Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st (6118 Views)

Poll: Which team will win this?

Chelsea: 45% (5 votes)
Atletico Madrid: 54% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 5th April 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (4 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
A very good day at the office.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
jalether:

and 3 beaten in the space of two days, shocking, the UCL is coming home cool
Home ko House ni. The trophy is heading for the SAN SIROOOO cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by r231(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

Home ko House ni. The trophy is heading for the SAN SIROOOO cool

san WHO yea rite

jalether:

and 3 beaten in the space of two days, shocking, the UCL is coming home cool

yea its coming home to OLD TRAFFORD
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by mykali(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2009
where are all those that promised to sing in Ibime and laugh in Karachi and even promised to capture Osama?

the Lampard i saw today looked very familiar.
the Kalou i saw today? maybe his twin. very difficult to tell grin

a good win always gladdens the heart. i will smile at some haters at the office tomorrow. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
r231:

san WHO yea rite

SAYS NOSTRADAMUS A.K.A MOI. DON'T HATE RATHER APPRECIATE wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by mykali(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
Criz. sorry for the spam thingy.
browsing via my phone can be shitty sometimes.

wont repeat itself. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
Mobile issues. . .crazy.
It's okay. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chelseabmw(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
God Bless chelsea for me.Our enemies will see us and they will bow
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chelseabmw(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
Chelsea is the name, blue is the colour

The God that answerth by fire, let him be our God

I just pray win continue like this
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chelseabmw(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Now i can sleep well, Am so proud to be a chelsea fan
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2009
mykali:

where are all those that promised to sing in Ibime and laugh in Karachi and even promised to capture Osama?

the Lampard i saw today looked very familiar.
the Kalou i saw today? maybe his twin. very difficult to tell grin

a good win always gladdens the heart. i will smile at some haters at the office tomorrow. wink

Don't mind them tongue! Where dem dey sef?
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2009

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by eyonigger(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2009
I wonder when the chelski fans wud try to calm down and talk less, maybe then you guys can smell the trophy, as far as I know, that Trophy is either staying in Cam Nou, or moving to Italy.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by nethacker(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2009
where is Mr.Crackles grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by nethacker(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2009
Pls to all NL administrators n Moderators,can't u guys create a mobile platform for NL so dat users can access it frm their mobile fones without heavy charges resulting frm d page downloads. Seun pls do something abeg. angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by Ekwere(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2009
Shame on our hater,let those that wanted to laugh in yoruba and in different forms come out now. Shaaaaaaaaammmmmmmme on u guys.

Blue is the colour, bless god the day i choose Chelsea over any other
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2009
eyonigger:

I wonder when the chelski fans wud try to calm down and talk less, maybe then you guys can smell the trophy, as far as I know, that Trophy is either staying in Cam Nou, or moving to Italy.
hmmm shouldn't you be worried about your own club. . .you lost to an unknown team right in your backyard and you are here spewing rubbish?  undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by eyonigger(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2009
FBS:

hmmm shouldn't you be worried about your own club. . .you lost to an unknown team right in your backyard and you are here spewing rubbish?  undecided

Brah, there aint nothing to be worried about, we uner-estimated Rubin who played witrh great caution and discipline. Baba puyol was missing, that alone was lack of inspiration at the back. We'll flog um @ their home for sure.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2009
eyonigger:

Brah, there aint nothing to be worried about, we uner-estimated Rubin who played witrh great caution and discipline. Baba puyol was missing, that alone was lack of inspiration at the back. We'll flog um @ their home for sure.
If you go through the posts before the match, weren't y'all singing the same song. Now, do I need to remind you what later happened?
Why don't you wait until you win before bragging and in the meantime leave us alone. We won. . .
End of. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by eyonigger(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2009
FBS, what song? Please quote me on the song singing.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by chrisical(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2009
A thrilling Chelsea win.Lamps showed some lovely skills he doesnt often show.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by Suntemi(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2009
I'm happy we won
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by kingchild(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2009
@post
chelsea 4 - atlectico madrid 0

@ adebayo20
i think i love your signature
{your confession @ the point of confussion is the conclusion of the condition}
whose statement is that?

@ all the BLUES
KEEP KEEPING ON UNTIL THE DAY THAT YOU MEET THE MESSIAH.

PISS OUT, GOTTA WORK.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by boladonas(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2009
CHELSEA FOR LIFE
BLUE IS THE COLOUR
STANFORD BRIDGE IS THE PLACE
CHELSEA IS THE CLUB
ALL HATERS JUMP IN THE LAKE
CHELSEA REIGNS!
COPY THAT
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by 55gal(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin am still smiling.more to come! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by babybos(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
CONGRATS TO ALL THE BLUE FANS.
MORE OF THIS RESULT IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by BinghiNya(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
Chelsea scored 4 times against a shitty Athletico Madrid. A team of rejected and over rated players. I will laugh in Mugabe if Chelsea wins the UCL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by scottN(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
Good to enjoy d euphoria, but considering Atletico's standing on the La Liga table, I think this victory should be nothing compared to knock out stages where we eventually get to meet the big guns. Yes one can say that the likes of Barca,Real,Milan,Inter,Juve did not get max pts and are kinda struggling but in the knock out stages we all know that these teams take on a different spirit towards the game. Either ways I hope Carlos plays his cards right in the UCL and EPL as well.
UP BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by babybos(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
Let celebrate this result, and wait for the knockout stage, when we get to the bridge we will cross over. UP BLUES
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by BinghiNya(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
When una get to the bridge na to fall inside river.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by FBS: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
BinghiNya:

Chelsea scored 4 times against a shitty Athletico Madrid. A team of rejected and over rated players. I will laugh in Mugabe if Chelsea wins the UCL.
Oh! now it's if Chelsea wins the UCL? Thought you lot said Athletico would win yesterday?  undecided

Let me see, yes I laugh in Toyota.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st by bandely(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
FBS:

Oh! now it's if Chelsea wins the UCL? Thought you lot said Athletico would win yesterday?  undecided

Let me see, yes I laugh in Toyota.
Na so FBS, I laugh in 1932 Model of Nissan Murano grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time At Senior Level? / Levante Vs Real Madrid (1 - 0)On Sunday,18th September,2011 / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.