Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? (7083 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2005
Guys,what is the most romantic thing a Nigerian girl has done for you?

So far, everything here is about what the guys have done or have not done for the girls. Now guys, please what is the most romantic thing a girl has done for you? And girls, what would you consider to be the most romantic thing you ever did for your man?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by layi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2005
The most romantic thing a girl has done for me was to accept 1K instead of the normal 5K demands weekly. How understanding/.... how romantic? grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by disney(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2005
that is so funny............................what the girls has done for guys.lol

come on , ladies rule the world.............we do everything for u guys and you guys do nothing but just seat and watch television. .
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by layi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2005
yeeeeeeepa shocked

Guyz stop whatever u do for girls now o...cos u r obviously pouring water in a basket.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2005
@ Layi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2005
Wow Layi,that was soooo romantic!!!
Well,the most romantic thing I have done for a guy(he told me that)was when I sent him a handwritten mail(NIPOST)with a note inside the envelope.All that it read was "I love you".
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2005
Aww@Snazzy,that is so sweet cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by layi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2005
Sweet ke? Why NIPOST and not DHL ?  rolleyes

abi am i unromantic?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2005
@ layi

maybe you are
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by kenflavor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2005
(1) An unknown (invisible) lady calling me every other night (for 2 to 3 hours at a go), just becos she heard my voice over the radio (Rythm FM). She tells me sweet things before going to bed.

(2) and my first love, who organized a surprising birthday bash for me 5 years ago, when I was in school.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2005
@ Kenflavour, If I were the one that got those calls every night before going to bed from someone who I'm not familiar with - I would be[b] TOTALLY FREAKED OUT[/b]
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by timmy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2005
ridiculously true!! my girl gave up her travel ticket funds (to London) for my third month office rents  cry, well she told popsie she was robbed.  grin so she stayed the whole month with me in nija aint that lovely  cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2005
@Timmy,it's not just lovely,but it is also *ROMANTIC*
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by kenflavor(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2005
Z4M4eva:

@ Kenflavour, If I were the one that got those calls every night before going to bed from someone who I'm not familiar with - I would be[b] TOTALLY FREAKED OUT[/b]

@Z4M4eva
Can u explicate
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by timmy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2005
as if that want enuff, she got my my gsm line and my first 3 handest (4 yrs ago tongue, before you start finking its yesterday), well her papa get money sha grin..
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2005
@Layi-guys like you are a drain of resources!!!thank God it wasn't you I was killing myself for.I would have cried. cheesy cheesy cheesy Well,he appreciated that gift.I have done more than that sha,but I can't say it all here.Well,as for the guy,he is my ex now,we broke up-irreconciliable differences.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2005
ok, the most romantic thing i have done for a guy?? hmm, ok, while i was still dating my ex, i learnt he was really sick and so i went out in the rain to see him(cos I cared) .I got a cold from being out in the rain too long cos it took me a while to get to his house. Now if that isn't romantic, i don't know what else is!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Seun(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2005
I think we care more about 'understanding' and 'respect' than 'romance'.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2005
(wrinkles lips and shakes head)passes
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 1:45am On Dec 01, 2005
@swazzydawn cheesy
@guys rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes i'm speechless!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by hotangel2(f): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2005
Nigerian guys don't know wat's romantic or not jare. Asking them this question is like.. "uhhhhhhhhhh".
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2005
sorry gals, but Nigerian girls are the most unromantic in the world, they want their man to do everything for them, always expecting too much, too demanding and never content.
why cant they take huge risks for their men like other chicks in other parts of the world do? all the unromantic complaints on this forum seems to be geared towards the man, but what about our ladies, how romantic are they?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by timmy(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2005
mamba!! you the man!! you just broke it down the way it ought to have been siad cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by legs(f): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2005
@ mamba then this would be a good time to repeat that cliche girls get anytime they complain that there are no good or romantic guys around anymore...

"maybe you just have not been fortunate enough to meet any romantic girls, because they are out there if you look hard enough"
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2005
well said legs girly, and i'm in a 100% agreement with you!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2005
FYI, i've looked hard enough and my eyes are sore already.. none of my friends can even put in a word for the ladies cos it's so glaring that our girls are the opposite of romantic.. i've never come across a guy that can admit that his woman did this or that and waoh!! we men still try our best but the ladies aint encouraging us by reciprocating, they're indirectly killing our romantic creativity.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2005
oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!ocho!!!my name is not swazzzyyyyyy!!!!!you this sickly twin sef!!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2005
shocked what? ladies are we just going to sit back and listen to him talk about us like that in all our royality(being AFRICAN QUEENS and all that) grin It's okay, relax ladies/African queens wink
ok, bro, i'm pretty sure you and your friends haven't quite looked hard enough or have probably been looking in the wrong places. Come to think of it, I thought you "guys" care more about "respect and understanding" and not "romance"(quoting seun). So what's all the  noise i'm hearing? pleaseeeeeee!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by IAH(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2005
I have to agree with Mamba on this one. Nigerian girls are unromantic...they keep complaining that nigerian men are unromantic because they only want to receive 'romance' without giving but they don't know that it should be "give and take". They are indeed very unromantic.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2005
snazzydawn:

oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!ocho!!!my name is not swazzzyyyyyy!!!!!you this sickly twin sef!!!
My mistake evil twinny! I'll get it right this time. SNAZZZZZZZZZZY. Does that work for you? cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2005
good.@IAH-who told you naija girls are unromantic?speak for yourself ooo!!!for me,I know I am soooo romantic.Ask my ex. grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by IAH(f): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2005
I am generalizing here. Of course, there are a few who are really romantic. wink Very few. By the way, who's your ex? I want to go and ask him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / You / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.