Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% (31013 Views)

Assuming Hillary Clinton Won The American Election. Who Would Be The First Lady? / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5pp7lCwts

Hillary Clinton won the debate 57%, 34%.

(CNN) — Donald Trump exceeded expectations, but Hillary Clinton won the second presidential debate, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers.
The results showed a clear victory for Clinton, with 57% saying Clinton won, as opposed to 34% for Trump.

It's a strong showing for Clinton, but not as good as her performance at the first presidential debate, when 62% of debate watchers said she won.

The results Sunday also track closely with watchers' pre-debate preference. Fifty-eight percent of debate watchers said they were supporting Clinton before the debate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/clinton-wins-debate-but-trump-exceeds-expectations/

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ehiage27(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.
Come on bro, the dude was nervous - looking subdued, pacing all around, standing behind Clinton, interrupting everybody and his answers were diversionary.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 5:27am On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Come on bro, the dude was nervous - looking subdued, pacing all around, standing behind Clinton, interrupting everybody and his answers were diversionary.
Trump was anything but subdued tonight

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by vedaxcool(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Tramp being trumped by Clinton. ... the silly man seemed dopey. I wonder what is his excuse this time

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

Trump was anything but subdued tonight
Maybe at the later stage. How on earth the dude got no inkling that Hillary is not going to take on the bait on Bill's troubles with women?

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 5:37am On Oct 10, 2016
vedaxcool:
Tramp being trumped by Clinton. ... the silly man seemed dopey. I wonder what is his excuse this time
I have some gut feelings that it would be the moderators this time. Ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by vedaxcool(m): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
I have some gut feelings that it would be the moderators this time. Ha ha ha!

or maybe this time he will claim he was poisoned

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

Your brain should be exchange for a pot of porridge, the drumpf one didn't even talk of any policy direction. Clinton didn't even go on the attack or jugular. She stayed on her policy directions while the blocked brain one was bumbling rubbish like an epileptic monkey.

54 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

That guy most have been on either cocaine or methamphetamine, or how could one explain the constant pig like snorting.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Maybe at the later stage. How on earth the dude got no inkling that Hillary is not going to take on the bait on Bill's troubles with women?
She wasn't expected to take a bait that would destroy her. She aided and abetted Bill by demonizing his rape victims and anything short of running away from the problem would have crushed her. That's vintage CROOKED Hillary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Amberon: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2016
I see some muslims here slamming Trump...lol

Hilary Clinton has been at the corridors of power for over 30 years... 30 freaking years, she has had such debates numerous times, so why won't she be winning debates against Trump who is just a first timer? Its one thing to win debates, its a whole other thing entirely to win at the polls. Moreover many polls are also saying Trump won. We all know the mainstream media including CNN will route for Hilary.

Hilary knows she has nothing on Trump nowadays that's why she has resorted to cheap blackmail. Trump's tax audit is out...where are Clinton's 33,000 emails?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Amberon: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin
newbornmacho:

She wasn't expected to take a bait that would destroy her. She aided and abetted Bill by demonizing his rape victims and anything short of running away from the problem would have crushed her. That's vintage CROOKED Hillary.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Your brain should be exchange for a pot of porridge, the drumpf one didn't even talk of any policy direction. Clinton didn't even go on the attack or jugular. She stayed on her policy directions while the blocked brain one was bumbling rubbish like an epileptic monkey.
Its not my fault you have a pathetic single digit IQ, channel your frustration elsewhere; trump indicated he would reduce taxes to encourage growth, he preferred a strategic alliance with Russia against Isis , he would do extreme vetting on certain immigrants... Next time watch the debate with an educated adult.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

Its not my fault you have a pathetic single digit IQ, channel your frustration elsewhere; trump indicated he would reduce taxes to encourage growth, he preferred a strategic alliance with Russia against Isis , he would do extreme vetting on certain immigrants... Next time watch the debate with an educated adult.

Coming from an excuse for homo sapiens with the I.Q that can't even look up the Zimbabwean dollar in the punditry of foreign exchange, is that a joke or something. Reduce tax Funny coming from a thief that have skip taxes for more twenty years. Strategic alliance with a former kgb operative, you are either dumb or don't know the Russians are planning for a revenge from the cold war blow we dealt on them, with a m0ron like drumpf as the potus that would be accomplish in no time. You and other brainless hangwire like you have below pedestrian knowledge on foreign policy, the forever taunting Muslim nation have provided logistic and there airspace for us to blow the isis guys into smithereens. But what else can we expect from a brainless waste of space whose role model is the dumbest living organism to ever aspire for public office.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Coming from an excuse for homo sapiens with the I.Q that can't even look up the Zimbabwean dollar in the punditry of foreign exchange, is that a joke or something. Reduce tax Funny coming from a thief that have skip taxes for more twenty years. Strategic alliance with a former kgb operative, you are either dumb or don't know the Russians are planning for a revenge from the cold war blow we dealt on them, with a m0ron like drumpf as the potus that would be accomplish in no time. You and other brainless hangwire like you have below pedestrian knowledge on foreign policy, the forever taunting Muslim nations,have provided logistic and there airspace for us to blow the isis guys into smithereens. But what else can we expect from a brainless waste of space whose role model is the dumbest living organism to ever aspire for public office.
You use the English language like you never came near an English speaking country, read what you wrote up there and tell me why you don't need an adult chaperone for the next debate. Russia has checkmated your dumb team of liberals in Syria, with all the support from Muslim nations what have you achieved If Mr Trump has defaulted on taxes send the IRS after him or stfu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

