Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,210 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators (17957 Views)

Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com / PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by JoBabs(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Good move
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Rapuru14: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
spare me this trash pls
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2016
"Although the senators were inherited from past administration" silent credit to past administration on corruption. So where is Amaechi? Joker
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Bitterleafsoup: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2016
damton:
Let's join hands to cleanse our country of this vermin
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by buchilino(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
AM JUST WONDER IF HE WILL HAVE D NERVE 2 PROBE EX GOVERNORS IN HIS CABINET. WELL SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE D NERVE TO PROBE HIS CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF N DIRECTOR OF DSS 4 CORRUPT PRACTICES. I DOUBT HE CAN DO ANYTHING.
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by francis247(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
You mean move against pdp members?
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Even efcc are corrupted. God save our country nigeria...
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2016
if there's no Amaechi and Fashola, it's pure nonsense
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Michaelgates(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Wailers be like.. This is witch huntinggringringrin
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by solaere(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Diz pmb regime is a partial government nd jxt too immature in spite of his age ....
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Greataausim(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Thank God majority of the old stupid fools are from APC.... Really am watching how the dramma will unfolds, but have not seen Jagaban (Tinubu) of lagos state name and the errand boy name (Fashola), also Ameachi (Betrayal of south-south PDP) there.... Just observing
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
temitemi1:
Sylva just got back his 48 seized houses from buhari efcc grin grin grin... Walahi buhari is mad with this his yeye corruption crusade cool
c who has suddenly found his/her/itz voice after a long politikal incerceration

smh
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
shamack:
Information like this is much in the news,,,,,once the loots are recovered,,,u start hearing no food in IDP camp
So how much Bubu wan recover from other past Governors like Amaechi and Tinubu?
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Bizibi(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Comedy central.....
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by PaulIdu: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Monday Media news for the zombies grin grin grin

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

Good Morning

So you are no longer a closet zombie
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Progressive01(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2016
Anyone who doesn't see the huge political sacrifice this man is making for the good of the generality of Nigerians is indeed a mistake of nature.

I mean, he could simply fold his hands and watch everyone do as they please, making no enemies for himself, thereby consolidating his political strength- but he's chosen to do otherwise, making such powerful enemies for himself- supreme court judges, ex ministers, ex governors, serving senators, name it.

These are people who have enough financial war chest to wage an endless battle both in court and beyond against the FG.

May God continue to bless Baba and give him the strength and endurance to see this lofty campaign to its end..

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by charityfelix(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm we PMB have wasted a year and some months fighting corruption alone while corruption fight is one of the numerous campaign promises he made. So when will he deliver other promises made since he now have short time in aso rock before the next election. campaign start. That's what a country experience when they elect a visionless leader. Keeping our fingers crossed till 2019.
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by GOFRONT(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
They are d cause of hardship in da land.....
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Progressive01(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Here's how the brain of a typical wailer functions:

If the thief is a southerner, they go: Buhari is witch hunting only southerners. Are there no corrupt northerners?

If he's a northerner, they go: Buhari is witch hunting only northern christians!!

If he's a northern muslim, they go: Buhari is witch hunting only PDP members!!

If he's an APC member, they go: Buhari is witch hunting only those who criticise his government.

If he's a loyal fan, they would have nothing else to hold unto, so they simply go: Buhari is a dullard!! He should concentrate on the economy!!

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

So you are no longer a closet zombie

I'm supporting a governorship candidate in my state. I don't give a damn about APC and PDP at the federal level. Neither a Zombie nor a Wallet.

Thanks Man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by greatermax77(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2016
GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH WHOSOEVER WORKED TOWARDS MAKING THIS MAN BECOME PRESIDENT. NO RESPONSIBLE GOVT WILL ALLOW HER CITIZENS TO SUFFER TO THIS EXTENT. HARDSHIP EVERYWHERE & OUR PRESIDENT IS CHASING RATS
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Realhommie(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
temitemi1:
Sylva just got back his 48 seized houses from buhari efcc grin grin grin... Walahi buhari is mad with this his yeye corruption crusade cool
Well, i wouldn't know but you really believe the houses are up to 48 or it's just propaganda?

And if Sylva got back his houses, who aided him? Not our corrupt judges i guess

It's still people like you that are criticizing the move against those judges by the DSS. I wonder what you lot want from the man PMB.

