Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable (27927 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest / Why amendment of CCB, CCT acts is necessary, by NBA president, Alegeh- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by TPAND(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Miles300:
hahaha I dey tell u , dats corruption in it self , it's not all abt looting money .. As a matter of fact they should amend the constitution from Waec to degree to obtain the office of the presidency

Buhari thinks corruption is all about money, but his certificate saga is the height of corruption we ever experienced since independence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Chivision1: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bookmarked, Nigerians are in for it, big time.
Firefire:
Wonderful...

North Korea loading...

Buhary testing the waters and gauging the reactions of Nigerians. I hope the 'fulls' supporting this stupidity will not cry blood when Buhary start arresting APC National leaders for speaking against his government.

Bookmark this post for future reference...
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
temitemi1:
Expecting a bloody dictator/despotic to be moved You are on a looooooooooong thing....
Despot
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Alanzazani: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
i cant believe people are supporting this. Africa and Nigeria has gone beyond the era of strong men rather we should be thinking of how to biuild strong instutions . there is a laid down procedure on how to go about these matters. we need to ask what are the constitutional powers confered on the DSS. Are going back to those dark days like the Abacha era when u could not openely criticize the government? the President feels he is holier than thou and every thing must be done his way. If the executive arm of government is trying to muscle the other two arms of government then i think it is time nationalists and patroits start working.

i blame Goodluck Jonathan that bungled up an opportunity to set things right in this country. Absolute power corrupts. i support the fught against corruption but it must be carried out within the ambits of the law. If the president feels he is the only messaiah that can save Nigeria then we should pray seriously about 2019 would not be
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Progressive01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

About time somebody stood up to our very corrupt Judiciary. Buhari should not let it be business as usual,and those crying that Buhari is a dictator,will one day look back and thank him.

There are a lot of things wrong with our judicial system,from the "Ogboni" initiation for career progression,and the reckless abandon with which our Judges accept bribes.

And yes the NBA has more Ogboni members than any other organization in Nigeria.

There is only one President in Nigeria,and the NBA is a toothless bulldog,and will not be able to do anything. Matter of fact,the "OGBONI" clique inside the NBA should be ashamed for even coming out in defense of these corrupt Judges.

To the DSS and the Presidency. Those of us that voted for you to tackle corruption,are solidly behind you.

In Tuface voice" Nothing dey happen"
Reading a couple of lines there, I feel like taking an anti aircraft gun and do some bastards in!! Imagine the nerve!! So because the judiciary is "independent", no one can question an act of corruption perpetrated by a lawyer!! Are these guys well upstairs at all?? angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by bayelsaowei(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
shamecurls:
Buhari is most and only dogged President to have governed Nigeria.

Man of steel
I hope this man of Steel can turn around our economy to ensure your suffering relative live the good life..man of Steel my yansh... wink
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by ayejimimoshood(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
thank God,if only dictatorship can favor masses me n my family r 1000℅ support it. we r tired of padding n LOOTER in dis yeyecracy we r practicing in dis Country.. God bless any person dat don't support country in my country NIGERIA we masses r only yeye ruling of lawn tennis.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Montaque(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
The Cable is now giving us examples from the US, they forgot to do that all along because its contrary to Buhari's style of Govt since he came in.
They should have cited the example laid by Obama when he had his birth certificate scandal, so as to compel buhari to follow suit.
The Cable should not give us this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by bbjummy: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
All NBA needs to do is to reopen his certificate saga. That's all
LMAO
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by SuperS1Panther: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Montaque:
The Cable is now giving us examples from the US, they forgot to do that all along because its contrary to Buhari's style of Govt since he came in.
They should have cited the example laid by Obama when he had his birth certificate scandal, so as to compel buhari to follow suit.
The Cable should not give us this nonsense!

The way the fake PhD holder showed his doctorate publication.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Kevwelize: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is a shame that some Nigerians who are badly informed about the workings of institutions will openly support a tyrant. Buhari is a tyrant.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
PHARAOH PHARAOH CARRY GO
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by PMONEY6: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
shamecurls:

Man of steel

Rugged Baba grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by ochuciano(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-not-likely-moved-nbas-threat

Do u really think buhari wud have been president if the judiciary is not corupt? Considering buhari certificate issue.

If u want to do something, do it right. Believe me the endgame of this sting operation as they called it may not be abt coruption. We Nigeria are too gullible.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by josite: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
i once said it aloud during the dasuki's arrest saga,that dss should get their job done using superior intelligence.all these gestapo commando style will do more harm than good.giving lawyers good ground to challenge government;s anticorruption moves will not help the nation.cant the dss,police be taught how to arrest folks in a most dignifying manner?.

what if the govnor of rivers has been shot dead? ,what if any of the judges or their family members were mistakenly shot dead?.

i appeal to buhari's government to go about things in a ost intelligent manner.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by martineinstein(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
goan sidan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by joey150(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Alanzazani:
i cant believe people are supporting this. Africa and Nigeria has gone beyond the era of strong men rather we should be thinking of how to biuild strong instutions . there is a laid down procedure on how to go about these matters. we need to ask what are the constitutional powers confered on the DSS. Are going back to those dark days like the Abacha era when u could not openely criticize the government? the President feels he is holier than thou and every thing must be done his way. If the executive arm of government is trying to muscle the other two arms of government then i think it is time nationalists and patroits start working.

i blame Goodluck Jonathan that bungled up an opportunity to set things right in this country. Absolute power corrupts. i support the fught against corruption but it must be carried out within the ambits of the law. If the president feels he is the only messaiah that can save Nigeria then we should pray seriously about 2019 would not be
dont you get it?

