Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20551 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
Have never experienced that so can't relate.
Good and you?.
That 1 day ban seemed like eternity having to watch you play from behind steel bars.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Than 1 day ban seemed like eternity having to watch you play from behind steel bars.

Of all your atrocities your bans are seldom...24 hours isn't a ban to me, cos i often get a month ban and least one week.grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Rone16(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
I love being dark skinned...my mum and siblings are light skinned and if I were to come back to the world again,I'll still choose to be dark skinned.There are better things to do with your time and life like been successful.Real guys are attracted to women of substance regardless of color.Spend your time building what is on the inside than focusing and worrying so much on what is outside(well except you're a prostitute)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Of all your atrocities your bans are seldom...24 hours isn't a ban to me, cos i often get a month ban and least one week.grin

Lolz! That's because anti spam bot was what got me! I do six months ban twice. kills the forum ban like that .

You're fighter too? it's not common getting month's ban!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz! That's because anti spam bot was what got me! I do six months ban twice. kills the forum ban like that .

You're fighter too? it's not common getting month's ban!
I am not, it just happens.
Hope you're satisfied now?. grin
You've got time to reply all negative comments directed at you.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
I am not, it just happens.
Hope you're satisfied now?. grin
You've got time to reply all negative comments directed at you .
Isn't that the beauty and power of mobile internet? The immediacy of dispatch and multitasking!

By " ...it just happens", you mean you give back in equal measure when provoked sometimes?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Isn't that the beauty and power of mobile internet? The immediacy of dispatch and multitasking!

By " ...it just happens", you mean you give back in equal measure when provoked sometimes?
"equal measure", it depends on the degree of the offence.

What could a girl possibly say?...is just not fun to me and try to avoid some deliberate acts of provocation.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Bifwoli: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Coldplay89:
U are ignorant. This statement of yours is reallly senseless.

Its amazing how this thread is full of insults,put downs ,belittling of other nations and childish abuse instead of countering points in a mature and rational manner.One poster here has insults in all their posts throughout this thread- its says alot about that person.

Civilised people always attack the points raised,not the messenger.I weep for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
"equal measure", it depends on the degree of the offence.

What could a girl possibly say?...is just not fun to me and try to avoid some deliberate acts of provocation.
Lolz, if you see it as just mental game, you will learn not to take it seriously.

I sent you a mail.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DissTroy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bifwoli:

Its amazing how this thread is full of insults,put downs , belittling of other nations and childish abuse instead of countering points in a mature and rational manner.One poster here has insults in all their posts throughout this thread- its says alot about that person.

Civilised people always attack the points raised,not the messenger.I weep for Africa.

Here comes ArchBishop Desmond Tutu!

Where have you been, o revered shepherd ? Your flock were lost without your guidance.

Shameless hypocrite! Aren't you the two-faced, pseudo-sanctimonious xenophobe who took his bigotry to a whole new level by creating a thread to shame India and depict it as a country with living conditions worse than stys ? https://www.nairaland.com/2053321/shocking-photos-very-filthy-india How dare you attack others about bigotry?

You should have your face smashed with a plank!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
So Drivebykilla is lezz and here I was thinking that I finally found someone dumber than ur ass. If I knew it was you from the beginning I would not have even started this to begin with. You are known for talking a bunch of bull crap and my time is too precious to continue arguing about nonsense with you. Believe what you want to believe.

You are only sour because I called you out on ur bullshiit. The fact still remains is not all men are oyinbo obsessed, have inferiority complex and obsessed with light skin as Nigerian men and hence I said don't say all guys.

Secondly I mentioned that Kenya is not as backwards as ur mind as is far better then Nigeria and many other west African countries. Its a fact so why is it paining you.

Lastly if you believe Nigeria is up north and whatever country is first and last tourist destination attractions is all up to u and ur opinion. I don't care anymore.

Now leave me alone and next time you come across my username whilst using another username. Let me know so that I don't waste my time further. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
[s][/s]

[b]First off, your write up is poorly constructed and riddled with wrongly placed punctuation and basic blunders!

You're Intellectually crippled, emotionally vacant and logically hollow!

How I got into an intellectual debate with you still beats me! Little , blazing baboon! How can Kenya be the largest African contributor to the UN when the UN determines each members' contribution by measuring their GNP, per capita income in relation to external debts?

