Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable (27925 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest / Why amendment of CCB, CCT acts is necessary, by NBA president, Alegeh- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by massinola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

About time somebody stood up to our very corrupt Judiciary. Buhari should not let it be business as usual,and those crying that Buhari is a dictator,will one day look back and thank him.

There are a lot of things wrong with our judicial system,from the "Ogboni" initiation for career progression,and the reckless abandon with which our Judges accept bribe.

And yes the NBA has more Ogboni members than any other organization in Nigeria.

There is only one President in Nigeria,and the NBA is a toothless bulldog,and will not be able to do anything. Matter of fact,the "OGBONI" clique inside the NBA should be ashamed for even coming out in defense of these corrupt Judges.

To the DSS and the Presidency. Those of us that voted for you to tackle corruption,are solidly behind you.

In Tuface voice" Nothing dey happen"
k

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by PassingShot(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why should he be moved by the empty threat of the very corrupt cabal parading as learned lawyers?

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by babyfaceafrica: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
the judges,SAN are as bad as BUhari...so nothing concern me...all cultist...show me a suceesful lawyer and judge and i will show you an ogboni member

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ezedon:
i hate reading any post about this wicked man

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by emamos: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is well
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
temitemi1:
Expecting a bloody dictator/despotic to be moved You are on a looooooooooong thing....

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by ironbender101(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know why the youths are supporting corruption. This is a very sad thing. I just don't understand. People should be happy with news like this and not the other way round.

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Uchemus(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
I don't understand this writeup.

That's what you get when you try to write in support of tyranny and evil.
wailing dullard

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Ezedon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
ZuzuMan:
i wish you the SAME
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Legend87(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-not-likely-moved-nbas-threat

If buhari still can't take advices or hear people's opinions on national issues, then, it means that his traveling abroad to remove a maggot from his ear was a waste of public fund.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
" I don't understand this writeup. That's what you get when you try to write in support of tyranny and evil."

Your brain power is darn week, obviously.

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by farouk2much(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na gaji da labaran buhari plssssss....
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Achorise: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
We should stand for the truth, and ensure justice for all.
many innocent soul are rotting in jail for crimes that is not even as weighty as this.
We the youths can make Nigeria Europe, if justice is the right for everyone and the judiciary remain the last hope of the common man.

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Tremor007: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
I really pity Buhari, once the Western World Media get on his case he becomes history. If you must fight corruption spare no one and not this one-sided bullshyte styles he is busy doing.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
/
The worst thing that happened in Nigeria is the abolition of firing squad.
The President of Phillipines is currently cleaning house. It takes someone like that to get a country back on track like Jerry Rawlings. Nigeria is ripe for it and is in dire need of such a leader.
No matter their ages, when dealing with Nigerians, assume that you are dealing with kids--they are easily distracted with flashy things.
\

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by yeyeboi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

About time somebody stood up to our very corrupt Judiciary. Buhari should not let it be business as usual,and those crying that Buhari is a dictator,will one day look back and thank him.

There are a lot of things wrong with our judicial system,from the "Ogboni" initiation for career progression,and the reckless abandon with which our Judges accept bribe.

And yes the NBA has more Ogboni members than any other organization in Nigeria.

There is only one President in Nigeria,and the NBA is a toothless bulldog,and will not be able to do anything. Matter of fact,the "OGBONI" clique inside the NBA should be ashamed for even coming out in defense of these corrupt Judges.

To the DSS and the Presidency. Those of us that voted for you to tackle corruption,are solidly behind you.

In Tuface voice" Nothing dey happen"

U are on ur own angry
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS.
How do you want peace in a country with 3 aims of government all having equal rank but executive arm who is in charge the country treasury accusing the judiciary of corruption. Is is not the executive that is in charge of teasury stealing the treasury and bribing judiciary? Arest every executive officials who took the treasury to bribe the judiciary. Including yourself.

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by doveda: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lawyers the to good firms are always overworked.....yan other thing abeg
dahaz:
This NBA should just shout up. Toothless bulldog. All what they knows best is to enslave lawyers working under them. if you are a lawyer or happens to know someone who works in a law firm owned by this people you will understand what am saying
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS.
............ Just stay at home and memorize all the chapters about women in the Bible ..........Because My dear I really really. .................. In Fact..........grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Hdz4luv: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ezedon:
i hate reading any post about this wicked man
Ah go and hug transformer nah my guy grin

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by mu2sa2: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
To hell with the NBA. The shameless SANs want to protect their "learned brothers" in the biz of buying judgment. The worst they can do is to declare court boycott. When they're tired they'Ii call it off. Dss should target these criminal SANs too.

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kingset:

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by SteveDesmond: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
when someone has done right thing at the wrong time; what next?
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by babasolo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
i like what buhari has done he is following the current trend in nigeria. there is no due process in nigeria. its like getting jamb 300 and passing aptitude test and not getting admission....i stopped wasting my time to reply people oj nl. cos we have become sooo st*upid dat tribalism and political affilations have blocked our brains nd blinded our eyes....all i can say is buhari do ur part nd leave de rest for God....we are thesame people dat will insult u if u let ambassadors of poverty with their heads abroad and their anus at home go scot free.....

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
mu2sa2:
To hell with the NBA. The shameless SANs want to protect their "learned brothers" in the biz of buying judgment. The worst they can do is to declare court boycott. When they're tired they'Ii call it off. Dss should target these criminal SANs too.
..mmmm grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by omonnakoda: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Great tackle,Babayaro!!
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Firefire(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Allwility:
I can't believe the media is in support of this. We'll see how loud they cry when the DSS comes for them next

Na turn by turn...

The ediots supporting this stupidity will cry the most when the time comes...

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Doyin2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
An abnormal situation warrants an abnormal scenario.

The worst our judges get from NJC for corrupt charges ,is retirement.So what is the disincentive for corruption.

I would rather retire with a bribe of $1m,than to continue in service,with a salary of how much?

I beg carry go, PMB!

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by oweman: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
I celebrate Buhari for taking such bold and decisive stop meant to stear the sinking ship of the nations judiciary only a Buhari could take such bold step .

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Miles300: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
All NBA needs to do is to reopen his certificate saga. That's all
hahaha I dey tell u , dats corruption in it self , it's not all abt looting money .. As a matter of fact they should amend the constitution from Waec to degree to obtain the office of the presidency

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs