Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (55062 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nazacent: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Meet the Karashika Falz sang about
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Denrele wannabe. Before one knows what's happening we'd hear she's knocked up. Na so their careers dey die before e even pick.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Liability:
excuse me?

Hahahaha. U saw ur name on mention for no good reason
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Eibams60(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
since dagrin kpai, no rapper dat is keeping it real in Yoruba land buh lets try diz ogbanje and see sha
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by kemelyt: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Weirdoooo
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by justmenoni: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lakukulala

kestolove95:
La gurl la ugly...but wait, wich song she don sing?
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by AceSeven(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesus is lord
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by JayJayGee: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
(in Falz voice)
if you make the longest hair, you fit still no blow
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Keepshining(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iru eru aye wo leyi?On top this small head?
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by iDealWithFools: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
her hair style looks like that of Proftea's eldest sister. grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by youngest85(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
kestolove95:

Why la u la edit ur px if la u nt la ugly
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by kikies(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Utchgirl:
Name checkers won't see dis now.
baby baby
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
emeka762001:
must she go to church? who church epp
Atheist sighted tongue
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ogbobo: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by titsqueez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
why is she carrying a mop on her head

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
I dont know abt her but i love eva's hairstyles. Who has heard Pryse ft Eva? The females r rili taking the rap game to another level.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by gqboyy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
mammy water
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
That's why she won't blow.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
DIRTY YORUBA GIRL WITH DIRTY SMELLING SWAGGER.... WHO DOES THAT......?
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by deolu2000(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Rapper for where? Who knows her self? All i see here is a lady trying too hard to belong..
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2016
This na rope to wetch water for well na lol grin cheesy
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Free radio interview and music promotion for upcoming artiste

My name is Olayemi Olatilewa, am a media practitioner.

Am doing this for the young people that have talents, aspiring to achieve their dreams with little or no assistance from anywhere.

If you are an artiste without record label, am ready to promote your music for free.

This is what I will do for you;
Free Radio Interview
Free Music promotion on radio
Free Online promotion

Please, this opportunity is only for the upcoming artiste that has no record label.

Contact me on yemoford@gmail.com
Whatspps: 08032323464, 08073617207
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by iamkingzlee(m): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2016
She's sold her shame
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by oluwashedy: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2016
This is demonic. Na she go tire one day
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by youngjagaban(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2016
nonsense
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by singledude(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
You call urself Liability?

No.1 : Get ready to be mentioned even when no one is referring to you.

No.2 : Thank God say you no be my girlfriend.Guys,who want Liability these days?

Liability:
excuse me?
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by singledude(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Oga you repeat sentence 3 times and still dey make grammatical error? SMH

ogbobo:
This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.This hairdo gives me the creeps.You know that kind of scary spooky feelings.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
She looks absurd!
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2016
charlesucheh:
DIRTY YORUBA GIRL WITH DIRTY SMELLING SWAGGER.... WHO DOES THAT......?

Lmao!
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by efilefun(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Sure you her either her manager or the girl herself
emmalezy:

watch her first single video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5dK4m9eAY
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Nonsense!
kestolove95:
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2016
One day she will now step on the hair and break her neck, gaga style.. . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.