Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Should I Pay My Tithe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should I Pay My Tithe? (15503 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by ifycent2: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
jairusben:
What the bible say on tithing

what bible said on Tithes: Bring all the tithes into the store house so that there will be food enough in my Temple via MAL. 3 VS 10

PLZ DONT BE DECEIVE.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by puresaint12(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
You don't know what Tithing is, Keep Quiet.
MuttleyLaff:

You are not to pay tithe at all for the following 10 reasons
1.) You are not a Jew or an Israelite, who was commanded by God to pay tithe from cultivating crops or breeding and raising livestock (e.g. cows and/or lambs) in the Promised Land
2.) The tithe commanded by God was meant to be given ONLY in Israel, meant to be paid ONLY in Israel and meant to be received ONLY in Israel
3.) The methodolody used for selecting the tithe, was to hand-pick for tithe, the tenth livestock (e.g. cows, lambs) that passes under the rod
4.) The implication of #3 above, is that if you started with 1 livestock (e.g. 1 cow or 1 lamb) and at the end of year, bred and raised 9 cows or 1 lambs, then you dont pay tithe for that year
5.) Tithe were received in Jerusalem and for convenience stored up in a number of Levitical cities scattered all over Israel
6.) Where an Israelite is supposed to pay tithe on sales, is when ONLY buying back the tithe, (i.e. buying back the tenth cow, lamb or cultivated crops)
-there however, is a warning that the Israelite pays the going rate or value of the bought back the tenth cow, lamb or cultivated crops tithe, plus 20 percent.
7.) The bible is a book of divisions, where some parts, like tithe part, was meant for and talking exclusively to the Israelites and no else
8.) The common denominator in all biblical tithe giving (e.g. Abraham's tithe and the Israelites tithings) is a high priest or Levite physically receiving the tithe
9.) The implication of #8 above, is that a pastor is neither a high priest or Levite, hence has no business receiving tithe nor have any jurisdiction over tithe.
10.) Tithe was an obligatory and mandatory giving command made to the Israelite
Contributions which are voluntary and optional is the sort of giving expected from a believer(s)
It is what a believer decides in the heart and is comfortable with to give that God expects
Also believers shouldn't be sorry that they have given or feel forced in response to pressure to give
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Stylz69(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
richie44:
Please I need clarification
Am I supposed to pay my tithe on my total sales or my profit

You do not need to pay any tithe. You are better off and better rewarded helping a person in need than giving it to the church

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Taryur3(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

1.) You are not a Jew or an Israelite, who was commanded by God to pay tithe from cultivating crops or breeding and raising livestock (e.g. cows and/or lambs) in the Promised Land
2.) The tithe commanded by God was meant to be given ONLY in Israel, meant to be paid ONLY in Israel and meant to be received ONLY in Israel
3.) The methodolody used for selecting the tithe, was to hand-pick for tithe, the tenth livestock (e.g. cows, lambs) that passes under the rod
4.) The implication of #3 above, is that if you started with 1 livestock (e.g. 1 cow or 1 lamb) and at the end of year, bred and raised 9 cows or 1 lambs, then you dont pay tithe for that year
5.) Tithe were received in Jerusalem and for convenience stored up in a number of Levitical cities scattered all over Israel
6.) Where an Israelite is supposed to pay tithe on sales, is when ONLY buying back the tithe, (i.e. buying back the tenth cow, lamb or cultivated crops)
-there however, is a warning that the Israelite pays the going rate or value of the bought back the tenth cow, lamb or cultivated crops tithe, plus 20 percent.
7.) The bible is a book of divisions, where some parts, like tithe part, was meant for and talking exclusively to the Israelites and no else
8.) The common denominator in all biblical tithe giving (e.g. Abraham's tithe and the Israelites tithings) is a high priest or Levite physically receiving the tithe
9.) The implication of #8 above, is that a pastor is neither a high priest or Levite, hence has no business receiving tithe nor have any jurisdiction over tithe.
Contributions which are voluntary and optional is the sort of giving expected from a believer(s)
It is what a believer decides in the heart and is comfortable with to give that God expects
Also believers shouldn't be sorry that they have given or feel forced in response to pressure to give
Pls which church do u attend?
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by pring: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
I pay my tithe by taking care of my parents that saw me through everything in line.
Secondly, the needy.
Who ever gives pastors money to go ahead with their flamboyant lifestyle to me is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by NovusHomo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
simplex2:
Why not use the tithe and buy beer and hot drinks and drink to the glory of God as commanded in Deuteronomy?

