Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (46627 Views)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by vicky85(f): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4333845_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (born 9 October 1986), better known by his stage name Phyno, is a Nigerian rapper and record producer. He started his musical career as a producer in 2003. He is renowned for rapping in the Igbo language. His debut studio album, No Guts No Glory, was released in 2014. It produced the singles "Ghost Mode", "Man of the Year", "Parcel" and "O Set". As a producer, he has worked with artists such as Timaya, Flavour, Ruggedman, Bracket, J Martins and Mr Raw.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyno

10 Things You Need To Know About Phyno As He Clock 30 Today

Nigerian rapper Phyno has had a great year so far, and what better time to celebrate him than on his birthday? I like his Chicken hair...lol
Anyway, the Enugu native turned 30 today, October 9. As fans and friends celebrate him on social media here are 10 things you should remember about the Ghost Mode rapper.
1. Phyno whose real name is Chibuzo Nelson started rapping at a young age and coined his moniker from the phrase ‘phenomenal’.
2. His song moniker is eze nnunu, an Igbo phrase which means king of birds. As a young lad, Chibuzo dreamt of flying. He initially wanted to become a pilot, his family however wanted him to become a medical practitioner.
3. He ended up studying Public Administration at the Institute of Management And Technology in Enugu.
4. The rapper began recording his debut project No Guts No Glory in 2012 and dropped Ghost Mode off it in September, 2012
5. The album No Guts No Glory was released to critical acclaim and featured heavyweights such as Olamide, PSquare, Omawumi, MI Abaga, Flavour, Ice Prince and Timaya.
6. Following the success of Ghost Mode, Phyno and Olamide collaborated on an album titled 2 Kings, which dropped in April, 2015.
7. Guinness helped to further establish the rappers’ partnership by making them its brand ambassadors.
8. Phyno is also currently an Airtel ambassador alongside Tuface Idibia, Patoranking, comedian Akpororo and radio host IK Osakioduwa.
9. Phyno has vehemently denied reports that he got a lady pregnant outside wedlock.
10. Though not the initiator of Igbo rap in Nigeria, Phyno is considered to be the most renowned and successful rapper in that faction of Nigerian music.

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by selflessguru: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2016
phynofino HBD

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2016
why did i even quit the game
he looks old @ 30 anyway

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by EHMIR(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2016
I do not understand one thing when hes sings,but i love the rythm of his sons,nd the consistent use of igbo to rap.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by onward4life(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2016
vicky85:

Nigerian rapper Phyno has had a great year so far, and what better time to celebrate him than on his birthday? I like his Chicken hair...lol
Anyway, the Enugu native turned 30 today, October 9. As fans and friends celebrate him on social media here are 10 things you should remember about the Ghost Mode rapper.
1. Phyno whose real name is Chibuzo Nelson started rapping at a young age and coined his moniker from the phrase ‘phenomenal’.
2. His song moniker is eze nnunu, an Igbo phrase which means king of birds. As a young lad, Chibuzo dreamt of flying. He initially wanted to become a pilot, his family however wanted him to become a medical practitioner.
3. He ended up studying Public Administration at the Institute of Management And Technology in Enugu.
4. The rapper began recording his debut project No Guts No Glory in 2012 and dropped Ghost Mode off it in September, 2012
5. The album No Guts No Glory was released to critical acclaim and featured heavyweights such as Olamide, PSquare, Omawumi, MI Abaga, Flavour, Ice Prince and Timaya.
6. Following the success of Ghost Mode, Phyno and Olamide collaborated on an album titled 2 Kings, which dropped in April, 2015.
7. Guinness helped to further establish the rappers’ partnership by making them its brand ambassadors.
8. Phyno is also currently an Airtel ambassador alongside Tuface Idibia, Patoranking, comedian Akpororo and radio host IK Osakioduwa.
9. Phyno has vehemently denied reports that he got a lady pregnant outside wedlock.
10. Though not the initiator of Igbo rap in Nigeria, Phyno is considered to be the most renowned and successful rapper in that faction of Nigerian music.

Just in case Phyno actually came from Anambra Same as Flavour in Anambra State.

But both are Enugu state brought up and partially Based there since Fame sets in.

Up LAGOS. Finally

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Opistorincos(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by paschal47(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2016
phyno onye Awka n'aso enwe

11 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Shoboy6h: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Hunter phyno

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Engineer123(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Birthday phyno, my guy.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by TVTKOKO(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
EHMIR:
I do not understand one thing when hes sings,but i love the rythm of his sons,nd the consistent use of igbo to rap.

To me,, that guy is not a musician but a business man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Techpaded(f): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by ceeethru(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Man. Big up and more money into your bank account...

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Miriam19(f): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Wow cute boo kiss

Hbd to u
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by antontech(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Phyno is actually from Awka

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by paschal47(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Just in case Phyno actually came from the Same local Govt as Flavour (Orumba south) in Anambra.

But both are Enugu brought up and partially Based.

Up Lagos
oh boy phyno na Awka boy oo. umuochalla to be precise

7 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by teepsee(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Would have uploaded one of my picture that i did the same style with him on the first image but some ep wouldn't be happy
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked ...Phyno 30?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by overdrive(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Just in case Phyno actually came from the Same local Govt as Flavour (Orumba south) in Anambra.

Up Lagos

phyno fino bu Nwa afo awka.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Up Lagos

For flavour yes... umunze but for phyno..no..he is from awka....

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Holamide222(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Young shall grow hbd to him
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2016
EHMIR:
I do not understand one thing when hes sings,but i love the rythm of his sons,
You are not alone
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by nuelsylves(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2016
HBD!!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Musical age right?

Because the last time i checked he was 30something

Meanwhile happy birthday and many more returns.

Nigeria bone thongs.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by StoneLucifer: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Not a fan of his musics..

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by MARKone(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Love this guy's E sure for me. Dude is a pack of talent. HBD

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by donsheddy1(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Of a truth I believe people are not ugly but just broke. Phyno I greet u

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by NORSIYK(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Phyno is actually from Anambra state not Enugu
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by omoadeleye(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2016
Uh.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by CharlieMaria(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Lemme comment since t's phyno. HBD
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by HarryTellMe(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Lets talk true once and for all...
Are those his real eyes or contact lens....
Been wondering though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Beards Like Arabians (pictures) / Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.