Kenya lags behind in GNp and per capita income in Africa as she isn't even within the first 15 in Africa. You're a cassava-chewing billy goat.

When you're factually besieged, you desperately try to wiggle your way by uncorrelated argument. Kenya only paid her debts in arrears to the UN! Your education never progressed beyond blog searches.

Kenya is not among members of the AU that are financial heavyweights. End of story! Your UN story is not only false but portrays you as a petty fraud with poor logical ability.

Stupid , blooming ignoramus! Are you manufacturing stories from your village occult shrine?

Wealthy countries take up the financial burden of all multinational organisations be it UN, EU, AU,ECOWAS or SADC. Wasted fool.

In The UN it is the US, Japan,Germany,UK, France, etc , in EU, it is, Germany,UK,Feance. In ECOWAS it is chiefly Nigeria, Ghana to a lesser degree. In AU it is Nigeria, South Africa, Libya Egypt, Angola....

How did little insignificant , dirt-poor Kenya beat this protocol and standard to become the highest in the UN?

Bedazzled wizard!
[/b]

***Modified***

That link you furnished about kenya contributing $5 million to global fund for HIV. .... actually Kenya pledged $5 million. There's a difference between pledging which is a promise to pay than "contributed" which is to have already paid it. You're a goat-fücking illiterate with an IQ smaller than your girl friend's clitøris.

Also the AU contribution is a yearly affair for ever, the global fund pledge is a once-in-a-life-time payment.

May the lawd help you and cure you from your unique illiteracy!
Drivebykiller aka Disstroy aka lezznjr........

I am honestly very impressed, not just by your ability to churn out such heavy landing insults, but your by your stupidity.
You have insulted that gentleman really badly, yet all hat he has said is the truth.

[size=14pt]Top Countries Contributing To The United Nations[/size]
Read Further here>>>>>>

And this......

[size=14pt]Kenya Leads the Way in Africa with a Pledge of $5 Million to the Global Fund [/size]

Details Here>>>>>>

Now....what are u going to say. And this are not even reports from some source u can dismiss as some Kenyan propaganda machines, they are very reputable organizations carrying the story. You are disparaging oh so much, is clearly punching above its weight. Having the biggest economy is not everything. What you do with tat economy is all that matters.

Goodbye my friend....

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:

Drive bykiller aka Diss.troy aka lez.znjr........

[s]I am honestly very impressed, not just by your ability to churn out such heavy landing insults, but your by your stupidity.
You have insulted that gentleman really badly, yet all hat he has said is the truth.

[size=14pt]Top Countries Contributing To The United Nations[/size]
Read Further here>>>>>>

And this......

[size=14pt]Kenya Leads the Way in Africa with a Pledge of $5 Million to the Global Fund [/size]

Details Here>>>>>>

Now....what are u going to say. And this are not even reports from some source u can dismiss as some Kenyan propaganda machines, they are very reputable organizations carrying the story. You are disparaging oh so much, is clearly punching above its weight. Having the biggest economy is not everything. What you do with tat economy is all that matters.

Goodbye my friend....[/s]

You waited over 24hrs to come up with a fictional JPEG!

You're a fraud and a quack! In the course of this argument you have been citing disreputable and unverifiable sources which have contradicted every one of your statement.

Kenya paid its dept in arrears for the UN. You're a Google-bothering illiterate who should be quarantined from any intellectual arena.

Please, dümmy, the levies paid by member countries in the UN is calculated by their GNP (Gross national product) and Kenya is way, way, way back! grin grin grin

Your list has Afghanistan which has been in war for decades and has parallel government and in deep socio-political and economic crises grin . You're a joke , a disgrace and a little foolish thief with the brian power of a desert lizard.

Your brain produces more filth than your anus, idiot.

Here's a comprehensive list of the most contributors to the UN, from 2013-2015. Lying bozo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Bifwoli:

Its amazing how this thread is full of insults,put downs ,belittling of other nations and childish abuse instead of countering points in a mature and rational manner.One poster here has insults in all their posts throughout this thread- its says alot about that person.

Hello my "bedreadlocked" brother. It's me, using another username. I have had to have two, just incase the spam-bot gets stvpid with me again. Si u know the heck with this Nairaland of a forum!

