Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) (71828 Views)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Photos of the money man ismaila.

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by emirati1: 2:27am On Oct 09, 2016
So Many unhappy folks around here...#ifyouarebigyouarebig tongue grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ComradeDon: 2:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Evidence of good living!!!
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 3:23am On Oct 09, 2016
He must be the one changing money for thieves like Fashola, Tinubu, Ambode and Obasanjo.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by lovingyouhun: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Hope he's not coming back to Nigeria sha, bcx all them bad guys with recession anger will simply trace him home from the Airport. 3M!!! OK oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by deltateam: 3:57am On Oct 09, 2016
These are the people killing Nigeria's economy.

Whether you believe it or not these Bureau de change people are part of Nigeria's problem. Hiking exchange rate everyday.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by tee4naija(m): 4:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Ambitions are different. Some people want to fly first-class while some want to own the plane.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by tollytexy(m): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Laido:

He help hin pocket. Help yours too broh
U dey use me learn word? Lol
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2016
yrret:
This guy may seem not to be complete "mentally'.

-not mentally stable; does not only throw one to the dump-

His own mental state raised him to a higher definition according to a layman's understanding.

No offence taken.
get yo broke hating as.s outta here
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2016
More blessing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Alexander001:
dat tin dey like my corner space in secondary school. meanwhile, Everything is now so expensive in Nigeria.. Witches don't even serve food in dreams anymore . Abi when last you chop for dream.

LoooooooL ~
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by onossnaomi: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2016
ogo,utooFUNNYibeg
Alexander001:
dat tin dey like my corner space in secondary school. meanwhile, Everything is now so expensive in Nigeria.. Witches don't even serve food in dreams anymore . Abi when last you chop for dream.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by donkossy(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
wu con de snap m kwanu..ppl jus geh job
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by HQuadreal: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Please help, am I been banned from creating new topic look what it always show me any time I want to create new topic

1 Share

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Olaiya26: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2016
passyhansome:
I know this guy
Watch your back who you see?EFCC!
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Btruth: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
That place look tight
a bi? Thought naa for my eye alone nii oooo.

Misplaced priority. Even first class for inside Lagos Molue from Oshodi to Idumota could be so spacious. grin
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Collins9156(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice. ...
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2016
for 3 million, that place looks tight, someone cannot even stretch leg well
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by longerthroat(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
I was hoping to see a 3in1 seat, more comfortable with enough space, instead na keke front chair I see. nonsense!!!
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by chachanga: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Alexander001:

Epic!

Just classic!! cool

Mesnwhile, bros you need to try Oturkpo Night "Dream Caterers"; those w!tches fyne die. Chai, you will not want to wake up grin.

They not only serve you edible catering but they also suck it out of you through your "3rd-Member"! shocked

You wouldn't have woken up before you told them your ATM pin and willingly donated your family's destiny to them as a tip! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2016
The guy is rich and yet very poor...
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by niggi4life(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
No b today e don dey flaunt assets jare.

Infact that's what makes his business thrive on the island cos Big Boys and Girls always want to transact with him

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by gebest: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
That place look tight
u can adjust d seat and make it comfortable to ur taste.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
First class and economy passengers get to their destination at the same time. In a plane crash, all of them die.

The difference is that a sucker paid N3m for more leg room. The cheap wines and food he will eat in the first class section have street value of less than N15k.

After 6hrs flight to Dubai, his money expires. And if he meets any of the hostesses after arrival in the airport lounge, she will not be kind enough to throw in extra "sir" that's assuming she greets you at all.

The same goes for sleeping in a N300k/night hotel. After 12noon the next day, the hotel attendants become rude.

By the way, big boys fly private jets.
\
Well said, the security situation in Nigeria calls for been discreet and lying very low, if the wife of CBN governor can be kidnapped like chicken l wonder who else is safe, displaying personal stuff like this online is not worth it, not hating on him though sad
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
gebest:
u can adjust d seat and make it comfortable to ur taste.
shocked it may be comfortable for him, I just said what is in my mind! I don't say it's not good
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Will he get to lagos before those seated in economy? 3mil for a flight I don't just get it
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Arckeen: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na the same day this guy take these pictures ooooo. These are the signs of packaging.
pray make God give you money
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na the same day this guy take these pictures ooooo. These are the signs of packaging.

This guy no dey package
He's rich for real
I know him in person
As in VERY VERY VERY RICH EVEN THOUGH NA ILLEGAL

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by pedrilo: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
cindyrocks:
He must be the one changing money for thieves like Fashola, Tinubu, Ambode and Obasanjo.
Cindy direct me on d mmm stuff. Reply my pm

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Many peeps dey charter flight, yet they don't take pictures...
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by morbeta(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2016
E-money, you see wetin in you cause, even Aboki don dey swag and show off on social media. Am sure Buhari wouldn't like this....
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by pedrilo: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2016
LyfeJennings:

This guy no dey package
He's rich for real
I know him in person
As in VERY VERY VERY RICH EVEN THOUGH NA ILLEGAL
but where him dey stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.