Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Did My Sidebar Move Down - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Did My Sidebar Move Down (1242 Views)

[HELP] How To Space My Ads Displayed On My Sidebar / How To Add Featured Posts Slider Sidebar Widget In Blogger Blog / How To Remove Blogger Sidebar And Create A Full Width Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by sisibaby: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
I guess i did  something in my template unknowingly thereby making my sidebar dropping down and the whole blog is looking somehow and its getting me frustrated.Iam just a complete novice when it comes to webdesigning but i get by when i started my blog.

Can the pros assist me please wink
//sisibaby..com
Re: Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by opeemi1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
I think nothing is wrong with the blog. Oh! have you checked your settings?
Re: Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by sisibaby: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2006
Thanks for your prompt response but my sidebar is still down below my contents and my viewers can not see my profile and other sidebar contents except they scroll to the end of the page.What can i do?

sisibaby
Re: Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by my2cents(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
Sisi,

it is either the problem is solved or I am too slow to see what you are talking about. I do see a "view profile" section but it isn't at the bottom.

I would love to help. Only, that is, if you help me help you grin
Re: Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by sisibaby: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2006
Thanks my2cents i did something which was just a try and error on my template yesterday and everything look okay.
Cheers
Re: Why Did My Sidebar Move Down by opeemi1(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2006
Your sidebar is still below your context, I don't think you've rectified much in your blog, try returning to default i.e. undo what made your blog look weird. You might just know where the problem came from.

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Tell If The Content Of A Website Is Reliable? / Please What Does The Word Blog Traffic Mean. / Php/mysql Trainings Begins Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.