Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' (4709 Views)

Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. / The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
As a yorubademon i have come across many potential catches that were forming feminist but so far aside from being stubborn i don't see any-other thing that it stands for.
whats the aim of feminism?
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Newbeginnings(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
I chose to follow this... Because I want to know what the Nigerian women really want with feminism...
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Juz peeping....

shocked
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
its Ignorant hypocrisy! undecided

i blame "weak minded" men for the poo called feminism!

You are shouting equal pay but you cant handle the stress that a man can handle undecided isn't that ignorance?

The only things that women bring to the table are (kids, cooking, house chores and companionship) THAT'S ALL!

women have never and will never be the head of any home! (check your bible) or is God a misogynist?

if i slap a woman right now! will she fight me or shout "you slapped a woman" that's what she will say(a man wont say that) and they are demanding "equality"

God is wise "he made you from me, for me"
we(men) were created to be the head, to lead and guide you women not become equals with you guys! #enough with this poo

20 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I chose to follow this... Because I want to know what the Nigerian women really want with feminism...
i swear the thing no get meaning, just women trying to be selfish its so annoying
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Juz peeping....
shocked
you guys dont even know what you want but you guys demand it
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
bbmpin:
its Ignorant hypocrisy! undecided

i blame "weak minded" men for the poo called feminism!

You are shouting equal pay but you cant handle the stress that a man can handle undecided isn't that ignorance?

The only things that women bring to the table are (kids, cooking, house chores and companionship) THAT'S ALL!

women have never and will never be the head of any home! (check your bible) or is God a misogynist?

if i slap a woman right now! will she fight me or shout "you slapped a woman" that's what she will say(a man wont say that) and they are demanding "equality"

God is wise "he made you from me, for me"
we(men) were created to be the head, to lead and guide you women not become equals with you guys! #enough with this poo
selfish interest is what motivates such thinking, no be lie, for bible no woman was ever the head shocked
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:
you guys dont even know what you want but you guys demand it

And so.... Do u have a problem? undecided
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
The person who created the word "feminism" at the first place is supposed to be killed for making women believe something like this can exist in this world undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And so.... Do u have a problem? undecided
so explain why you guys claim and demand it?
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
ucsparks:
The person who created the word "feminism" at the first place is supposed to be killed for making women believe something like this can exist in this world undecided
no meaning to the idea, its just something to give educated women goals
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
In a society like nigeria, no woman can be a feminist and survive it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
firstking01:
In a society like nigeria, no woman can be a feminist and survive it.
not only here, all over the world, the idea behind feminism is flawed and full of lies, no women can boldly explain it
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
so no girl can defend feminism its a shame, lalasticala pls do the needful we need answers
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
kingcheezypuff is a fermelist undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
kingcheezypuff is a fermelist undecided undecided
dont mind them fear no let any talk but dey go dey shout even pay, yet they lack equal mental power
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
no girl can still talk
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Presh900(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
The only feminists i have seen are widows

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla what do you have to say about feminism?
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Presh900:
The only feminists i have seen are widows
true very true
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Beamborla(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:
Beamborla what do you have to say about feminism?
What do I have to say about feminism.

...feminism wouldn't be a problem today if women have not been repressed back to back from time immemorial. Feminism seek to liberate women from the yoke placed on them by the society... Yes, women are part of the problem.

I can go on and on but one thing I have to say is that any man who is not a misogyn or a potential one wouldn't feel threatened by the movement.

Women are not asking to be the head, they are simply asking to be treated equally. Since the society won't take equity as an option. Don't deny me a job because of my virgina, don't deny me a promotion I deserve because men would be under my control... don't place limitations on me because of my gender. Don't count me out of my inheritance because I'm a lady, don't think of me as less a child because I don't own a dick.

Moreover, guys these days want a woman who is independent, support the family financially, massage his ego, run the home seamlessly without a voice of her own...kolewerk. You can't eat your cake and still have it.

If you can't give equality, give equity.

I however do not have to agree with all of their ideologies to identify with them.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Equality is the number one core aim of feminism... Women want to be treated equally to men, nothing less and nothing more, Raising awareness of women's issue is another core aim of feminism. Issues such as..rape, abuse, human trafficking, honor killings, etc. just to name a few.
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla:

What do I have to say about feminism.