You use the English language like you never came near an English speaking country, read what you wrote up there and tell me why you don't need an adult chaperone for the next debate. Russia has checkmated your dumb team of liberals in Syria, with all the support from Muslim nations what have you achieved If Mr Trump has defaulted on taxes send the IRS after him or stfu

Check mate my left balls, only never do wells like you will sanction a dictator going berserk, first of all your useless party get us into needlessly wars, shut up your gob while we clean up your useless mess. Drumpf is a cheating basstard that have muscled little men that takes up construction duties for him, and his hatred for the people of colour is also sickening.

20 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Lucasbalo(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

He already reduces his taxes by not paying. You know what will happen to me and millions of Americans if we fail to pay our taxes like the con artist called Tramp. Guys like you who have no ball in the game and shouting yourself hoarse will go away after November 8.

10 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

or maybe this time he will claim he was poisoned
The guy was really high on some South American weed, metaphysically administered by the 'Latino cartel', knowing fully they'll go home should the bully smell the White House. I was really afraid that he was going to attack that woman when he stood behind her. That dude would have been Al Capone were his daddy not some rich folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

What you mean crooked Hillary? She just took the advice of 'My friend Michelle..., when they go low we go HIGH.' The dude's frustrated. Telling a US nominee he'll send her to jail.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PaulIdu: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hillary Clinton won the debate 57%, 34%.
//
Congrats to Awaiting US president.
//
America will surely experience the Change in being Stronger Together!!
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/clinton-wins-debate-but-trump-exceeds-expectations/

Whether you demons like it or not Hillary will never be the next President of the US.. She might have the evil main stream media behind her demonic campaign but Trump needs not shake because the force that has taken him this far will not let him down

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PaulIdu: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He already reduces his taxes by not paying. You know what will happen to me and millions of Americans if we fail to pay our taxes like the con artist called Tramp. Guys like you who have no ball in the game and shouting yourself hoarse will go away after November 8.

There is a difference between failing to pay tax and legit tax avoidance. .Trump broke no laws there please.

13 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, let's discuss some international affairs. Trump said he's going to deport our people oo!
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
yeah? What would happen to Americans who compromise national security like crooked Hillary did with the e-mail scandal Go figure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

There is a difference between failing to pay tax and legit tax avoidance. .Trump broke no laws there please.
If he didn't break the law, why can't he release his taxes like all presidential candidates do. Even his vice presidential running mate released the last 10 years of his taxes.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
yeah? What would happen to Americans who compromise national security like crooked Hillary did with the e-mail scandal Go figure.
That doesn't concrrn you. Fight for your Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That doesn't concrrn you. Fight for your Biafra.
Hahaha...he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day right? You know the joke is on you: coming to a Nigerian forum to ask me to stay away from you, supposedly an American, I could easily ask you to get the hell out of here!

8 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by newbornmacho(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If he didn't break the law, why can't he release his taxes like all presidential candidates do. Even his vice presidential running mate released the last 10 years of his taxes.
He will when the audit is completed. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PaulIdu: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:

You live in the US do you think it's easy to break tax laws and be a free man . The man took a loss of almost a billion dollars and the American tax system in its bid to protect local entrepreneurs has provisions that provide tax waivers for such flailing businesses and Trump like any other businessman in his shoes will do applied for it .

He didn't declare his tax result because he wasn't as rich as people believed him to be and he wasn't going to bust that bubble during a campaign season

5 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

Whether you demons like it or not Hillary will never be the next President of the US.. She might have the evil main stream media behind her demonic campaign but Trump needs not shake because the force that has taken him this far will not let him down
It's a dream, like Hillary said, 'I know Trump you live in your own world...' You also forgot that Trump's the only GOP candidate in over 100 years not to get endorsements from major conservative newspapers. What with the high ranking members of his party abandoning him in the middle of the ocean. That's a history - a not-too-good one.

6 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Lucasbalo(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

Hahaha...he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day right? You know the joke is on you: coming to a Nigerian forum to ask me to stay away from you, supposedly an American, I could easily ask you to get the hell out of here!
Keep wasting your meagre resources on a place you will never set your foot on. If you are this devoted to Nigeria, she will be a much better country now. Wasted generation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.