Or buy food for the hungry. You certainly know a few.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by pring: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Taryur3:

Pls which church do u attend?
At d last day, God will not ask u which church u attained.
Church has blind folded alot of people.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Basalt(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Prince16:

Yes o, I'm a human being but I don't eat;
I'm a man but I don't urinate thru ma pen*s;
I'm a mother of 7 children but I'm still a virgin ;
Bruv, I've been in ur 'choose' b4 God 'borrowed' me sense.
Pls don't 'gaulk' it: being a Christian and tithe paying are like bread and butter!

Bros, everybody has right to do whatever he wanna do with his money.
perpetually giving 10% of my salary to someone richer than me is something I can't do.
I have my life to live, you have yours.
so let's live our lives the way deemed fit and leave judgement for God?

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by NovusHomo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
ifycent2:

PURE LIE BROTHER.

THERE IS 100% NEEDS TO PAY YOUR TITHE IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. I DO PAY MINE EVERY SUNDAY.

UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A PURE CHRISTIAN!!!!

PLZ DON'T DISCOURAGE OTHERS!!!!....

THERE IS 100% SPECIAL BLESSING IN PAYING YOUR TITHE. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY.

A pure Christian? WTF is that?

1 Like

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by guassian: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bible says in proverbs: There is one who scatters, yet increases more; And there is one who withholds more than is right, But it leads to poverty.

Tithe is not forced on anyone, if u believe in it you pay, if not don't pay. But it will be better you go to a church where tithing is not preached if you dont want to pay tithe. Any church you attend, you must abide by their doctrine. For example, You can't say you want to go to cele church and wear shoes inside d church because u don't believe wearing shoes is a sin.

Tithing is a way to give back to God a portion of what he has given to you. Many people who don't pay tithe in church still want to go to a beautiful church, well air conditioned, executive chairs, good toilets etc is it your 20naira offering that will get all that? Apart from tithes and offering, donations are still made to get all these facilities.

In the days of the apostles, congregation brought their all, sell all their belongings and everyone had things in common. Is that not even more than tithe?

How many of people condemning tithe go to the orphanage to give them gifts?

How many of them even give to their neighbors.

Just keep on condemning tithes, people are getting blessed from it. Paying tithes wont make you poorer. Its not paying it that will make you poor. Many people eventually wast more than 10 percent of their salaries on women, gambling, hospital, theft, etc. Those are devourers which God have promised to rebuke if you pay tithe.

tithes are used to take d gospel to villages and nation where gospel needs to get to, even if the pastors are getting rich from it, they have their own case in heaven, you dont have to judge them. Many of these pastors have their own source of income and some fromyou gifts, seed offering etc. And it might not be your tithes that is making them rich. Give what is ceaser unto ceacer because if you get to heaven and you are rejected because of not paying tithe, then you will regret it, if you are told that tithing is not that necessary, you are still saved.

TITHE IS NOT MEANT FOR ALL. GIVE YOUR HEART TO GOD FIRST BEFORE YOUR MONEY. THE SACRIFICE OF THE WICKED IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by puresaint12(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
But Haven't it occured to you that those that still pay their Tithes in church still give their testimonies? I have witnessed so many!! When God said bring your tithe to his storehouse,he was talking about His church,and not a widow, or the orphans or the needy, Tithes and offerings are to brought to His sanctuary. You can Help the widows and less privileged while still paying your Tithe
gentlegenius:
It doesn't really matter how you pay and where you pay your tithe. What matters most is who benefits from your tithes?
The Bible(Deut 14:28-29) carefully list those who should benefit from tithes and they are: Levites(they only exist in Israel), Strangers, Widows, Fatherless(poor and needy people). Apart from the Levites, other beneficiaries exist everywhere.
Instead of us to share our tithes directly to the existing beneficiaries, we choose to pay it to our pastors who are far from being Levites without caring what they do with the tithe. That's what we see in this over-religious but yet wicked generation.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by collinsflex(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Noted.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by toye440: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

