Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? (3330 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by mosopefolu(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2009
PLS!PLS!!PLS!!! i need the whole house to talk on this,why is it that so many ladies like hanging their washed pants in rest rooms,tubs n the rest of it that they share with men,do some of them not know that it gives me toughts like, or wat do u guys feel cos me i dont like it o
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2009
the women are declaring their territory.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by goodhunte(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
because panties have no value again
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by touchmeder: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
Where do u hang your boxers and briefs? shioooooooooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by kellorah: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
Haha. Where do u want them to hang it?! In the kitchen?! grin grin grin

I hang mine in the bathroom, if na crime, sue me! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by agathamari(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

the women are declaring their territory.
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by iice(f): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
Before na for where dem go hang am? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by nich(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
grin dont i luv NL? the peeps are just regular peeps afterall.

singing: i like the way she moves . . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by Godmother(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
Cos they want you to fatasize when you see the panties, which is exzctly waht you are doing
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by aaidel(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
Whats wrong with outside so they can get the maximum number of fantasizers
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by kellorah: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
You want their neighbours to steal their panties? grin grin

I wouldn't wanna hang my underwear outside if I was living in a compound/"yard" with other people. Bathroom it is!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by Igwe9(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
where exactly do you expect them to hang it? inside their rooms undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Igwe.:

where exactly do you expect them to hang it? inside their rooms undecided

on the lantern. It will quickly dry.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by Igwe9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

on the lantern. It will quickly dry.
on the lantern ke, i see. . .! you hate women no be small, you wan make the thing catch fire grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
Igwe.:

on the lantern ke, i see. . .! you hate women no be small, you wan make the thing catch fire grin

no be ordinary pata? hang am for bathroom complain ? where una want them to hang it na ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by EngrT1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
if it's good lookin n hot, i don't mind,
but make she no come hang d 1 wey look like FELA own for my bathroom o! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Haha. Where do u want them to hang it?! In the kitchen?! grin grin grin

[b]I hang mine in the bathroom, [/b]if na crime, sue me! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by kellorah: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^^
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by nich(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2009
grin LWKMD. the people for dis common room no go kill me!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2009
rofl this is one of the funniest thread ever grin lolzz @poster just ignore it or is dat hard?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by nich(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

rofl this is one of the funniest thread ever grin lolzz @poster just ignore it or is dat hard?
ignore it ke? d guy obviously cannot fit can. d kpatas keep calling his name " . . . ope! ope! . . ."
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by lbotus(f): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2009
cheesy cheesy
@poster,because its called bathroom!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2009
ehheeeee omg very funny cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by nwaka80(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
kellorah:

You want their neighbours to steal their panties? grin grin

I wouldn't wanna hang my underwear outside if I was living in a compound/"yard" with other people. Bathroom it is!
No be the same neighbours go still enter the bathroom . Them go still steal am if the want.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men? by 190: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
xcatly what i complain abt

hanging panties in the line outside
pisses me off big tyme~

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Ask If Guys Have Girlfriends And How Guys React / True Talk.....pix / Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.