Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Cant Stop Now.. It Would Happen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Stop Now.. It Would Happen (525 Views)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / HELP I CANT LINK MY ATM CARD TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Now.. It Would Happen by Phranex(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have always believed the THE NEXT BIG THING ( after Facebook and Google) would come from Africa. I am inclined to thinking it would be Nigeria.

My team and I have a pseudo code for a technological break through in the banking industry. We are looking at exploring FINTECH (financial technology) to its limit.

We are on the verge of building a TECHNOLOGY (not just an app) that would reshape our (the worlds) banking experience for eternity.

This technology would have indirect competitions in interswitch, PayPal Nigeria and paga.

There isn't a direct competition now (the idea is novel.. Maybe it exists outside Africa).

We are looking for sponsors who would help build THE NEXT BIG THING...

the kind of sponsorship we require is a partnership.. Someone who would be ready to sign an NDA with us..

We don't need a million dollar to build this technology.

Our basic needs to build this technology...

1. A furnished apartment to accommodate 10 programmers
2. Lots of food
3. A cook
4. 25 weeks to build the technology (day and night).
5. Registration fees of technology with relevant bodies and association.
6. Licensing fees
6. Standby electricity.
7. Most importantly, someone who believes in our dream. Building THE NEXT BIG THING

contact us : webgenius12@gmail.com

Share equity:
20%

Cc. naijacutee

puskin

FOD

(1) (Reply)

Why We Sacked 36 Expatriates, 12 Nigerians – dangote / CBN Is Killing Our Business, We Will Be Forced To Lay Off Our Staffs - Erisco / The Thread: ''want To Earn Money Online'' Should Be Reposted And Revived Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.