Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS (57829 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by dainformant(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
A woman has reportedly revealed how she wanted to destroy prophet T.B. Joshua, the General Overseer of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) during his last crusade in Peru. According to the lady, a huge force restricted her from destroying the pastor when she got close to him.

Read the press release by the church

Uncontrollably welling within, her anger reached bursting point. Only one devilish thought flashed incessantly through her mind - to destroy TB Joshua at all cost. Rushing towards him in a violent fit of rage, a supernatural force suddenly hit her, crashing her to the ground. Evil was defeated!

The malicious spirit of anger had plagued Cezia Carassa’s life for almost as long as she could remember. “I used to hit my husband and punch him in the face,” she recalled. “I used to get really mad. It was really strange force inside me.”

Cezia didn’t really want to attend the crusade with Prophet TB Joshua but curiosity eventually triumphed and she decided to join 50,000 other attendees at the historic event.

“When the Mass Prayer started, I went down to the pitch because I wanted to destroy Prophet TB Joshua,” she candidly described. “I felt a huge force inside me. I wanted to attack everyone. I wanted to destroy.”

The demonic spirit of anger had been rudely exposed by the Spirit-filled prayer! “When I got near to the prophet, I felt some strength and force pushing me away from him. And then I fell.”

Since that Divine encounter, an incredible sense of peace and tranquility has filled Cezia’s life. “I felt that the opposite force that was pushing me to destroy things were gone. But other force made me new. I felt brand new! When I looked at the mirror, I was not the same. Before I used to look like an angry women, but right now I feel very new. And I look even younger!” Truly, the evidence of Jesus Christ is lives changed!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/i-wanted-to-destroy-prophet-tb-joshua.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by dainformant(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
dat one dey

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
good for u
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
ok
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Officialkenshin(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na so, useless man.

11 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by bana91(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool laughing in swahili, possessed indeed

16 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
This T B Joshua of a man is a small god

5 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by SmellingAnus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
One major reason I love this man of God is that , despite the heavy criticism, the man is still flourishing and getting better.... He is even more respected outside the shores of this country...... One man of God said... "Even if you don't like TB Joshua , at least emulate his life of meeting the needs of the poor....

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by adebayosun02: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Iamlordgee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Haaaaaa.. The woman Na Hulk ni. She wan destroy everything.. T.B Joshua take it easy o

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
I no read the stupid post.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Boyooosa(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
God is good, He arrested her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by mrmrmister: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin
Of course,
Anything to keep the "gullibles" in check. grin
Money must be made grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
story for the gods

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Julietcutie(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Raymysterio(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok

How will this get us out of recession

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by waveskaaya(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chukwukadibia!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wont bother reading this. Its a lie!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Branzy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
continue. at least religion is the only resources we have apart from oil

17 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by kestolove95(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tell us how much TuBerculosis joshua paid u 4 dix

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by sotall(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
God is powerful

5 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
story for the gods grin

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by greatermax77(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by MrDude: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Huge number of Peruvian that actually turn up to welcome TB Joshua in Peru was epic, I mean no celebrity nor sport men can pull such crowd, NEVER. True man of God, no doubt.

Unfortunately a true prophet like TB Joshua is never always accepted in his home land.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
NA SO angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
God is great

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.