Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating (1808 Views)

You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Please Help!!! Toyota Camry 05 Brake Issues / Help!! Toyota Sienna Emmits Black Smoke With Low Fuel Milage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by MADent: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
My Toyota camry se 2007 keeps over heating and they changed gasket Bla Bla but same thing. Drinks water like it's in the desert. Can anyone recommend an expert in this or so.
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by Ekugbeh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are the fans working
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
MADent:
My Toyota camry se 2007 keeps over heating and they changed gasket Bla Bla but same thing. Drinks water like it's in the desert. Can anyone recommend an expert in this or so.

Location?
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by Lexusgs430: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
MADent:

Time for engine swap........
Replacement engine loading............
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Time for engine swap........
Replacement engine loading............

overheating and aluminum, add kazeem in the mix and you have a new engine loaded. There's a slim chance (very slim) that it can still be salvaged.
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by mayor2013: 2:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Engine for buhari season grin
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by honmusa(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2016
MADent:
If your an in Lagos ,you can bring it to autologic workshop @Gbagada.We have all the dedicated diagnostics equipment to check the cause of the overheating and your engine condition with 100% accuracy within some few minutes and the required solution will be proffered .
All repair worked backed up with 3 months warrantee period.call 08061166316
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by HumphreyBold(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Don't mind them , stop using water and use coolant , don't even mix the coolant with a single drop of water , ur car should be fine
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by mayor2013: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2016
HumphreyBold:
Don't mind them , stop using water and use coolant , don't even mix the coolant with a single drop of water , ur car should be fine

What planet are you from?
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by HumphreyBold(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
mayor2013:

What planet are you from?

Your anus grin sorry Uranus I meant to say grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by mayor2013: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
HumphreyBold:

Your anus grin sorry Uranus I meant to say grin

I can see
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2016
HumphreyBold:

coolant never solves an overheating problem.
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by mayor2013: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Leave the anus man alone
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by MADent: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thanx all!

Coolant has been applied thousands of times and with my experience it can never solve overheating problem!

After a day spent at Gazzuzz's workshop, I learnt a lot of things while he was working on my car and he explained step by step as we moved on to finally solve the overheating problem!.

As a car owner, one of the crazy things to do is to sit at a workshop and watch them repair your car. You always get bored! And bored! And bored!.

I spent a whole day with Gazzuzz and it was the first time I will have fun fixing my car. Thanks

Thank you all, this has been solved...onto the next
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
MADent:
Thanx all!

Coolant has been applied thousands of times and with my experience it can never solve overheating problem!

After a day spent at Gazzuzz's workshop, I learnt a lot of things while he was working on my car and he explained step by step as we moved on to finally solve the overheating problem!.

As a car owner, one of the crazy things to do is to sit at a workshop and watch them repair your car. You always get bored! And bored! And bored!.

I spent a whole day with Gazzuzz and it was the first time I will have fun fixing my car. Thanks

Thank you all, this has been solved...onto the next

Next time you come we will charge you for lectures wink
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by HumphreyBold(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

OK
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by senola1: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi Gazzuzz, i think i would love you to help do some diagnostics. Can you share your contacts sir.
Thanks
Re: Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2016
senola1:
Hi Gazzuzz, i think i would love you to help do some diagnostics. Can you share your contacts sir.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? / Throwback Of Volkswagen Cars That Rock Our Roads In The 1980s / 4 Mistakes You Must Avoid When Buying Nigerian-used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.