But that fellow.....he is a crank. His is a psychological case.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:

You're a fraud and a quack! In the course of this argument you have been citing disreputable and unverifiable sources which has contradicted every one of your statement.

Kenya paid its dept in arrears for the UN. You're Google-bothering illiterate who should be quarantined from any intellectual arena.

Please, dümmy, the levies paid by member countries in the UN is calculated by their GNP (Gross national product) and Kenya is way, way, way back! grin grin grin

Your list has Afghanistan which has been in war for decades and has parallel government and in deep socio-political and economic crises grin . You're a joke , a disgrace and a little foolish thief with the brian power of a desert lizard.

Here's a comprehensive list of the most contributors to the UN, from 2013-2015. Lying bozo

[size=15pt]Top Countries Contributing To The United Nations[/size]

[b]The United Nations (UN) was formed in 1945, after the second World War to maintain international peace and security. This continues to one of its five main functions, along with preventing conflict and peace keeping. Its other objectives are promoting sustainable development internationally, where productivity and prosperity occurs hand-in-hand with social security and environment protection. Protecting human rights through legal action and grass-root activities. Develop and maintain an international law to deal with problems arising from international trade and conflict. And lastly to coordinate the deliver of international humanitarian aid in the event of natural and man-made disasters that national governments cannot address alone.
The UN is dependent on contribution of cash, goods and services from its member states to finance and help its activities in the form of voluntary and assessed contributions. Voluntary contributions are left to the discretion of each member state and are used for relief and development work. Assessed payments depending on each country's paying capacity. This ranges from a maximum of 22% to a minimum of 0.001% of the UN's budget and is used for peacekeeping missions and core UN activities.
The UN Procurement System

The UN procured $17.6 billion worth of goods and services in 2015, which was 2% more than the previous year. This contribution came from 224 different countries, and 124 member nations contributed more than $10 million each. The US and nine other top countries account for 44.8% of this contribution. Five European countries, namely Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, France, and the United Kingdom, are among the top ten contributors of goods and services in 2015 to the UN.
Trends in Contribution

There has been an decrease in procurement from developed countries in the last ten years, however some countries, such as the United States of America and Switzerland, have increased their contributions substantially, doing so by 144% and 158%, respectively, in this time. Lest developed, developing and emerging countries have increased their contributions to UN. Among them is one very underdeveloped country, Afghanistan, and the three developing countries of India, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). All four countries' combined contributions make up 18% of the total UN procurement.
Afghanistan has been one the top ten contributors since 2004, and supplies engineering services, management services, and rural development services. Kenya (2.5%) provides cargo transportation services, construction services and fuel. The United Arab Emirates has been one of the top supplier since 2013, and was the third largest contributor in 2015 (4.6%). It supplied fuel, food products, construction services and shelter equipment. India has been one of the top ten contributors to UN organizations since 2000. It made the second largest contribution (7.3%) and is worth more than $1 billion in volume. India provides pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, medical equipment and management services. The contribution of health goods and services amounting to $994.0 million in 2015, make it the largest supplier of these category to UN. The United States is the only other country that makes contributions valued at more than $1 billion in volume of goods and services.
Use of Goods and Services by the UN
The goods and services are part of the voluntary contributions made by the member countries to the UN. These are usually not used in to fund core UN activities. The various goods and services supplied to UN are procured for use in its various special programs, including UNDP, UNOPS, the World Food Program (WFP), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), UNICEF, and the Pan American Health Organization. The figures reported were compiled from information gathered from 36 United Nations organizations in total.[/b]

WorldAtlas
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:

You're a fraud and a quack! In the course of this argument you have been citing disreputable and unverifiable sources which has contradicted every one of your statement.

Kenya paid its dept in arrears for the UN. You're Google-bothering illiterate who should be quarantined from any intellectual arena.

So are all the other countries in the list?

Thge fact is Kenya paid that much within that year, and it was not arrears.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
V0lv0:
So Drivebykilla is lezz and here I was thinking that I finally found someone dumber than ur ass. If I knew it was you from the beginning I would not have even started this to begin with. You are known for talking a bunch of bull crap and my time is too precious to continue arguing about nonsense with you. Believe what you want to believe.