Btw, the EFCC are finalizing plans to re arraign Sylva.
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by anonimi: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2016
IF Buhari successfully deals with our SINators and representaTHIEVES on their bogus pay, I will join the Zone-bs to say sai Baba on that.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by castrokins(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
If There's Any Substance To This News, Which I Doubt, Why Is Amaechi And Akpabio's Name Not There? Akpabio Can Effortlessly Return N1tr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by awa(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2016
If these billions are recovered can he just use say 1 billion to import rice and share the very less privilege in our society??

This is just a suggestion before the APC eRats call for my head.
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by anonimi: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2016
wrong post.
Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by anonimi: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2016
awa:
If these billions are recovered can he just use say 1 billion to import rice and share the very less privilege in our society??

This is just a suggestion before the APC eRats call for my head.

Why IMPORT rice when he can buy locally grown to promote and encourage our farmers and provide JOBS for our people?
What do you think?

lomprico:
Nov 14, 2015

Good! I hope d loan extends to the farmers in ebonyi. I saw their "rice hill" sometime last month n was astonished!

Note. The tiny dots at d top are people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3074084_img20150709wa000_jpeg7cbcb35c5f93b890a7ce92b4c0df8a1c

taharqa:
As some people might have known by now, the is an ongoing Rice REVOLUTION taken place in Nigeria presently, only one in what are very positive developments in most Aspects of the nations Agricultural Sector- Cocoa, Oil palm, Cassava, Cotton, Hides and Skins, Sorghum, Corn, Fish, Poultry, Yam, Meat, Cashew,etc- led by the Remarkable Minister for Agriculture, Dr Adewumi Adesina (Forbes African Personality of the year, 2013).

Arising from the well-thought policies/measures been rigorously implemented by the FG and some State Govts, at least 15 NEW Rice Mills have been opened in Nigeria within the last 3 years. Some of these Mills include Ebonyi Agro, Labana Mills in Kebbi, IRS Mills in Kano, Umza Mills in Kano, Ashi Mills in Benue, Mikap Mills in Benue, Ebonyi State Mills (3), Imota Intergrated Mills Lagos, Quarra Mills in Kwara, Attajiri Rill Mills in Sokoto,Integrated Grain Rice Mills in Eke Enugu, Adani Mills in Enugu, etc. Some other Mills are in the process of been completed, and include the Atahi Rice Mill in Jigawa State, Dominion Rice Mills and Farms in Taraba, Al-Uma Mills in Taraba, Omor Mill in Anambra, Kare Hi-tect Mill in Zamfara, etc. Other Mills have been Resuscitated/Expanded during this period like Abakiliki Mill, Badaggi Mill in Niger, Flour Mill Golden Pen Rice Mill. Then there are also the 100 Mills the FG is expecting from China in colla with some State Govts and Private sector players.

Here, are VIDEOs, Pics and Links of some of these Rice Mills.

Enjoy.

http://www.nigeriancurrent.com/ck84-business/fg-policy-on-rice-yield-new-investments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2stmabIVBw

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators by Cannonleo(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
•Seeks to recover N57.2bn from lawmakers

•Says lack of funds hinder ex-Oil minister, Dieziani’s probe

From Iheanacho Nwosu, Abuja

http://sunnewsonline.com/anti-corruption-war-buhari-moves-against-ex-govs/

i hope mr padden paid royalties to these financial super stars b4 he is sued for theft cheesy

On a more serious note a couple of things caught my eye
(1) refusal to stop investigation of party members.
In my own view. Current actions have shown otherwise. Indispensable members to this goverment wit skeletons have had any inquest quashed while media trials have increased with percieved enemies and opposition members targetted rightly or wrongly a case of some animals are more equal than others hence this assertion is flawed in words.
(2)despite the continous rants there are admissions that indeed convictions were secured under the last admin as against popular mouth epilepsy.
(3) even a basic probe is now an impossibility chai what happened to "the recovered loots". It gives credence to the statement made by this same goverment that madam madueke has no credible evidence against her.

Just a basic snippet which ur free to disapprove.
Meanwhile,after watching 2 interviews i can safely say that DSS F EDUP with their intel. They simply came to the media to covert up their gaffes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP / Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.