My heaven I never believed someone so fallacious could come out to spill this trash and yet claim to b a Christian. No wonder he was able to attract 34 likes from his gullible disciples who never read the bible for themselves but welcomes every garbage fed to them, No wonder Jesus talked about false prophet on d last day. My brother Richie can't u see even d natural or things in d physical teaches spiritual lessons like sowing a seed it multiplies pls do u eat up everything or u take some and save for d rainy day? Pls let's learn from d ants from all their savings they survive. woe unto he who mislead my sheep, an u my brother needs to repent.
pls Richie pay 10% and do not concern urselve with wat the money is used for ur business is with God and not man.
Hope God will expose all those Apostle Paul refer to as hucksters, historians turned preacher for d offerings, palace prophets.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
one question.. How do you write quarter aka. One-fourth 1/4 abi.?

When its converted to percentage you've 25%
I am sure you don't still understand

Bring your head.. 1 divide by 4 =0.25 x 100 = 25%

Class-work
How will you now figure out one -tenth?

Use the example above.
collinsflex:
One Tenth of your Income not 10%. that is 1 percent.

if i am wrong correct me mathematically because we argued this some days back.

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tithe is a tenth of something, it literally means "a tenth". Tithe as a sacrifice is offered to God in the covenant better man and God. Abraham offered tithe to God through Melchizedek. The Children of Israel were commanded to give tithe to God. Therefore tithe must also be offered to God in the New Covenant. But remember, everything in the New Covenant is spiritual. The New Covenant is a transition from the carnal to the spiritual. The priesthood have transited from the priesthood of flesh (Levitical Priesthood) to a spiritual priesthood (the priesthood of the life of Christ). There is also the transition of high priest, from a high priest of the flesh to a spiritual high priest. A transition also took place from the sacrifice from a carnal sacrifice of flesh and plant to a spiritual sacrifice of the substance of Christ. So also have tithe transited from the tithe of the land to the tithe of Christ.

"And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’s. It is holy to the LORD." (Lev 27:30).

In Old Covenant the priest offer the tithe of the land which are fruits - the harvest. Whatever is harvested from the land that God has given His covenant people must be offered to God. The Old Covenant was a carnal covenant where God gave the people a carnal (physical) and expected a carnal (physical) tithe. Therefore the people have to explore and ploy the land, harvesting the fruits of the land and offer a tenth of it as tithe onto God. But the New Covenant is spiritual and God gave us a spiritual land. Therefore we must explore this spiritual land, harvest it and offer a tenth of the fruit as tithe onto God.

"for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’" (Acts 17:28).

Just as God gave Canaan to Israel and there they live and move and have their being. So also have God given us Christ and in him we live and move and have our being. Christ is the land God had given us and we must give to God the tithe of this land. The spiritual land that we are to tithe from is the spiritual substance of Christ. Tithe is a portion of the land that represent the whole land. By given a tenth to God the people of the covenant are simply saying our land is yours oh Lord. God gave them the land and they gave it back to God. This is th norm of a covenant; what belongs to one party is also owned by the other and together they have joint ownership of everything they posses. God gave the New Covenant people Christ and they must give back to God Christ.

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us" (1John 1:1-2).

We must explore the riches of Christ and offer it to God as tithe. You may ask, "how can we explore Christ and offer him to God?". Christ is the life, the life that God has given us. We must explore this life and offer it to God by expressing it. We must take the riches of the virtues in Christ and express it onto God, for this is tithing under the New Covenant.
While tithe refer to a tenth of the fruit of the land, first is the first of the fruit of the land. It could be the first of the harvest or the first born of livestock.First fruit also carries the principle of tithe, for first fruit is a portion of the land that represent the whole land. Therefore by giving God a first fruit the Israelites were giving God the whole of the land. Under the New Covenant Christ is also the first fruit. The first fruit is the spiritual substance of Christ and we in the New Covenant offer the first fruit the same way we offer tithe (they both represent the same principle
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by ifycent2: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
NovusHomo:

A pure Christian? WTF is that?
u supposed understand wat am talking abt.
*Real Christian!!!!!
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Taryur3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
pring:
At d last day, God will not ask u which church u attained.
Church has blind folded alot of people.
Haba...just asking.I want to know
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by InvertedHammer: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
richie44:
Please I need clarification
Am I supposed to pay my tithe on my total sales or my profit
/

You are not supposed to pay tithe.

