Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! (10208 Views)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by blackpanda: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Everybody knows Peter Obi is a thief. He owns one of the biggest department stores in abuja. Where did he get the money u ask me? Anambra State Treasury shocked

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by o42austino(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:
Everybody knows Peter Obi is a thief. He owns one of the biggest department stores in abuja. Where did he get the money u ask me? Anambra State Treasury shocked
he is the chairman of fidelity Bank, before he became a governor he owns a company that manufacture white and Red wine in South Africa known as Two Ocean and you think he can't afford a mall?, even banks will be falling on its self to finance such asset for him because of its marketability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by koladebrainiac(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol
Give men guns they will kill each other.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:
Mr. Man, Peter was already a POUNDS billionaire before becoming Anambra governor.

Yes, his wife's family attended Olumba Olumba but Peter was never part of it. His wife's BMW was not bulletproof, that I know just as I know my last meal. There was no helipad in govt house as alleged. I must say that Peter used contractors he knew and trusted just like every other person would do.

Mbuze didn't have contracting firm, any experience or any expertise yet he was jostling for contracts just to pocket money.

I remember how he forcefully snatched N200k from Peter at his office when he wanted money to visit his family at abuja. Peter had told him there was no money to give him at that time for his usual travel. A man that was left his family at abuja and messing around with unizik kids. That's to show you how "toutish" he was/is. I just wanna keep recors straight, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Dosinspector(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2016
See this tout benji obi, he is from same town with peter obi, initially peter obi made him SA on parks and market and he was embezzling state revenue and later was sacked, since then he has been bitter over peter obi
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by blackpanda: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2016
[[s]quote author=SirJeffry post=50070227]Mr. Man, Peter was already a POUNDS billionaire before becoming Anambra governor.

Yes, his wife's family attended Olumba Olumba but Peter was never part of it. His wife's BMW was not bulletproof, that I know just as I know my last meal. There was no helipad in govt house as alleged. I must say that Peter used contractors he knew and trusted just like every other person would do.

Mbuze didn't have contracting firm, any experience or any expertise yet he was jostling for contracts just to pocket money.

I remember how he forcefully snatched N200k from Peter at his office when he wanted money to visit his family at abuja. Peter had told him there was no money to give him at that time for his usual travel. A man that was left his family at abuja and messing around with unizik kids. That's to show you how "toutish" he was/is. I just wanna keep recors straight, that's all.[/quote][/s]

But bia, how much did he pay u to type such lies
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=SirJeffry post=50070227]Mr. Man, Peter was already a POUNDS billionaire before becoming Anambra governor.

I remember how he forcefully snatched N200k from Peter at his office when he wanted money to visit his family at abuja. Peter had told him there was no money to give him at that time for his usual travel. A man that was left his family at abuja and messing around with unizik kids. That's to show you how "toutish" he was/is. I just wanna keep recors straight, that's all.[/s]

But bia, how much did he pay u to type such lies
Mr, Oga, Sir, I'm a very comfortable young man, I don't need to be paid to dispute a lie against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by blackpanda: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Mr, Oga, Sir, I'm a very comfortable young man, I don't need to be paid to dispute a lie against humanity.

So you tell the lies for free

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by otokx(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Its good to have both sides of the story then we can know the truth.

Peter Obi is one of my few role model politicians from the east who should have a shot at the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:

So you tell the lies for free
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:

Keep mental record of some monikers here... Engage them at your peril ...good morning ...Ana emekwa? cheesy
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Chigold101(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
NorthernParrot:
And the wailers were praising and hailing him like Jesus
the first thing to do is to find out who this Benji Obi is...
The only thing I will say here is this guy should have come with all the evidences and drop them like bomb.
Please Note that Mr Peter is not a chief. Another thing of NOTING is that he attended CHRIST THE KING COLLEGE (CKC) OGUTA ROAD ONITSHA. Same school with Obiano & Peter Odili...
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by nonsobaba: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Peter Obi is a shameless fraudster. He started trafficking cocaine during his days at UNN which made him not to be attending classes and he ended up with a 3rd class in Philosophy. Ask about his only son and they will tell you about him. So we know how Peter Obi made his money. He can keep lying to those who don't know him in Anambra. There is also a reason why he can't build a house in Agulu his village, like every other Igboman does.

