Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) (3898 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hi guys, sorry if this is not the right place to post this
Most people want to get rid of excess fat. Get that sexy body look you desire without equipment
Few months ago, i was very slim that i could not take off my shirts outside because people use to bash me due to my structure and body size, i searched and found a solution to my problem and today that same set of people comment about my new look, that i have changed (positively)
Am not a fitness expert, and am not doing copy and paste here,
All am gonna show you are things i do personally "body building without equipments/drugs" and it works for me
with the following exercises you'll get that look you desire !

1 Share

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
1 Prayer: I "everything" make GOD first, pray that all you will do should work for you. *I always praye too*
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol....No 1, true but funny grin
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
2. Decline pushup:
just like a normal pushup, but let your legs be on a higher level than your body, and while pushing up, make sure your hands are straigt(lock your elbows) e.g chair,bed etc
do 15 or more
Effects: builds the arm, bigger chest, flat tommy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think abs are genetic it's either u have dem or u don't. MY VIEW
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
3. Sit-up:
for begginers, you can ask someone to hold your legs to the ground
you can start with 5, then increase as times goes on
Effect entire abs

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
I think abs are genetic it's either u have dem or u don't.
MY VIEW
Everyone has it, its just that most people have it covered by their tommy fats, thats why you need to burn fats first.
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
4. Leg raising(not real name sha !):
just as the name is, lay flat on the floor/table/bench facing up, put your hands at the back of your head raise only your legs slowly to an angle of 90, lock your knees(make sure they dont bend) stay for 4 seconds and then return to the initial position slowly (your knee still locked) *repeat it 5 to 10 times*

Effect: lower abs, builds the V-shape

1 Share

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by Ewizard(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
No.2 my favourite... Wider chest! smiley
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
5. Extended plank:
*this one works like magic* stay in a pushup position but use your elbow at an angle of 90 from your body, keep your back straight, remain in that position for 60 seconds.
Effects: burns tommy fats, builds stronger/bolder packs core

1 Share

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Everyone has it, its just that most people have it covered by their tommy fats, thats why you need to burn fats first.
ok o if u say so
BTW Roman twist nkor this list isn't complete without it o

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
6. Squating: to avoid getting big upper body and tinny legs you need this to balance your body, While squating(slowly) make sure your back is straight (like in the pictures)
do 25 or more
Effect: bigger thigh and stronger legs *also for bigger butts for ladies*

2 Shares

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
7. Water: drink a lot of water 30munites to the exercise , its makes you sweat which helps burn fats,

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
ok o if u say so BTW Roman twist nkor this list isn't complete without it o
Thanks for that
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
RULE: how well you do it matters a lot follow it step by step, repeat the above listed exercises 3 times morning and evening for a good result.
cc ; lalasticlala, mynd44, misscall,farano,rocktation
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by jedaii(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
I love this thanks mehn

1 Like

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
the no. 2 is the most effective
it really worked for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
the no. 2 is the most effective

it really worked for me
It worked for you! with a well equipped gym behind you. yeah ryt.
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
It worked for you! with a well equipped gym behind you. yeah ryt.
yeah, our company gym

it's well equipped i must say
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by dmgr(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
i did mine at home wit out equipment and i hve startd gettin the result

1 Like

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
ANIEXTY:
Hi guys, sorry if this is not the right place to post this
Most people want to get rid of excess fat. Get that sexy body look you desire without equipment
Few months ago, i was very slim that i could not take off my shirts outside because people use to bash me due to my structure and body size, i searched and found a solution to my problem and today that same set of people comment about my new look, that i have changed (positively)
Am not a fitness expert, and am not doing copy and paste here,
All am gonna show you are things i do personally "body building without equipments/drugs" and it works for me
with the following exercises you'll get that look you desire !
sorry but do u know any home exercises for bigger triceps and stronger legs? just asking (who abs epp)
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
I think abs are genetic it's either u have dem or u don't.
MY VIEW
Don't think u completely right.. .u still need exercises to build them well
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
Don't think u completely right.. .u still need exercises to build them well
hmm i tried and tried my chest and arms just keeps getting bigger with little abs so i decided to concentrate on other muscles and full body workout. cant say i didn't try. mayb i wasn't doing it right thou
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
sorry but do u know any home exercises for bigger triceps and stronger legs? just asking (who abs epp)
For stronger legs u can try Quad blasters or Jump squats.....for triceps try Rotational push ups,pull ups....You can try planks it helps almost every part of ya body
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
hmm i tried and tried my chest and arms just keeps getting bigger with little abs so i decided to concentrate on other muscles and full body workout. cant say i didn't try. mayb i wasn't doing it right thou
If u using an Android phn download this app==>Runstatic Six packs...u can download the pro version to unlock other levels.....it's what am using and am seeing the effects u just have to be patient
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
For stronger legs u can try Quad blasters or Jump squats.....for triceps try Rotational push ups,pull ups....You can try planks it helps almost every part of ya body
k thanks
but planks like too easy i don't feel a thing while doing it.
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
If u using an Android phn download this app==>Runstatic Six packs...u can download the pro version to unlock other levels.....it's what am using and am seeing the effects u just have to be patient
ok thanks
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
k thanks
but planks like too easy i don't feel a thing while doing it.
Do more extensive planks like raising ya legs go on to side planks and raise one leg and one hand
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
Yeah, number 2 works for me
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by AlexCk: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
But Op, u no talk about food, lotz of proteins i presume, if u try all dz parolz without berra food omo na die oo
grin grin
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
na how many days?
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
Do more extensive planks like raising ya legs go on to side planks and raise one leg and one hand
done that. it still sucks. i have to do it for hours before felling like i have done something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Living A Fake Life / DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.