You are only sour because I called you out on ur bullshiit. The fact still remains is not all men are oyinbo obsessed, have inferiority complex and obsessed with light skin as Nigerian men and hence I said don't say all guys.

Secondly I mentioned that Kenya is not as backwards as ur mind as is far better then Nigeria and many other west African countries. Its a fact so why is it paining you.

Lastly if you believe Nigeria is up north and whatever country is first and last tourist destination attractions is all up to u and ur opinion. I don't care anymore.

Now leave me alone and next time you come across my username whilst using another username. Let me know so that I don't waste my time further. Thanks
[/s]

[b]What's the matter now? You're afraid to quote me directly! grin

If your enlarged clitøris isn't bigger than your entire brain mass you will realise Kenya is a primitive country with a wretched $53 billion GDP, 42 percentage power grid distribution , 40% poverty rate, still practising mobile banking because your country can't afford world standard banking institution and infrastructure causing your primal citizens to still be carrying money in their SIM cards, when the rest of Africa has gone on to internet banking!

Nigeria's power distribution is 50%, we're doing internet banking, has only 33% poor citizens and have a middle class bigger than the entire population of Kenya!

You're a ghetto bird, a slummy, dick-groping hoe whose education never progressed beyond idle chitchat and gossips from your male customers. Damn! I heard your vagina walls are so slacked from fisting you can't even control your pee, it leaks out when you cough or laugh involuntarily.

Nigeria is the first country in Africa to build and launch an all black satellite into orbit, biittch. We're a space power. We have multinationals firms and companies scattered across Africa.

Could you Point me to Kenyan multinationals in Africa? What's Kenya's PPP or international clout? Does Kenya have a voice in international African affairs? Or dictate the pace of African politics? Ekpa!!!

Your countrymen and women were dying from wild animals until the British set up a game reserve for you.

Kenya has the largest slums in all of Africa!

Africa has 20 slums in 53 countries with a rough estimated population of 1 billion people, how did tiny insignificant Kenya with just 45 million take the first position in slums having 7 most decrepit slums in Africa and no.3 in the world?

You should be sold off as a sex slave to ISIS to compensate for you birth deficit and natural mundanity.

When tourist visits Kenya they come to see wild animals and sympathise with the human-apes like you and your ancestry for their inability to evolve beyond wild animals and jungle baboons.

No wonder you laugh like a Hyena and trade your vagina as bonobos trade handshake!

Your panties are as dirty as your slums and your vagina cysts has progressed like a behemoth cancer into your brain cells for you, a slumming biittch to compare your backwater Kenya with Nigeria which is better and more influential and powerful than Kenya can ever be.

Two bit petty hustling prostitutê!

[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:

So are all the other countries in the list?

Thge fact is Kenya paid that much within that year, and it was not arrears.
Lolz, go back to school, my student. I can't keep dummying down to your level!

Kenya paid years of its debts! Kenya is so broke she's been owing for years! So when she paid up, it doesn't mean she's amongst the most financial contributors.

You're a clown! I have given you the standard list. Go read up. Mumu! Afghanistan was in your list of most contributors to the UN! grin grin grin

Kenyan educational system in display for the world to see grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:

WorldAtlas
If the lawd appeared to me in a dream now and asked of me what I need most, I would say it is for you to be given common sense and comprehension abilities. If this fails then I will ask that you be transported to the synagogue for permanent residency! You're beyond human redemption!

What you wrote up there and the underlined part clearly shows services and not financial remittance!

Kenya provides cargo transportation and fuel as Afghanistan provides agricultural equipments! grin

Beclouded simpleton! What's Kenya's stipulated financial contribution? orue

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, go back to school, my student. I can't keep dummying down to your level!

Kenya paid years of its debts! Kenya is so broke she's been owing for years! So when she paid up, it doesn't mean she's amongst the most financial contributors.

You're a clown! I have given you the standard list. Go read up. Mumu! Afghanistan was in your list of most contributors to the UN! grin grin grin

Kenyan educational system in display for the world to see grin
Where is your evidence to prove that Kenya is too broke to pay $500m? This big economy of $66bn?
I can post u acreages of proof about your Nigeria been too broke even to provide its citizens with better schools, better healthcare services, roads, power, portable water etc.

