election.Just because he lost in the south west in 2015 you begin to post what you should not have possted.I will make sure you are banned.

Am only saying the truth as I know it. Nobody apart from immigrants voted for APC in the SS and the SE. Get that fact right. It was the SW that was wholly in support of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

No!

Political office is reserved for those who have shown, by previous performance that they are educated enough to understand the needs and aspirations of 190 million people who are mostly educated in good schools!

Do you now understand? Or should I school you the more?
Mister, cool down. There is a difference between literacy (which you accused Buhari of not having ) and education.
Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:
I think the problem of the yorubas started with their inferior, substandard, subsidised education given to them by one poison loving fellow in the 60s.

Since then their thinking has been upside down , that is why they supported an illiterate to rule professors.
I think d problem wt u is dat u ar being jealous because whoever yorubas decide to support wins while d case is opposite wt you.
What have u pple gained from following Ojukwu, Jonathan, and lately Nnamdi Kanu?? Have yorubas complained to u dat they ar losing anything?
The fact is, d fire of pain is still burning u within because Yorubas have says in this country than you. We aint programmed to hate or do things wt sentiment lyk u pple, we reason logically and rationally bfore we execute our plans.

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
QuietHammer:

Mister, cool down. There is a difference between literacy (which you accused Buhari of not having ) and education.

I agree to some extent. But let us face the facts, either we call it literacy or education, buhari has shown to lack both.

What has he been able to do in reaction to rising inflation, fleeing investors or dwindling energy?

That is a true test of what he should have before aspiring to lead us. He has nothing.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
QuietHammer:

Let dem keep shouting illiterate evrywhere lyk say no be phd holder goodluck be wey e no ft solve nigeria problem for six years. Bunch of deluded oafs

1 Like

Re: thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

Let dem keep shouting illiterate evrywhere lyk say no be phd holder goodluck be wey e no ft solve nigeria problem for six years. Bunch of deluded oafs

Thank you o my brother
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

I think d problem wt u is dat u ar being jealous because whoever yorubas decide to support wins while d case is opposite wt you.
What have u pple gained from following Ojukwu, Jonathan, and lately Nnamdi Kanu?? Have yorubas complained to u dat they ar losing anything?
The fact is, d fire of pain is still burning u within because Yorubas have says in this country than you. We aint programmed to hate or do things wt sentiment lyk u pple, we reason logically and rationally bfore we execute our plans.

I agree with you, the Yoruba always has a say whenever things are going terribly wrong in this country.

Was it not a Yoruba billionaire that sponsored most of the coups in the 80 's?

And another yoruba introduced a sick president that died soon after assuming office?

And another frog eyed yoruba somebody even did worse, dusted up one rusty old man to preside over the most important black country on earth?

You are right.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

The PHD holder pegged down inflation for 6 whole years!

The dullardo could not even keep down inflation for two weeks! grin Spot the difference grin
Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

I agree with you, the Yoruba always has a say whenever things are going terribly wrong in this country.

Was it not a Yoruba billionaire that sponsored most of the coups in the 80 's?

And another yoruba introduced a sick president that died soon after assuming office?

And another frog eyed yoruba somebody even did worse, dusted up one rusty old man to preside over the most important black country on earth?

You are right.
Wether they make d right or wrong decision, there voices ar heard. If u pple could give better choice then do it and prove d yorubas wrong. Take effective steps and stop wailing and chest beating

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

The PHD holder pegged down inflation for 6 whole years!

The dullardo could not even keep down inflation for two weeks! grin Spot the difference grin
Pegged down ko suffocate nih. because u pple could nt differenciate btwn illussion and reality, u culdnt sense dat d economy was a time bomb then. Wo ogbeni, if u pple have better choice, wait till 2019 and stop wailing

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

Wether they make d right or wrong decision, there voices ar heard. If u pple could give better choice then do it and prove d yorubas wrong. Take effective steps and stop wailing and chest beating

You want me to take effective action while the dullardo team pummel my business by their wrong policies? The best thing I do now is to phase my business away fro naira and move more into foreign currencies.

This dull government will never get their acts together.
Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

You want me to take effective action while the dullardo team pummel my business by their wrong policies? The best thing I do now is to phase my business away fro naira and move more into foreign currencies.

This dull government will never get their acts together.
Sit there and keep wailing then...
Re: thread closed by ElsonMorali: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

See dodging! grin grin grin

Come and face me na!

"Dodging"? I'm sorry how old are you again?

You consider this some kind of contest? Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

Pegged down ko suffocate nih. because u pple could nt differenciate btwn illussion and reality, u culdnt sense dat d economy was a time bomb then. Wo ogbeni, if u pple have better choice, wait till 2019 and stop wailing

We are no longer interested in the selection of good leaders for Nigeria. We are content to stand by and watch the show of shame.

Reasons?

If people from my region propose a leader, your people will die than see him rule. They will so attack him that nothing good will come out of it. I want your people and the north to continue to rule, we are enjoying the dance of shame grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perceptor:

Sit there and keep wailing then...

Yes, wailing is in vogue now. It pays to wail that allow my brain being messed up by one old illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Doctors Visit Gov. Ugwuanyi, Say They Are Proud Of His Achievements / I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted / PDP Governorship Ticket: OBJ Loses Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.