Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? (1189 Views)

Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. / Need Help Wit The Format Of Nigerian Brewery (nabteb)craft Trainee. / Nigerian Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? by adewhale(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
i wrote the november edition of nigerian brewery aptitude test and av just been invited for the oral interview.can anyone tell me how it looks like pls?
Re: Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? by rukky82(f): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2007
ITS A THREE STAGE INTERVIEW,FIRST IS GROUP DISCUSSION, THEN THEY ASK U TO PICK A TOPIC AND DISCUSS FOR FIVE MIN THEN THE FINAL STAGE IS PERSONAL INTERVIEW WHERE YOU ARE ASKED PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND JOB RELATED QUES.YOU ARE ALSO ASKED QUES ON YOUR COURSE SO JUST READ.
Re: Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? by adewhale(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2007
thanks ruky but i dont think my drivers, licence would be reeady before the interview date.does that stop anything?pls reply as a matter of urgency @rukky82
Re: Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? by umasky(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2007
Hi,do u mean the test of Dec 9th for HNDs pls hint me more OK. Have U received any invitation for interview?
Re: Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview? by princeonx: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2008
I know about their ANAL interview grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Pricewaterhousecooppers Aptitude Test Format / Bank Phb Salaries And Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.