Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood (933 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies / Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by nellaluv(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1926470,00.html.
As a Nigerian are you offended by this dispiction or do you find it funny? But most importantly is this an accurate depiction of our movie industry? Let's know what you think.
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
Nollywood is some hot bloody trash. . . .
Fuc.k nollywood, roll on better-wood or ship out to the sawmill to manufacture school benches!
Bloody wood!
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by chic2pimp(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ POST

ROFLMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy CHEI FUGLY PEEPS PLENTY FOR NOLLYWOOD SHA.
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by Shola2009(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
God almighty!! Most of the pictures are disturbing,
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by nellaluv(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
MrCrackles na wa o. Why so much hate. shocked
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
Shola2009:

God almighty!! Most of the pictures are disturbing,
Good job i didnt bother myself! grin
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by folem: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by iice(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
LMAO @ captions cheesy

MrCrackles:

Nollywood is some hot bloody trash. . . .
Fuc.k nollywood, roll on better-wood or ship out to the sawmill to manufacture school benches!
Bloody wood!

You won't 'die' me grin grin
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by nellaluv(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
You guys are missing the point. It's not funny, this is a serious matter angry angry angry angry. MrCrackles i don't think u're invited here, we know u hate nollywood, nollywood actors, Nigerians in general, sometimes i wonder what u're looking 4 in this forum. angry angry angry angry
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
nellaluv:

You guys are missing the point. It's not funny, this is a serious matter angry angry angry angry. MrCrackles i don't think u're invited here, we know u hate nollywood, nollywood actors, Nigerians in general, sometimes i wonder what u're looking 4 in this forum. angry angry angry angry
tongue cool
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by cenzo(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
some of those pis i find good and then some are hella tacky i have no idea but i'm gonna right click and save the ones that's good, wink
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2009
oh my Jesus.

Time magazine has done me in. Thank goodness I subscribe to newsweek at least until they also pull a stunt like this.

what the hey? Is this some kind of joke because I dont understand.
Re: Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood by chika98: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2009
"The preferred aesthetic is loud, violent and excessive."

How true! I wonder why they keep shouting in the movie abi plenty ppl for naija need hearing aid ni?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms / Film Making Training In January 2012! / Can Veteran Filmmaker (tade Ogidan) Incorporate His Winning Streak Of The 90’s ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.