Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. (4106 Views)

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away (2) (3) (4)

The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by johnaruson(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Never had i been caught off guard than this video of an Imam the Holy Quran converted to a Christian- he said Mary the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the entire Quran and Jesus name mentioned 25 times in Quran more than any other 'prophet' or human etc. He highlighted more than 50 points!
'As an Imam preaching to my fellow Muslims someone asked me a question:''Who is Jesus? '' By then, i don't know much about Jesus, i promised him to come another day to enable me do some research. As an active Imam, I grabbed my biggest research book - the Quran, but what i saw about Jesus in the entire Quran changed my life for good and forever, as far as am concerned the Holy Quran is a book exclusively about Jesus (i guess even more Jesus in there than the Bible) because his entire life, miracles, chronology and genealogy of Jesus in Quran superceded any other (prophet) human being mentioned in the same Holy Book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr8tcqvuMg
(please open this YouTube link and see the wonders of Jesus activities in the Holy Quran). In my opinion the Quran is a Jesus book hence a Christian one.

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by 007Nasky(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by MDsambo: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2016

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by johnaruson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
I wish this world is a movie stage so that after the show the actors know the truth

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I've had the video for a very long time.

I later heard that his people, who were not satisfied with the exposé,killed him...

Such a 'pissful' religion

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by orunto27: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Praise God!!!

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by KingRex1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Al qaeda, boko, Al shabaab, taliban n isis are coming for someone's head.
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by afanide: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one....
Devil keeps losing out daily.....

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by EMMYLBANKS(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2016
''our religion is pissful''_(boko haram 2016)...boko haram,el shabaab,el qaeda will be like

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Ajixegun: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2016
AdeniyiA:

I later heard that his people, who were not satisfied with the exposé,killed him...

I think he is still alive. But he people made several attempt to kill him and was saved by the power in the name of Jesus Christ

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mrmrmister: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Ajixegun:

I think he is still alive. But he people made several attempt to kill him and was saved by the power in the name of Jesus Christ

Should they eventually suceed in killing him,
Do we also say he was killed by the power in the name of Jesus Christ??

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2016
johnaruson:
Never had i been caught off guard than this video of an Imam the Holy Quran converted to a Christian- he[i] said Mary the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the entire Quran and Jesus name mentioned 25 times in Quran more than any other 'prophet' or human etc. [/i]He highlighted more than 50 points!
'As an Imam preaching to my fellow Muslims someone asked me a question:''Who is Jesus? '' By then, i don't know much about Jesus, i promised him to come another day to enable me do some research. As an active Imam, I grabbed my biggest research book - the Quran, but what i saw about Jesus in the entire Quran changed my life for good and forever, as far as am concerned the Holy Quran is a book exclusively about Jesus (i guess even more Jesus in there than the Bible) because his entire life, miracles, chronology and genealogy of Jesus in Quran superceded any other (prophet) human being mentioned in the same Holy Book.

(please open this YouTube link and see the wonders of Jesus activities in the Holy Quran). In my opinion the Quran is a Jesus book hence a Christian one.

The bolded is pure lies, Moses is the most mentioned more than a hundred times, Mary was mentioned by name, others were not by name, but were mentioned. And the imam should have been a Judaist since Moses was the most mentioned. If indeed the "imam" knew.
LoL

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2016
really
AdeniyiA:

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 2:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Even though your question was aimed at causing ridicule, here's an answer.
So the devil cometh to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus comes to give life and life abundantly. One doesn't get killed by the power in the name of Jesus. You can only be saved by the power in the name of Jesus
mrmrmister:

Should they eventually suceed in killing him,
Do we also say he was killed by the power in the name of Jesus Christ??
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 2:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol...tell that to someone who is oblivious of your al taquiya tactics.

Isa ( Jesus) is the most mentioned name in the Qur'an. This is common knowledge. And Mary was the only woman whose name was mentioned in the Qur'an. Others obviously weren't worthy to be mentioned by name.
mustymatic:

The bolded is pure lies, Moses is the most mentioned more than a hundred times, Mary was mentioned by name, others were not by name, but were mentioned. And the imam should have been a Judaist since Moses was the most mentioned. If indeed the "imam" knew.
LoL
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mrmrmister: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
Even though your question was aimed at causing ridicule, here's an answer.
So the devil cometh to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus comes to give life and life abundantly. One doesn't get killed by the power in the name of Jesus. You can only be saved by the power in the name of Jesus

Jesus saves and Devil kills grin
Typical Christian grin
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:

Isa ( Jesus) is the most mentioned name in the Qur'an. This is common knowledge. And Mary was the only woman whose name was mentioned in the Qur'an. Others obviously weren't worthy to be mentioned by name.
What common knowledge?
Pharaoh was mentioned more than that...Fir'aun (74 times.)
This is how you shout altaqiyya wen u r presented with the truth you can't take. Jesus was mentioned by name 25 times, Moses 136...but you can keep swimming in the delusion. Clearly this story is made up
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesus (isa) was mentioned 187 times in the Qur'an. He is the most mentioned.