...feminism wouldn't be a problem today if women have not been repressed back to back from time immemorial. Feminism seek to liberate women from the yoke placed on them by the society... Yes, women are part of the problem.

I can go on and on but one thing I have to say is that any man who is not a misogyn or a potential one wouldn't feel threatened by the movement.

Women are not asking to be the head, they are simply asking to be treated equally. Since the society won't take equity as an option. Don't deny me a job because of my virgina, don't deny me a promotion I deserve because men would be under my control... don't place limitations on me because of my gender. Don't count me out of my inheritance because I'm a lady, don't think of me as less a child because I don't own a dick.

Moreover, guys these days want a woman who is independent, support the family financially, massage his ego, run the home seamlessly without a voice of her own...kolewerk. You can't eat your cake and still have it.

If you can't give equality, give equity.

I however do not have to agree with all of their ideologies to identify with them.

even in the bible men were valued more than women
don't think of me as less a child because I don't own a dick
my dear thats the order of life forget that line, its like a goat saying that he wants to eat meat

don't place limitations on me because of my gender. Don't count me out of my inheritance because I'm a lady
my dear there is a good reason why inheritance isn't given to women and thats because it will fall into the hands of her husband who is from another family

guys these days want a woman who is independent, support the family financially, massage his ego, run the home seamlessly without a voice of her own
those are the weak men that bbmpin was talking about, no man will want a woman to run his home for him

if you read about the idea of feminism, its about women wanting to be equal with men generally thats the idea
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:
Equality is the number one core aim of feminism... Women want to be treated equally to men, nothing less and nothing more, Raising awareness of women's issue is another core aim of feminism. Issues such as..rape, abuse, human trafficking, honor killings, etc. just to name a few.

equal how but even nature didn't make us equal, so where is this madness headed?
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:

equal how but even nature didn't make us equal, so where is this madness headed?

nature?? Where and how?
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

nature?? Where and how?
its like saying that a goat should eat lion
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Beamborla(f): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:

even in the bible men were valued more than women my dear thats the order of life forget that line, its like a goat saying that he wants to eat meat

my dear there is a good reason why inheritance isn't given to women and thats because it will fall into the hands of her husband who is from another family

those are the weak men that bbmpin was talking about, no man will want a woman to run his home for him

if you read about the idea of feminism, its about women wanting to be equal with men generally thats the idea
I'm stunned! shocked

But if I work and earn my money, my family can accept it. They can take gifts from my husband.

Did u just mention that the Bible value men more than women? I'm sure you'd back up the issue of rape including marital rape, human trafficking and domestic abuse with the Bible as well.

I know the idea. I understand the concept. It's equality! You are human so am I.
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:

its like saying that a goat should eat lion

Whats the point of creating a thread when you already know all this undecided
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm stunned! shocked

But if I work and earn my money, my family can accept it. They can take gifts from my husband.

Did u just mention that the Bible value men more than women? I'm sure you'd back up the issue of rape including marital rape, human trafficking and domestic abuse with the Bible as well.

I know the idea. I understand the concept. It's equality! You are human so am I.
you talked about inheritance not your own money, if its your own its your own but your fathers money cant fall into the hands of the in-laws, thats why the male kids are prioritized, from kings to even normal human beings all over the world thats the way

i was expecting that, you feminist like berlynn are always running to issues of rape and human trafficking as the core purposes meanwhile we both know that both men and women are raped and trafficked

in the bible why wasn't samuel sent to anoint a female queen why is there no female profhet? or why are women banned from entering the temple where The tabernacle is kept?

we are not equal , we were never made to be equals
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

Whats the point of creating a thread when you already know all this undecided
wanted to hear why you women call yourselfs feminist and so far its proven to be plotless
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
YorubaDemon:

wanted to hear why you women call yourselfs feminist and so far its proven to be plotless

I am not a feminist all I want is to be treated equal and fair.... I do not wish to have an upper hand on men and I am equally against being under their thumb as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! / Girls Like To Rape Me PICS / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.