Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child (506 Views)

Saving My child / 7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child / Writer-for-hire Gone Sour - 3 Lessons I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child by ceee9ja: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Child loss is a loss like no other. One often misunderstood by many. If you love a bereaved parent or know someone who does, remember that even his or her “good” days are harder than you could ever imagine.

Compassion and love, not advice, are needed. If you’d like an inside look into why the loss of a child is a grief that lasts a lifetime, here is what I’ve learned in my seven years of trekking through the unimaginable. Follow our link for more stories
https://abedformyheart.com/7-things-since-loss-of-child/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Has Not Won The Man Booker Prize? / Write Up By Dindy: Darkness And Light / Of The Supermoon, A Pyramid & A Sphinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.