Lmao, of course you're programmed to do al taquiya. Go make your research and come back and confirm this.
mustymatic:

What common knowledge?
This is how you shout altaqiyya wen u r presented with the truth you can't take. Jesus was mentioned by name 25 times, Moses 136...but you can keep swimming in the delusion. Clearly this story is made up

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Exactly... Jesus Saves cuz he's the savior of mankind.
mrmrmister:

Jesus saves and Devil kills grin
Typical Christian grin
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
Jesus (isa) was mentioned 187 times in the Qur'an. He is the most mentioned.

Lmao, of course you're programmed to do al taquiya. Go make your research and come back and confirm this.
Lies, from 25 to 187
Lmao
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by APCsupporter: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
johnaruson:
Never had i been caught off guard than this video of an Imam the Holy Quran converted to a Christian- he said Mary the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the entire Quran and Jesus name mentioned 25 times in Quran more than any other 'prophet' or human etc. He highlighted more than 50 points!

Obviously fake just like your miracles.

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by APCsupporter: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:

Wrong. Musa is the most mentioned prophet in the Holy Qur'an. Make your research. If we are to go by the guys logic he should worship Allah as that's the most frequently used name in the Qur'an. This news is as fake as christianity

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by APCsupporter: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
mustymatic:

What common knowledge?

That guy doesn't know anything just ignore him.

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't converse with unintellectuals. Take advantage of the internet and educate yourself.
APCsupporter:

Wrong. Musa is the most mentioned prophet in the Holy Qur'an. Make your research. If we are to go by the guys logic he should worship Allah as that's the most frequently used name in the Qur'an. This news is as fake as Islam

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by APCsupporter: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
I don't converse with unintellectuals. Take advantage of the internet and educate yourself.

Lol. I'm ignorant for bursting your lies. Sorry, try another lie next time. Nobody believes this story grin

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Now youre gonna cry that Wikipedia is kafir...Lmao. Educate yourself, I never said 25.

Only thing you were right about is Moses being mentioned 136 times.

mustymatic:

Lies, from 25 to 187
Lmao

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ce
Amberon:
Now youre gonna cry that Wikipedia is kafir...Lmao. Educate yourself, I never said 25.

Only thing you were right about is Moses being mentioned 136 times. And Jesus 25

You still don't get it, you just shoot yourself in the foot, by name, it's 25 the rest are titles, third person, second person etc, na waa o, if we'll follow ur own am sure there a other women then, you said only mary, there a alot of em going by your ignorance.
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by annunaki2(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
mustymatic:
Ce
You still don't get it, you just shoot yourself in the foot, by name, it's 25 the rest are titles, third person, second person etc, na waa o, if we'll follow ur own am sure there a other women then, you said only mary, there a alot of em going by your ignorance.

You just exposed how daft, dishonest and unintelligent you are, whether it's by name, title, second person or third person, the fact remains that they are referring to the same person. Shame on you pathetic Muslim liar.

Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by Amberon: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Unrefined thrash!! [s]
mustymatic:
Ce
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

You just exposed how daft, dishonest and unintelligent you are, whether it's by name, title, second person or third person, the fact remains that they are referring to the same person. Shame on you pathetic Muslim liar.
embarassed
May God bless you with guidance
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by annunaki2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
mustymatic:

embarassed
May God bless you with guidance

Amen smiley
Re: The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. by mustymatic(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Amen smiley

Many times you hear Christians claim that even the Holy Qur’an gives Jesus pbuh a special treatment. They claim that Jesus is mentioned more times than Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Well, it is not true. Muslims must respect ALL Prophets pbut equally and must not believe and say that one prophet is better than the other. However, Allah SWT has given each of His Prophets pbut titles. Prophet Jesus pbuh is mentioned many times and his titles are: Word created from Allah SWT, Son of Mary, the Messiah, Prophet, Messenger, etc. Prophet Muhammad pbuh is mentioned as Prophet, Messanger, the Seal of Prophethood, the Last Prophet, etc. So, who got mentioned more times, since going by your crappy understanding,

I'll gladly tell you that prophet Muhammad, the seal of the prophets is the most mentioned, (by titles, 1st 2nd 3rd person)
For example
Surah Kafirun
1. Say, "O disbelievers, 2. I do not worship what you worship. 3. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. 4. Nor will [b] I be a worshipper of what you worship. 5. Nor will you be worshippers of what I [/] worship. 6.For you is your religion, and for [b] me is my religion."

How many mentions do you see above?
And below
Surah kawthar
1. Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar. 2. So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone]. 3.Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.
Na waa for you o
You think you know English abi

Can Worldly Riches Give A Man The 'Assurance' Of Life? / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. / Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians!