Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) (1212 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by Silumi(f): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
The university of his library ,permanent site is on fire no one knows the cause of the fire yet and efforts are seriously being made to put it out.[img]The university of his library ,permanent site is on fire no one knows the cause of the fire yet and efforts are seriously being made to put it out.[/img]The university of his library ,permanent site is on fire no one knows the cause of the fire yet and efforts are seriously being made to put it out.

Re: University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
KAI
Re: University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by ademega(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seriously serious
Re: University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I expect someone to say its buhari's fault

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by mrspif: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
chei...dia ris God ooo, wot is happenin to my almamater? May God save our school.
Re: University Of Jos Library On Fire(photos) by devilmaycry: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2016
its buhari's fault....ask me why [/right]

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pass This Simple Nairaland English Language Test ?: / Ask Me About PGD, Masters, IT Certification Etc / Breaking News: Kwasu Students Riot At The E-library Examination Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.