Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,990 members, 7,803,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (43316 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
mrsefan:
its in their blood they still do it

I am praying, they don't go sleeping with the men in the church. guys have to be on guard
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
emekachimek:

Have you not read that 'if anyone is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation. Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new' ( 2 Corinthians 5:17).
You see, you cannot judge them. Only God can!
It doesn't apply to stinkin ass bitc.hes.
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
their male customers may not like this....
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
mrsefan:
its in their blood they still do it
I thought of that just let them have little hunger
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Hidhupz: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
have you not heard of the world CHANGE
did u just said CHANGE
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
na WA o. someone go marry and be giving then head now oooo
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by james3xp(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
i dnt fnk all of them are really prostitutes..sm hearing of the benefits attached will turn in and claim repented prostitutes.. all na hustling 4 naija

1 Like

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ceda99: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good move
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Focused2day: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
I feel you're talking like this cos you hardly experience positive changes.

osesology:
Once a prostitute, always a prostitute. If dem like make dem undergo fire baptism, it's already in their blood.
U can quote me anywhere
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yay!! There is joy in heaven over one sinner who repents but now 38. Go and sin no more.
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
vodutive:
repentant prostitutes? is there any such thing?
read the bible well
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by hopesuarez(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
emekachimek:

Have you not read that 'if anyone is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation. Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new' ( 2 Corinthians 5:17).
You see, you cannot judge them. Only God can!
.......ogbeni close mouth.....once a thief is always a thief be he Reverend father or not so it applicable in oda aspects
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
have you not heard of the world CHANGE

Chai

Just continue shouting change upandan
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
The church name has been noted

Female users of NL

Don't allow ur husbands to got to that church o

One of them will still be corrupt
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
HoneyBee23:

read the bible well
what always annoys me about religious zealots is that they say "it's in the Bible" Why would you assume that I believe what's in the Bible? Even amongst yourselves you disagree!!! The Bible is an account based on a belief not verifiable FACTS. Your belief in the bible is based on faith not what is proven. By telling me to read the Bible you are assuming I beleive the Bible is an account of facts.

definition of faith
fāTH/
noun
noun: faith

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

2. Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing that is not seen; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty; or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof.

You have a right to beleive what you want but please don't come into an intellectual discussion with faith based unproven dogma. This is why I say religion is our no1 problem, we cannot think logically anymore, everything is "Bible says" "pastor says".
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sanchez01:
Baptizing a female by a male minister is awfully wrong. This is where female ministers comes in.

... and who baptized the first female ministers?

1 Like

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kayo80(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
osesology:
Once a prostitute, always a prostitute. If dem like make dem undergo fire baptism, it's already in their blood.
U can quote me anywhere

That's very very true. Even if they go and start a business bringing them money, they will still be sleeping with men for money. Once any girl starts collecting money for sex, whether just a runs girl, or the outright brothel prostitute, it is almost impossible to stop doing that.
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by lordjosh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
About 38 converted sex workers recently underwent water baptism in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. The spiritual exercise which was organized by the Omega Power Ministries on Saturday October 8th, 2016, was aimed at rehabilitating the former prostitutes who promised not to go back to their old ways.

The new converts were given free clothing, food items, shops stocked with wares and commodities to assist them to begin a new life...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/38-prostitutes-get-converted-in-port.html

I pity the innocent men that will marry them after contacting various infections
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kasson(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good News
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin i laff ashewo na ashewo...no be today...i don see dem do all this ..repentant born again stuff na dem full church pass these days....hahhaa i laff..
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2016
angry angry angry sad sad

waste of time....all these pastors just de waste their time..and again these are not the real port harcourt hoes....ok these ones na local one wey no no the new rave of operation on the game.....social media...na girls de use..now...

if i hear say dem repent....na BIG lie....its in their bloood...wat other means do u want them to survive....they have to provide for dem oo unless they will go back n hustle...hahaha and i will patronise dem...n bang their brain....a hoe is a hoe
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 2:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Sanchez01:
Baptizing a female by a male minister is awfully wrong. This is where female ministers comes in.

John the Baptist never had a female associate he baptized both male and female.
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by emekachimek: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by emekachimek: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2016
hopesuarez:
.......ogbeni close mouth.....once a thief is always a thief be he Reverend father or not so it applicable in oda aspects
Are you doubting the power in the blood of Jesus that can make any man as white as snow though his sin may be as red as crimson? You know what? I'm happy for them and I wish I could meet them to congratulate them. Remember the thief that was by Jesus's right hand side on the cross, how he obtained grace and went to heaven. It's called GRACE: Unmerited favour
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:18am On Oct 11, 2016
osesology:
U can quote me anywhere

Your imagination. No wonder JESUS CHRIST already spoke concerning this matter in Matthew 21:31“Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them,Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.”

1 Like

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2016
vodutive:

what always annoys me about religious zealots is that they say "it's in the Bible" Why would you assume that I believe what's in the Bible? Even amongst yourselves you disagree!!! The Bible is an account based on a belief not verifiable FACTS. Your belief in the bible is based on faith not what is proven. By telling me to read the Bible you are assuming I beleive the Bible is an account of facts.

definition of faith
fāTH/
noun
noun: faith

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

2. Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing that is not seen; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty; or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof.

You have a right to beleive what you want but please don't come into an intellectual discussion with faith based unproven dogma. This is why I say religion is our no1 problem, we cannot think logically anymore, everything is "Bible says" "pastor says".

Mr Atheists when i said read your Bible, I innocently meant Matt 21:31,but its now dawn to me that you a low thinker who's not ready to embrace truth,force your mindset out darkness before its too late
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Posh(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Mimienudles:
I hope that pastor is properly covered with the blood of God
...hmmm..fine face.. I need some of ur noodles to chop..hehehehe

1 Like

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by CashVessel(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2016
osesology:
U can quote me anywhere

Stupid comment. If you dont have any sensible thing to say why not shut your traps?
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
some guys dy say who go marry dem? D one wey una dy marry for hus una knw how many men don gbesh dem? because dose one dy stand for road ba? Some girls wey dy claim saint worst pass dem and dy go still dy play away match after marriage. Only God can judge
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Your imagination. No wonder JESUS CHRIST already spoke concerning this matter in Matthew 21:31“Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them,Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.”
God bless u

1 Like

Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
zeezeegal:
God bless u

Amen. And you too.
Re: 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Antichristus: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mary Magdalenes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.