3 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Keep mental record of some monikers here... Engage them at your peril ...good morning ...Ana emekwa? cheesy
Udo di nwannem. I just replied him with a big full stop the moment I noticed his brain diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a shameless fraudster. He started trafficking cocaine during his days at UNN which made him not to be attending classes and he ended up with a 3rd class in Philosophy. Ask about his only son and they will tell you about him. So we know how Peter Obi made his money. He can keep lying to those who don't know him in Anambra. There is also a reason why he can't build a house in Agulu his village, like every other Igboman does.
Nawao, see propaganda. Peter built a house in agulu shortly before his campaign, the small duplex at the front of the main two storey building in the compound.

The guy never saw reason to build a house when there were empty homes at their disposal in the village.

As for Peter pushing cocaine in UNN, I can only tell you this; young man, work hard and smart to be rich. I counted millions in my 2nd year at unizik without yahoo or cocaine, just hardwork and I had school friends then who also did without dirty deals.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by o42austino(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016
nonsobaba:
I am from Aniocha, Peter has a house in Agulu but, not an expensive house.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by maimalari: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2016
So mr peter was corrupt afterall. Anyway, he associated closely with the very corrupt jonathan and his administration.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by nonsobaba: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2016
o42austino:
I am from Aniocha, Peter has a house in Agulu but, not an expensive house.
My friend, Peter Obi doesn't have any house in Agulu. That compound belongs to his family and of course Peter Obi is not the eldest son, so he has no stake there. Obi knows what will happen to him and his dubious wealth the day he builds his own house in Agulu.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by cava: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm Nigerian youths always attacking the messenger and not the message. A former governor had made some useful revelations that could leverage our economic situation and reduce wasteful spending. And what do we do attack him.
How many of our youths here forming political analyst can boost of good standard of living and you are here defending politicians. They want to sell our national assets and a past governor had profer solutions that could revamp the economy if our leaders should cut down on the excesses and cost of governance.
Have we asked our selves this question. What if Peter Obi is right?. Is it impossible to achieve all that he listed at the October 1 speech?. What if those attacking him are still beneficiaries of the system and would do all the could to bury the ideas.
Yes there are no saint politician any where in the world. Peter Obi is no saint either. Yes he may have revealed that which favours him and left that which does not. What do we do, work with the little he has revealed to better the situation at hand. My observation. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chibuzorAbia: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Mr. Man, Peter was already a POUNDS billionaire before becoming Anambra governor.

I remember how he forcefully snatched N200k from Peter at his office when he wanted money to visit his family at abuja. Peter had told him there was no money to give him at that time for his usual travel. A man that was left his family at abuja and messing around with unizik kids. That's to show you how "toutish" he was/is. I just wanna keep recors straight, that's all.

Sorry to be rude but you are a MAD man for saying this. Haba!!! Are you praise singers sane at all? And since you know him so well what exactly did he do to become a POUNDS billionaire? What a Twa-t!

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chibuzorAbia: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2016
otokx:
Its good to have both sides of the story then we can know the truth.

Peter Obi is one of my few role model politicians from the east who should have a shot at the presidency.