Give to the poor.

\

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by guiddoti: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
deepwater:
Should it be every Sunday or once a month for salary earners ?
You can pay it daily,weekly or monthly, depending on your route. For salary earners, monthly will be good for it. But for traders, daily or weekly will be good for it.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
simplex2:
Why not use the tithe and buy beer and hot drinks and drink to the glory of God as commanded in Deuteronomy?
. I go with you
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Adegoketheking: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
it's funny. out of the whole laws of Old Testament only tithe is still practiced. grin

7 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by bbjummy: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
eneez:
assuming I earn a million a month, and I decide to save 500k for future plans, am I still to pay tithe from d 500k savings?
No u don't have to, so long as you have paid 100k from the 1 million.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by BIGGMAMA: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by tunde1200(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided
MuttleyLaff:

How come churches do collects tithes and still mandate it.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by emynike2001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
nocosomia:

Well by looking at the border, Jesus didn't actually condemn tithing
yes he NEVER condemned it BUT Jesus want us to strike a right BALANCE between and doing d right thing to our fellow man, like today I know u heard about some judges which DSS raided their houses and discovered millions of dollars which they collected to divert justice and denied the poor of right judgement. see pictures below

1 Like

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by fadehan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
to anyone who cares to read ds....my response is mainly directed to d op.....
as a Christian ..God will not force u to pay yr tithe....but d truth is it is for yr own good....
The principle of tithing is to open d windows o heaven....it's like open d doors in to various n numerous opportunities...doors to favor n increase in everything u lay yr hands upon...
anoda principle of tithing ppl don't understand is dt u shld pay yr tithe to higher spiritual authorities...
for example...D case of Abraham n Melchizedek...Truly God has blessed Abraham but he still needed to pay a tenth of all he has to activate dt blessing.... the same way dere r plenty promises for us in d scriptures..we v to activate those blessings for ut to work for us....
Tithing is a spiritual principle not just a routined ritual....tithing must be done with a good intent...yr heart must be pure for it to be acceptable...
many so called believers will never experience d goodness of God's kingdom because dey don't know d principle...it doesn't work by just claiming d words...it all work by principles.
Op....I solemnly plead with u....y don't u go n ask God to reveal more abt tithing to u...mere humans ll mislead u because dey r humans....Happy sunday
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by fadehan(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
To those dt think tithing is only for those in Jerusalem....
if tithing os only for them den salvation shld be only for dem...eternal life shld be only for death.....D gospel is not d gospel of d Jew...it's for d Jew n gentile.....as we r gentiles
y do u think Jesus chose only 12 disciples...12 represent d arms of government...do u remember d 12 children of Jacob...as well as d 12 tribes......D government represent God's government on earth.....we gentiles were brought in to dt government thru d blood...dt was y d veil was torn....we all can gain access to God...not just dos in Israel....
I don't v to be a Jew to be baptised in d holy spirit...I don't v to be a Jew to encounter God...I dont v to be a Jew to pay my tithe n open d windows of heaven for myself......
if tithing is only for dem den d gospel is only for dem...
my brethren...let us beware of false n selfish doctrines.....
##christ for all nations###
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by fadehan(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Adegoketheking:
it's funny. out of the whole laws of Old Testament only tithe is still practiced. grin
....I'm sorry but u r wrong.....d old testament is known as d book of d law.... right
the new testament is d law of love...
wat made d law difficult for mankind was d fact dt mankind was carnal...the law cannot be fulfilled in d flesh...D nature of sin took advantage of d law n brought death
Jesus came..died n rose again...he ascended n sent d holy spirit who will now help us to understand d law n fulfill it ....not as tho went trying to fulfil it in our own strength as it was in d old testament but to fulfil it by Faith in Him dt died on d cross n defeated death n sin in d flesh thru d holy spirit...he nailed d nature of sin to d cross
...Hebrews says d law has been done away with....it means d law, d old law wch man can't fulfil in d flesh has been rectified....now in d new testament man, with weaknesses can now please God by Faith thru d power of d holy spirit....
pls subject yrself to d faith in Christ n not Christianity as a religion
...so it's not only tithing.....I just hope u understand.....
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Moneycar: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
ifycent2:

PURE LIE BROTHER.

