Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home (1310 Views)

First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday /new week guys.. cool so I saw this and decided to share.. And also I saw a thread about last kids and now this lols.. Enjoy grin grin

when your dad is not around and you mum tell you you're the father of the house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
because your mum Called you the man of the house, you want to start controlling everyone including her

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2016
when your younger sibling is trying to enter your room and you’re doing something illegal, you know so well he is a snitc

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
how you occupy the general pc in the house so no one get to use it

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by seunlayi(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
when your younger one injures himself playing rough and your mama be like were you not there

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
when your father tell you got his first 1million at your age but you’re still struggling with jam

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2016
when your siblings laugh at you cus you’re old enough to get married but you ain’

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2016
when your sibling is doing eye service but yo already know what they are up to

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by finalboss1(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016
lmao

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2016
when your sibling didn’t do their chore and your mum yell at you for that

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2016
when your aproko uncle comes to brag what his own first child is doing.. And you know deep down that the boy is a mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by ShakurM(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2016
When a visitor gives your younger brother money and gives you only handshake saying you are now a big boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77 booooooooooooo kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by VampireeM(f): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Meanwhile wink

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by ShakurM(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2016
When your crush of 3 months pecks your fine younger brother and you are still struggling to get sidehug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2016
VampireeM:
Meanwhile wink

Lmfao, tats so my mum back in the day grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank God oooo that I'm not the first oo smiley
I need to do this on 'pictures you can relate to if you are the only girl'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Happy Sunday /new week guys.. cool so I saw this and decided to share.. And also I saw a thread about last kids and now this lols.. Enjoy grin grin

when your dad is not around and you mum tell you you're the father of the house

I saw u sent pm... But my damn email is aint working undecided I dunno y...
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh shit.. Lol.. Just asking you to hurry and Come back.. Cus am Hella missing you tongue wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Oh shit.. Lol.. Just asking you to hurry and Come back.. Cus am Hella missing you tongue wink

kiss kiss kiss

I'm home na... Juz watching the XFactor UK... How far?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh shlt.. Lol.. Just asking you to hurry and Come back.. Cus am Hella missing you tongue wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

kiss kiss kiss

I'm home na... Juz watching the XFactor UK... How far?

Lols am fine.. I don't mean that come back to.. I meant whatsapp cheesy

Am bored!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
Thank God oooo that I'm not the first oo smiley
I need to do this on 'pictures you can relate to if you are the only girl'

Lols.. Better do ohh
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols am fine.. I don't mean that come back to.. I meant whatsapp cheesy

Am bored!!

grin

Why not u go out and meet ur pals so u won't feel bored up there...
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Lols.. cool cool cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by stiflerdrug: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Nice hoodie btw cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Nice hoodie btw cool

grin

Thank u... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rechargeable Freezers For Family / What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband / The Perfect Sofa - Your Guide To Buying The Best Sofa To Suit Any Size Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.