Where is it stated thus, that that payment was in an accumulated years of arrears?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
If the lawd appeared to me in a dream now and asked of me what I need most, I would say it is for you to be given common sense and comprehension abilities. If this fails then I will ask that you be transported to the synagogue for permanent residency! You're beyond human redemption!

What you wrote up there and the underlined part clearly shows services and not financial remittance!

Kenya provides cargo transportation and fuel as Afghanistan provides agricultural equipments! grin

Beclouded simpleton! What's Kenya's stipulated financial contribution? orue
If only u had botherewd to click on this link Which I have provided above, and the many other links I have posted here, perhaps by now you would have been cured of your rectal-cranial inversion disorder.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:
Where is your evidence to prove that Kenya is too broke to pay $500m?
Where is it stated thus, that that payment was in an accumulated years of arrears?

You want me to show you in evidence that Kenya paid its arrears owing to the UN?

Good!
I will!
And after I do, it is pure trolling I will unleash on you. No more pretence at intellectual debate with a patriotic illiterate like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
You want me to show you in evidence that Kenya paid its arrears owing to the UN?

Good!
I will!
And after I do, it is pure trolling I will unleash on you. No more pretence at intellectual debate with a patriotic illiterate like you.
Gow ahead
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:

Good!
I will!
And let ne remind u, whether it is payment in installments or otherwise, the bottom line is, Kenya is making financial contributions to the UN, and that $440mn was for the last year alone.

Ati Kenya is too poor to pay.....nonsense!!!!!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:
If only u had botherewd to click on this link Which I have provided above, and the many other links I have posted here, perhaps by now you would have been cured of your rectal-cranial inversion disorder.

Your links have all been contradictory from claiming there are 70% poor Nigerians to 61% and finally to 80 million and 1 million!!!! You can't read your link before posting because you're congenitally limited in mental development and innately sterile in intelligent discuss.

If at your age you can't sieve dirt from facts with Google, then you are mentally inferior to domestic dogs!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:
And let ne remind u, whether it is payment in installments or otherwise, the bottom line is, Kenya is making financial contributions to the UN, and that $440mn was for the last year alone.

Ati Kenya is too poor to pay.....nonsense!!!!!
Stop trying to shift the goal post, looney. You have made your submission and I am to prove that Kenya paid what she's been owing . Full stop!

Are you genetically compromised?

Are you a hybrid mutant?
Stop ovulating like a biittch!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:

Your links have all been contradictory from claiming there are 70% poor Nigerians to 61% and finally to 80 million and 1 million!!!! You can't read your link before posting because you're congenitally limited in mental development and innately sterile in intelligent discuss.

If at your age you can't sieve dirt from facts with Google, then you mentally inferior to domestic dogs!

Kenya is the Africa's largest Regular Budget contributor to the UN.......http://www.un.org/en/ga/contributions/honourroll.shtml

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
Stop trying to shift the goal post, looney. You have made your submission and I am to prove that Kenya paid what she's been owing . Full stop!

Are you genetically compromised?

Are you a hybrid mutant?
Stop ovulating like a biittch!
Okay....
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:
Gow ahead

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Coldplay89:
Kenya is the Africa's largest Regular Budget contributor to the UN.......http://www.un.org/en/ga/contributions/honourroll.shtml
I thought illiteracy and lack of comprehensibility were your only delimma.

Now I should add witchcraft! This is what you have been doing ever since, springing out sources and lying with them.

Now I have killed you with your own bullet. Coldplay89, shellacked by the Nigerian superior gunfire!

Here's the breakdown of payment from the link YOU brought. I didn't even go beyond the first page to prove you a poker faced liar!!!

I told you UN payment is calculated by GNP so bigger and richer countries pay more!

Kenya is a distant 9th in Africa with a laughable GDP of $53 billion! How can she be one of the highest in the world when she's not even in Africa!

Beclouded messtard

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355143_2016101412_20_09_jpegca7c39177dd35681534e8ec38cbee861

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355144_2016101412_19_22_jpegae49f2708c26ab19620882d67a28ff65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355145_2016101412_18_06_jpeg0cccf3089066ab873ced0bf952954118
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidha254(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
[s][/s]

[b]First off, your write up is poorly constructed and riddled with wrongly placed punctuation and basic blunders!

