|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,913 members, 6,558,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 10:42 AM
Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)
|SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats by Penaldo: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016|
1. BECAUSE IT’S FUN: If you don’t have the means to go sky-diving, you may end up cheating on your partner. A happy relationship can sometimes become monotonous. Happy doesn’t equate to boring, but the line starts to get blurry when you stay with someone long enough without anything new happening.
2. BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS BETTER THAN GREAT S3X: People have different tastes when it comes to s*x, but those interests are rarely realized in committed relationships. Extreme fetishes are less likely to surface when two people are completely happy with the way things are going in their relationship. Happy people will cheat to try new things, but it doesn’t mean that they want to get rid of their current relationship.
3. NEW ROMANCE: Yes, happy relationships are still brimming with romance. But if someone comes along and makes you feel hotter and more passionate than the way you do with your current partner, cheating suddenly becomes an option.
4. BECAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT GET CAUGHT: No matter how happy a person is, when the opportunity presents itself to cheat without any repercussions, it’s possible that they will go for it. If the person cheating is someone who does not put too much value on their morality, their illicit activities won’t give them any problems as long as they’re absolutely sure that they won’t get caught.
5. THE EX CAME INTO THE EQUATION: You’re right in being apprehensive about a partner spending time with their ex. An inappropriate level of frequency and context of meetings could likely end up in an affair, because they have history, are both adults with raging hormones and can resolve themselves to the fact that it can happen because they’ve done it before.
6. SOMETIMES, CHEATING PARENTS: As much as we want to believe that we won’t make the same mistakes our parents made, it always seems to overtake our common sense in the end. Conditioning has shown us that it’s a possible scenario, and the certain steps taken to prevent what your parents did aren’t enough to actually avoid doing it.
Culled From Palmchat. For more go to http:///palmchatnow.
|Re: SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats by ObaKlaz: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2016|
Oga Penaldo, I hail o!
|Re: SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats by menxer: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2016|
Variety is the spice of life, any how you want to interpret it.
|Re: SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2016|
Nothing justifies cheating
|Re: SIX Reasons Why People In Extremely Loving Relationship Cheats by Sexxkillz: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2016|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33