Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data (57048 Views)

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Breaking News: Airtel Reviews Data Tariff, Offers More Value To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by oluspicy: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
centboy123456:

Are u sure of what u are saying

Yes.

Av been using etisalat for some months back (1.5 gig for 1,000) But towards my expiry period, I saw an advert on glo 1,000 for 3.2gig)... Sharply, I ported to glo. And it rocks.

Give it a try bro...
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by blazerblog(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
As also shown below

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by prinzy1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Change the APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leaving the user name and password blank. All the best

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

for ontop glo will it work @ all
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
glo gbam plus, it's was 5naira daily but they cancelled it now it's free no more daily renter
Are you sure?
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by LuvU2: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Change the APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leaving the user name and password blank. All the best
Nice. Speeding now. Hoping it wont relapse cool
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by bunmioguns(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buy cheap data from us. ...

Check my signature .
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by maasoap(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Einl:

Bro...I always use Etisalat. I was also shocked two days ago when they increased the price if their data....I hate it... but NOBODY is more reliable than Etisalat. I can vouch on that. They have the widest and most reliable network.

We are paying for quality.
Sorry, you are paying for crap!
These days, Etisalat is not the best as far as Internet connection is concerned in Nigeria. Try mtn today, try glo tomorrow and Airtel next tomorrow. Then come back to tell us your findings. I dropped Etisalat for mtn because I noticed that mtn is now faster than Etisalat, sometimes you have to disconnect and reconnect Etisalat before it starts browsing again. Now, I've dropped mtn for glo because glo now matches mtn Internet speed but with more than times two data bundle for the same amount.
Just migrate to glo bumpa before recharging your line with glo card N1000, you go get N2000 bonus to call all networks for 15 days which you can then use N100 card to extend it for another five days. And glo won't deduct your bonus while browsing unlike mtn BetaTalk. Glo is the best at the moment!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by LuvU2: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
prinzy1:

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

for ontop glo will it work @ all
yea just tried it.
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by prinzy1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
maasoap:
Sorry, you are paying for crap!
These days, Etisalat is not the best as far as Internet connection is concerned in Nigeria. Try mtn today, try glo tomorrow and Airtel next tomorrow. Then come back to tell us your findings. I dropped Etisalat for mtn because I noticed that mtn is now faster than Etisalat, sometimes you have to disconnect and reconnect Etisalat before it starts browsing again. Now, I've dropped mtn for glo because glo now matches mtn Internet speed but with more than times two data bundle for the same amount.
Just migrate to glo bumpa before recharging your line with glo card N1000, you go get N2000 bonus to call all networks for 15 days which you can then use N100 card to extend it for another five days. And glo won't deduct your bonus while browsing unlike mtn BetaTalk. Glo is the best at the moment!

Glo doesn't have a strong internet access
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by prinzy1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
yea just tried it.
Did it work well, is the Internet access fast like Mtn plz
make i no get reset my phone finish e no cum work
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by Tremor007: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is what I saw

1 Share

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by LuvU2: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
prinzy1:

its way better than before. Its normal like eti, dont use mtn.
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by dfrost: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
dominique:
I've not touched the data since as I've been browsing via hotspot. Seeing this thread now, I decided to check my data balance and I saw a balance of 1024Mb.

dominique no vex ooo. On a lighter note, you get data, you still dey use hotspot. Who get the hotspot? Na wa ooo for you sef. cheesy (just messing with you fa) grin
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by rafjan: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is in contrast to new advert: "Etisalat e no dey wayo..."
Little N500 loaded to maintain my line diminishes through unsolicited sms. I have sent cancelled, stop to 129 but further debited for that. My glo, my naija for life
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by Born2Breed(f): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
I think I dumped my Etisalat 19B.C.

Glo maybe slow but it's better in terms of price.
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by HenrySilva9(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bastards
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by oseo1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
I do not believe this thread as I renewed mine on Saturday and got my full 1.5gb
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by Wackyrichy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ehn, i do get etisalat 5gb for 1500 oh, i buy from ppu who buy in bulk
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by dannybee(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Etiselat una try..make I go back to my glo jejeli...yeye people
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
Nice. Speeding now. Hoping it wont relapse cool
cool Nope.
LuvU2:
its way better than before. Its normal like eti, dont use mtn.

Wait, did u try eti APN ni?
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by wristbangle: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
prinzy1:

Bro, try it and u will see it even almost faster than MTN itself. cool
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by dominique(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rasmega:

Have you tried the 1k for 3gb BB plan on your Eti sim? Working for me though

Nope, I haven't
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by nuelzz04(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
fados4sure:

Are you through? have you heard of operational cost? Do you know how much they spend every day/week/month/year in buy diesel just for you to have network?
do you also know that cost of doing business in Nigeria is more expensive than other country?
have you also taught about their cable, frequency & fibre optic network that are been vandalize on a daily basis?
I went to MTN office in Cyprus & when they analyse all this to me, i shed tears.

Give em constant power & tell your country-men to stop stealing & vandalizing.
i can bet my life, you will enjoy good & cheap service
is glo not doing business in Nigeria ....dey just increased der mb to 3.2gb for 1k.....I no kuku lyk etisalat bfr .......won't use dem agn except na cheat grin
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by adegoke93: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
1.5 MB or GB
sunsewa16:
As if I knew,just refused renewing my etisalat data bundle two month's ago after being on their 2k data subscription since March last year due to difficulties am experiencing in browsing last 3mths in my area,I joined mtn last 2mth,and I just renewed my data last weekend 1k for 1.5mb with 5k calling bonus to call all networks for 7day's, mtn still remains the best.
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by Ugogenius(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Etibaba noting do you
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by LuvU2: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
wristbangle:

cool Nope.

Wait, did u try eti APN ni?
Its nt fast again embarassed
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
dfrost:

dominique no vex ooo. On a lighter note, you get data, you still dey use hotspot. Who get the hotspot? Na wa ooo for you sef. cheesy (just messing with you fa) grin

Lol, that's for my airtel subscription which was about to expire. I run two different subscriptions cos I have to be online a lot embarassed
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Franky826:

so because of 500MB??

someone cannot play with you again?

grin grin grin

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by wristbangle: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
Its nt fast again embarassed

Awww! Okay try gloflat.blackberry.net
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by baddosky1: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Funjosh:

They have already lost one of their costumer in me. I don port to Glo #2500 for 10GIG since August lucky me glo is very fast and good where I do spend large part of my day cool

Are you sure?

By the ay, Glo is too slo. That's why i avoid them
Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by LKO(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
The newly introduced 1k = 3.2gig data on glo is fraud and a white scam. The data zapping is unequalled. When glo was selling 2gig data for 1k, there was absolutely no issue, it carries me for about 25 days and I do watch several youtube videos with it and even enough download.

But with the latest data regime of glo, they are now zapping our data. With just emails check, facebook and nairaland, I lost 1.7gig data for no reason. Glo should stop dis fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data by mikool007(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
Since when?
mid September

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat Surprise / WhatsApp Increases Group Members To 256 Maximum / BBM on iPhone and related issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.