How long would it take you to understand?

In Nigeria the system dosent follow the laid down procedure. So following it means you are wasting your time.

I support buhari 100%. Look at all the innocent men in jail thanks to your laid down process.

To rebuild again..you have to destroy. We are in that destruction phase. It's all about doing what works for you..not follwing some bs principle that some people have destined to wreck.

Do not disturb...."men at work"

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by biggy26: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:

One orijin for u bro. If these judges had done their jobs properly without bias during d certificate saga, they wouldn't have been in d belly of d whale today.
This same man that said d judiciary is his headache, is d one that used SAN's to block his cert. case. Corruption!! If he was a saint, why did he need such defense? The hypocrisy in this govt is nauseating.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by PMONEY6: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nonsense judges with nonsense life and useless attitude.
Being a lawyer or judge was a profession.
But some of our ridiculous roadside and useless grade 1000 good for nothing old recycled garbage fools has turned it into some lucrative business.
Go to the prisons, innocent people everywhere just because some old recycled fantastically old out of fashion beer parlour witchcraft judges were over paid.
That's why you see them rejoicing after every election held in this country. Because it's free money time.
Anyone against this super duper move by the most dogged president this country has ever produced is COWARD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by martineinstein(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
ochuciano:

Do u really think buhari wud have been president if the judiciary is not corupt? Considering buhari certificate issue.

If u want to do something, do it right. Believe me the endgame of this sting operation as they called it may not be abt coruption. We Nigeria are too gullible.
dis certificate saga shows that we have huge educated illiterates....how can a graduate of american military school be accused of not having waec certificate..this is an insult to d american school,as it questions its competency and admission processes......did u realised that mighty BBC,CNN and aljazeera never asked him about this certificate during interview
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Maser: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I hope this man of Steel can turn around our economy to ensure your suffering relative live the good life..man of Steel my yansh... wink

Abeg Bros no vex! Is your father among those arrested?
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by martineinstein(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
biggy26:

One orijin for u bro. If these judges had done their jobs properly without bias during d certificate saga, they wouldn't have been in d belly of d whale today.
This same man that said d judiciary is his headache, is d one that used SAN's to block his cert. case. Corruption!! If he was a saint, why did he need such defense? The hypocrisy in this govt is nauseating.
smh for u...so many educated illiterates in nigeria...do u know y CNN,BBC and Aljazeera never questioned buhari on his certificate during interview??

Didnt military announce that dey ve found d certificates

how was he admitted to american school without certicate

How did he become a general without certificate

Smh for u
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Firefire:
Wonderful...

North Korea loading...

Buhary testing the waters and gauging the reactions of Nigerians. I hope the 'fulls' supporting this stupidity will not cry blood when Buhary start arresting APC National leaders for speaking against his government.

Bookmark this post for future reference...
fulls
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Agreed, But What Is The Dss And Efcc Doing About The Corrupt Elements In The Precidency.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Akinwerndey: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who be the eediot wey write diis nonsense.... I pity him parents
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by caesaraba(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Alanzazani:

Forget it. You don't support any fight against corruption. You don't like how the arrests were made? Doesn't change nothing.
Sit down there and be expecting things to be done by the book with criminals who do not play by the rules for that matter.
It's either you've got your head so far up your arse that you don't know that we do not yet have the capacity to do things as obtained in 1st world countries like the U.S or you have access to a limitless supply of cocaine.

Keep on crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by bennymark(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Without being in support to any form of human right infringement, I think I like this style of taking them unawares simultaneously, they should be released and charged appropriately sha, because they fellow corrupt colleagues will try to over turn the country iff they are not releasedd
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by StarPlayer: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
Sharrap mr man. Aren't you tired of repeating the same stale line over and over like a broken robot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Forwetinnah: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
shamecurls:

Man of steel

Make you siddon here dey hail boooooohari with different monikers. First HungerBAD, now your curls dey shame. We will soon know what Steel material boooooohari is made of, no worries. I guess Burantai, SFG and the other crooks in boooooohari's cabinet live on trees, they don't have fences to break through by 1 am midnight
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by biggy26: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

About time somebody stood up to our very corrupt Judiciary. Buhari should not let it be business as usual,and those crying that Buhari is a dictator,will one day look back and thank him.

There are a lot of things wrong with our judicial system,from the "Ogboni" initiation for career progression,and the reckless abandon with which our Judges accept bribes.

There is only one President in Nigeria,and the NBA is a toothless bulldog,and will not be able to do anything. Matter of fact,the "OGBONI" clique inside the NBA should be ashamed for even coming out in defense of these corrupt Judges.

To the DSS and the Presidency. Those of us that voted for you to tackle corruption,are solidly behind you.

The same judiciary he used to block his certificate saga abi? U used them now u call them corrupt.

Even if they are, cant things be done properly in this country for once? They could have been arrested whether gestapo style or not without resistance, but d govt is always trying to impress nigerians by fake action movies, yet around him are people that have been pointed to as corrupt, and peeps like u dont call him out when he turns his back on such allegations.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by NairaMaster1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

Those of you that clap for him when he says 2+2=10? Fighting corruption? Ok what happened to Buratai, Amaechi et al will all the allegations? What of Abba kyari and Mtn N500M? Your Buhari is destroying democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.