THERE IS 100% NEEDS TO PAY YOUR TITHE IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. I DO PAY MINE EVERY SUNDAY.

UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A PURE CHRISTIAN!!!!

PLZ DON'T DISCOURAGE OTHERS!!!!....

THERE IS 100% SPECIAL BLESSING IN PAYING YOUR TITHE. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY.

I assume you are a PURE CHRISTIAN. Have you ever read that Jesus or the first disciples paid tithes? Have you ever seen the occurrence of paying tithes in the new testament?
Let's go thru the Bible a lil bit

Tithing is only talked about a few times in the New Testament, generally in discourses between Jesus and various Jews as a negative that they were placing ‘tithing’ above humility and truly serving God.

Luke 18:12 “I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’” This was part of the ‘Pharisee’s Prayer’, which was a self-promoting prayer about how ‘good’ he was, tithing, fasting, and obeying the civil law. Yet Jesus said it was not this man who would be justified, but rather the humble tax collector who acknowledged he was a sinner.

Matt 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.”

The Jewish tithe was of the increase of their goods; animals, produce, oil, money, etc. Herbs and spices were one of these things, and could be weighed to determine what a tenth was. Jesus uses the example of herbs because they are something small and relatively unimportant. No one starves for lack of cumin. The Pharisees were exacting in making sure they tithed a tenth of every herb, but neglected the heart of the law. They were proud rather than humble, harsh rather than merciful, self-righteous rather than devoted to God.

The last references to the tithe in the New Testament are in Hebrews chapter 7. In Heb 7 it is described how Abraham, after winning a battle, tithed a tenth of the spoils to Melchizedek King of Salem. This chapter sets up how Melchizadek was a type of Priest-King looking forward to the fulfillment of the anti-type, the true Priest-King, Jesus Christ.

Beyond these few references in the discourses of Jesus to the Pharisees, and in Hebrews, tithing is not mentioned in the New Testament. There is a lot that can be inferred about it, however!

The New Testament shows a radically new way of looking at money and goods through a cheerful, charitable heart. Believers, as ‘children of the King’, are exempt from any taxes to support the King in Matt 17:24–27. All believers are now levites, priests in service of the church, and hence there is no ‘priestly caste’ that must be supported through tithes, as shown in I Pet 2:5-9. Various workers and missionaries of the early church, such as Paul and Priscilla and Aquila, worked to supplement any giving they received as Tent-Makers. This was unlike the Jewish Levites, who were forbidden from working. Believers are also individually ‘the temple of the Holy Spirit’ as mentioned in I Cor 3:16 and I Cor 6:16-19. Believers are also collectively the Temple, as mentioned in I Pet 2:5. Because believers are both priests and temple, under Jesus the High Priest, there is no longer a need for the tithe.

Rather than the ritual of the tithe, then, the New Testament promotes a whole life in service to God (Rom 12:1); giving that is cheerful and not by compulsion (II Cor 9:6–9); being aware and generous regarding the needy (Matt 5:42, Acts 2:44, Luke 12:33, Luke 6:38); contributing to the ministry of the church (I Tim 5:17–18); contributing in crisis like famine (I Cor 16:1–4, II Cor 8:1–3); and viewing money in general as merely an earthly tool that will eventually pass away.

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by Moneycar: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mufasa1805:

Read Malachi 3:6-12 and Deuteronomy 14:22-29 and your life will never remain the same...

How does Jesus become the grace and not a law unto Christians?
Do you know a Christian is a follower of Christ?
Why should a Christian pay tithes if Jesus, the core or head of Christianity, didn't pay or encourage it?
Have you ever read about paying of tithes in the new testament?
Instead of the tithe, do you know Christians are obliged to give cheerful or voluntary donations to the needy?
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by viktor01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Like seriously, for over three months now, I have stopped paying tithe based on most of the things I read here on Nairaland, e be like say demons in disguise dey this Nairaland o but funny enough, my heart doesn't condemn me so am good.
Re: How Should I Pay My Tithe? by driand(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kgdavid:

You forgot to add:

11. Tithe was mostly meant to be eaten by the tither

12. and in the third year (the year of the tithe), it was to be shared between the alien, the widow, the orphan and the Levite, not just the Levite.
these are the what our pastors on priests fail to teach, yet they are in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.