Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Experience With White Garment Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With White Garment Babe (1856 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / See What This White Garment "Couple" Were Caught Doing In Broad Day Light / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
I had met this girl at a particular even like that,i swear she could pass for miss naija,with moderately big brezz and she is tall to,i swear i lost my senses that day.

I wasnt in a hurry to approach her,she would be around for weeks,but i was scared other niccas will make the move before me..so i started hatching plans on how to approach her,maturedly and the unfortunate thing happened...she stated coming to that event...nwanne see fkup oo
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
get ur self some work, stop chasing girls here and there.
they will chase u, when u become dangote likes smiley
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2016
She stopped coming nd nobody had her contacts,

as fate will ve it,i saw her at a friend's birthday party,without wasting time,i started a conversion with her,but her response only suggest that she wasnt interested in anything i was saying,but i managed to get her contact.

fast forwarde to weeks later.we were already in a mutual conversion,i so madly wanted a relationship with this girl,she was so matured and respectful..but i anytime i tilted our conversion towards relationship,she doesnt hesitate to tell me she is "already taken"...in my mind i be like taken kho,married ni.

After several days she gave in oo,i was happy that day,things went fine with us,...then i got to knw she is a white garment,..i wasnt that bothered,even tho iam a muslim.

Few time we had disagreement,but settled it as quickly as we can,she doesnt hesistate to apologise when she is at fault..i reciprocate this also...this girl is lovely,her beauty is other thing.

Then i invited her over to my place,she wasnt sure if she should come,but i managed to convince,she had me promise her i will do anything against her will..i promised...i jst wanted officially to meet this beauty for the first time
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by UrWorstNitemare: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2016
U don baff undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by ikombe: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Who you serve undecided
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by def111(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2016
In Ivar The Boneless voice..." this one get sense so "

1 Like

Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2016
She did visited nd i kept to my words,i only kissed her hehehehe.
Then we talked for a very long time..one certain was certain,i made her visit a memorable one,i solidified her trust in me by not going against her will....things were going fine with us until....

She misplaced her phone,our communication was fractured,there was no way i could reach her,....ohh God why i no add her up on facebook nau

Months passed by,and i had already given up on meeting her again,i still love her tho.
Then one sunday afternoon i ws going through the numerous friend request,when i saw a pix of her on one of the requests...without much ado,i went through the profile and lo and behold she is the one..she had sent the..i accepted it and we started talking..but not like before,for reasons i cnt even explain.

We never broke up,and i was ready to ask her if we are still together,cos i wasnt ready to hear what i wont like..its been months after we re-united now,but i havent grown the liver to ask her about our status.

Worst still iam still emotionally tied to dis lady,shes been friendly tho.but nothing suggest she want the old Us back...

I know its quite immature to bring this online,but i need a matured advice nd how to get her back..criticism is allowed too,but just be matured bout it.

Lalasticlala and ishilove,pls Epp me
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by makydebbie(f): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2016
who you EPPundecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2016
makydebbie:
who you EPPundecided

oya shift go that side
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
def111:
In Ivar The Boneless voice..." this one get sense so "
no words for you
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2016
Aaah that's so sweet... Just talk to her and tell her the truth. Tell her how you felt when you lost contact with her and what you want from her now. Man up and take the plunge. At least meet her face to face and wind and dine her. If nothing else at least you won't regret things. Also trust me she wouldn't go and search for you on fb if she didn't like you. She sounds like the one so don't let her get away
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by njiasi30(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2016
U dont ve d liver yet grin ur prob is fear and it ve 2 meaning either u Forget Everything And Run or u Face Everything And Rise, d choice is urs dear. Whatever u decide best of luck. wink
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by Meritmanagers(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by EHMIR(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:
Aaah that's so sweet... Just talk to her and tell her the truth. Tell her how you felt when you lost contact with her and what you want from her now. Man up and take the plunge. At least meet her face to face and wind and dine her. If nothing else at least you won't regret things. Also trust me she wouldn't go and search for you on fb if she didn't like you. She sounds like the one so don't let her get away
thanks so much,we ve actually met on two occasions,but my tongue will not just do as commanded by the brain,ion knw what has come over me suddenly.

Iam the outspoken one,but with this lady nd d circumstance sorrounding this whole drama,i cnt seem to get in control of things
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
EHMIR:
thanks so much,we ve actually met on two occasions,but my tongue will not just do as commanded by the brain,ion knw what has come over me suddenly.

Iam the outspoken one,but with this lady nd d circumstance sorrounding this whole drama,i cnt seem to get in control of things

Just tell her u missed her wen u lost her contacts and ur glad to have her back and d feelings are even stronger than b4. Then play ur cards rite niggah.
Re: My Experience With White Garment Babe by THUNDAR(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op Jar Jehovah Emmanuel is coming for you!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U View A Lady Who Work As A Hotel Staff? / Ladies And Their Mouths! / Drilling Into Her Honeypot Publicly, What's He Looking For? (raunchy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.