Ok we don hear! Go and put him there.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by oboy3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Peter obi and Rochas okorocha have one thing in Common...............sweet mouth

if you attend any event where rochas is giving a speech, aswear,you would think him a Saint

is it not the same obi that built a mighty mall(probably thebiggest in Nigéria) in Abuja whilst a Governor, now he is talking trash and gullible Nigerians have already started projecting him for presidency
Nigerians Neva learn

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by electnoffenders: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
public officer holders can be held to account! Lets check how they got elected. visit our site www.electionoffenders.ng
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Mykelpato(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Actually he was. I think an adviser on inter party matters or sth, I really can't remember but the thing is that the fool being a personal friend/townsman/old schoolmate of Peter wanted him to bring Anambra budget on a dining table with fork and knives but Peter didn't oblige.
Absolutely
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Mykelpato(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:

You're Daft.. Peter Obi was a billionaire before joining politics.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by ebujany(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Liveair:
Quite Revealing.
Trust no Nigerian Politician...all bloody liars.

If this are the wrongs of Peter obi For a gov of 8 years in Nigeria then he must be a very good man. There's no gov that does not steal but were we have problem is when you steal the people blind. Ask any anambra man, Peter remains the best gov so far. That anambra is working is because he laid the foundation.

No: I actually don't like him
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Armaggedon: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Peter obi is a criminal let him decieve those he can but anytime he attacks obiano it shall be met with bruttal response.

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by adconline(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Sorry to be rude but you are a MAD man for saying this. Haba!!! Are you praise singers sane at all? And since you know him so well what exactly did he do to become a POUNDS billionaire? What a Twa-t!
He already made millions of $€£ cos InBev bought SABMiller to form the largest brewery in the world with a market cap of $104bn.
Peter Obi's company, Next Intl, brought SABMiller to build a $100m in Onitsha a few years ago . Anambra state and Next Intl invested in the company. So Anambra and Peter Obi are richer because of this acquisition by InBev
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by adconline(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Let me educate you on some of his companies- NEXT Intl, in early 90s, was sole representative of these companies-Wrangler Jeans, Ovaltin, Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Foods and Castle Stout.
He was the Chairman of Futureview Securities-stockbrokerage firm
Largest shareholder in Fidelity Bank
He was a director in Chams Nig Plc.
All these accomplished in his 40s before he became a governor. Obiano, the current governor, worked for him most of those years.
Peter Obi is in league with Fola Adeola, Tony Elumelu, Paschal Edozie, Jim Ovia.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chibuzorAbia: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
adconline:

He already made millions of $€£ cos InBev bought SABMiller to form the largest brewery in the world with a market cap of $104bn.
Peter Obi's company, Next Intl, brought SABMiller to build a $100m in Onitsha a few years ago . Anambra state and Next Intl invested in the company. So Anambra and Peter Obi are richer because of this acquisition by InBev

Go and sit down! You are definitely from the village. You have no idea what 1 million £ is let alone billion.

Mad villager. Sorry for the insult but you are an Almajiris though you are not a northerner.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chibuzorAbia: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
adconline:
Let me educate you on some of his companies- NEXT Intl, in early 90s, was sole representative of these companies-Wrangler Jeans, Ovaltin, Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Foods and Castle Stout.
He was the Chairman of Futureview Securities-stockbrokerage firm
Largest shareholder in Fidelity Bank
He was a director in Chams Nig Plc.
All these accomplished in his 40s before he became a governor. Obiano, the current governor, worked for him most of those years.
Peter Obi is in league with Fola Adeola, Tony Elumelu, Paschal Edozie, Jim Ovia.

He is most certainly not the sole representative of the companies listed above. And for your information those companies u listed do not have a great following in Nigeria. If you don't understand please ask.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by adconline(m): 1:54am On Oct 11, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Go and sit down! You are definitely from the village. You have no idea what 1 million £ is let alone billion.

Mad villager. Sorry for the insult but you are an Almajiris though you are not a northerner.
Typical Naija thug who refuses to educate himself. He thinks that the best way to win is to say " that's a lie or I don't believe it". Your encephalon is congenitally incapable of processing facts and logic, so you're irredeemably dimwitted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters / Southern Kaduna: Miyetti Allah Resolves To Make Peace With Neighbours / Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.