Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? (604 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Why Do Muslim Ladies Wear Hijab? / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? by AFEEFA(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2009
Asalam alaiykum waramatullah wabarakatu.
Are you a muslim lady?
Do you hold Islam close to your hearth?
Are you a beginner, a learner or devoted Muslim lady?
I've been a follower of the countless threads and post on nairaland for sometime now and I joined to add voice to the Jihad i have seen here and perform my share of acts of Ibadah online.
I must confess it’s not been easy having to convince people about the beauty of Islam especially the male Christians who seem to be sworn enemies of our religion.
I am doing a collection of names of Muslimah online for the purpose of helping to do more forms of Ibadah apart from online antagonism and rash talk.
I’m sure we all have ideas and if we get to share those ideas we’ll really do well in getting a lot done.
Please respond by sending your consent to aminuafeefah@yahoo.com
Ma sallam.
Re: Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? by Abuzola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
Jazakhallahu khairan
Re: Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? by slimgirl1(f): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
Halimat is my name.08063589052

1 Like

Re: Can The Muslim Ladies Please Identify Themselves? by ronkeenuf(f): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2009
Salamalaykum, I'm Wulaimat, reach moi at ronkeenuf@gmail.com wink

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Come Lets Unite / Civilization Started With Islam: Yes Or No? / Will the Islamic Heaven be Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.