You're Intellectually crippled, emotionally vacant and logically hollow!

How I got into an intellectual debate with you still beats me! Little , blazing baboon! How can Kenya be the largest African contributor to the UN when the UN determines each members' contribution by measuring their GNP, per capita income in relation to external debts?

Kenya lags behind in GNp and per capita income in Africa as she isn't even within the first 15 in Africa. You're a cassava-chewing billy goat.

When you're factually besieged, you desperately try to wiggle your way by uncorrelated argument. Kenya only paid her debts in arrears to the UN! Your education never progressed beyond blog searches.

Kenya is not among members of the AU that are financial heavyweights. End of story! Your UN story is not only false but portrays you as a petty fraud with poor logical ability.

Stupid , blooming ignoramus! Are you manufacturing stories from your village occult shrine?

Wealthy countries take up the financial burden of all multinational organisations be it UN, EU, AU,ECOWAS or SADC. Wasted fool.

In The UN it is the US, Japan,Germany,UK, France, etc , in EU, it is, Germany,UK,Feance. In ECOWAS it is chiefly Nigeria, Ghana to a lesser degree. In AU it is Nigeria, South Africa, Libya Egypt, Angola....

How did little insignificant , dirt-poor Kenya beat this protocol and standard to become the highest in the UN?

Bedazzled wizard!
[/b]

***Modified***

That link you furnished about kenya contributing $5 million to global fund for HIV. .... actually Kenya pledged $5 million. There's a difference between pledging which is a promise to pay than "contributed" which is to have already paid it. You're a goat-fücking illiterate with an IQ smaller than your girl friend's clitøris.

Also the AU contribution is a yearly affair for ever, the global fund pledge is a once-in-a-life-time payment.

May the lawd help you and cure you from your unique illiteracy!
Once again, you type faster than your mind can think...
then now you you want escape on technicalities between pledge and promise.hahahaha.... kenya never backs down in its international obligations, when we say we will do, it will happen, I can give you plenty of examples that kenya has voluntarily given million of dollars to countries in need, which when accumulated is more than what kenya contributes to AU, money given to malawi,sieraleone, even haiti

And then you laugh at kenyas GDP, those maggots between your ears must really be rotten, The biggest economy in Africa 96% of allvits exports are oil and it does not even have proper functioning refineries... with all the GDP/capita, more kenyans go to school, have better hospitals, do banking, do formal retailing, get better security relatively........... So whats the point of having all that oil money when you cant get your house in order Nigeria is the joke of Africa, you bribg down the whole of Africa ... you guys need some prayers. https://unitedhumanists.com/2016/01/12/nigeria-with-70-living-in-poverty-unveils-largest-jesus-statue-in-africa/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidha254(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
I thought illiteracy and lack of comprehensibility were your only delimma.

Now I should add witchcraft! This is what you have been doing ever since, springing out sources and lying with them.

Now I have killed you with your own bullet. Coldplay89, shellacked by the Nigerian superior gunfire!

Here's the breakdown of payment from the link YOU brought. I didn't even go beyond the first page to prove you a poker faced liar!!!

I told you UN payment is calculated by GNP so bigger and richer countries pay more!

Kenya is a distant 9th in Africa with a laughable GDP of $53 billion! How can she be one of the highest in the world when she's not even in Africa!

Beclouded messtard

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355143_2016101412_20_09_jpegca7c39177dd35681534e8ec38cbee861

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355144_2016101412_19_22_jpegae49f2708c26ab19620882d67a28ff65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355145_2016101412_18_06_jpeg0cccf3089066ab873ced0bf952954118

BTW, i cant help but notice that Nigeria the self declaired "giant of africa" is missing from the list of members who have paid their dues in full, why is that? isnt the oil market doing you so good, hahahaha, unbilievable, A $500b economy with a gdp/capita of $3,000 still lags so behing in human development index you would think they are one of the poorest country

Did you know that other countries use Nigeria as a benchmark what what not to do with oil money and economy in general?? intelectuals in kenya have been known to use phrases like "leets not be like nigeria" ..... You are like what failure looks like even after getting lots of income from oil...........You are more like the joke of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.