Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20546 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Coldplay89:
You poked holes even on the UN own reports, yet failed to present your factual reports.

1)True, Kenya may not be the highest contributor to the UN, but u faileds to prove that it does not contribute at all becos, according too u, it is too poor! We proved that indeed that Kenya is the largest contributor to the UN, contrary to your claims....
2)It is the Nigerian media that made those reports about poverty rates, with their estimates oscillating between 60 and 70pc. And if u have been to school bvefore and studied statistics, such estimates do no have to be absolutely accurate. They never are. However they are the true reflection of the situation on the ground:
a)that the majority of of Nigerians are living in poverty despite the country being terribly rich.
b)Other credible sources such as the AfDB have shown that that Kenya's size of the middle class and the poor class is roughly equal in size
whilst in Nigeria, the middle class is considerably smaller than the low class citizens.
3)You have no reason to whatsoever reject Youtube as a veritable source of information. It is your lame attempt to deny defeat. Youtube is an interface no different from google, another medium used to spread information, but in video format. Would u not then believe the information from say the UN on Youtube, even when it's them that posted it on Youtube?

You're deranged!

I have found you a liar presenting misleading and contradictory sources as evidence not once or twice or thrice. You waste our time here trying to justify your intellectual limitations and compulsive lying disposition.

Why should I present facts to disprove Kenya doesn't pay her international dues in the UN when I never accused her of not paying in the first instance? sad angry

Are you sure your health practitioners aren't testing your residual schizophrenia and retrograde amnesia by handing you an internet enabled phone?

Shoo off!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Coldplay89:
I dont think u are Kenyan, lady.But we thank u so much for valiantly defending us despite the senseless insults aimed at you by that insane chap. You dint deserve them. Dont mind him.

Thank u for trying to present the positive image of Kenya. We appreciate it.
She's too ashamed to declare her country as I have fact-fücked her spectacularly and repeatedly for her irreformable ignorance!

Don't even think you'll score with her, you hollow-brained pansy, she's on a long trip to straddle a real Naija dick so that her offsprings will have a chance to share in our superior DNA!

She's suffering from what I termed Nigeria-monomania and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Coldplay89:

Give us fresh news from 2015-16. 2012 is a veeery veery long time as far as such matters are concerned....and before u dismiss me an idiot........please!
Now I know you didn't go to school. The in has a 2 year budget.

That link is 2012/2013 budget year and next will be 2015/16..

See? You're aren't up to date!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Fidha254:
In all measure of Human development Nigeria with a GDP of $500 and per capita 0f $3000 gets trumped by Kenya with a GDP of $61B and a per capita of $2,500......... From Kenyas perspective, Nigeria looking like a failed nation.
The fact that a country like Kenya mocks Nigeria is in itself so humiliating, From the difference in sizes of economies so huge, it shouldnt even be imaginable to dare compare the two countries, but sadly Kenya ranks higher in access to school and education, electricity, financial inclusion, health care, security, citizen welfare and general living standards.... And then Nigeria still has the audacity of claiming to be the giant of Africa?? get back in your lane, you still have a long way to catch up with literacy rates of 61%

data posted on this website is sourced from worldbank , cia factbook.....some is outdated buy its relative in that they post the numbers on the same year on both sides

[b]My boy, quote me directly. I come to this thread only by mentions!

When you want to drop misleading data as usual, tag me please. Kenya's access to electricity is 42% Nigeria is 50%
Now, little countries with fewer population always produce better standards of living and HDI because of ease of distribution and access. How Kenya no more than twice the population of Lagos cannot afford above 70% access to electricity baffles me!

Your poverty rate is 42% why? How can a tiny country have that staggering amount of poor people?

You know nothing about geopolitics, dummy.

The US has the biggest economy in the world and its prices and inflation affects the world's economy but there are more poor people in percentage and numbers in US than in Finland or Luxembourg, two tiny insignificant countries in Europe.

You're a daft like many Kenyans. Nigeria has one of the largest middle class in Africa with the largest number of billionaires in the continent and 2nd largest number of millionaires just behind South Africa.

Kenyans do mobile banking because your people are too poor and uneducated to have a first class world standard banking practise.

Check the percentage of poor income household in Kenya and other east African region below.

And may I remind you that East Africa is the most impoverished region in Africa? Either in sports, economy, politics, international power play, you're always behind.

The Giant-ness of a country is measured by its power of projection and influence at the international stage dümmy! grin you're a 1st class illiterate.

Standard of living and amenities are for domestic politics and Kenya still falls below Nigeria at that.

Do you know countries that are having the best GDP per capita PPP and Nominal in Africa? I'll tell you;

Cape Verde
Lybia
Mauritius
Seychelles countries which Nigeria and South Africa and Egypt dictate to and tell what and what not to do in the international stage.

Going by your postulation those are the giant of Africa. Dümmy-dumdum
I will keep educating all Kenyans on this forum

Lazy bone-thin illiterates!

See your poverty in pics below! 92% low income household in Kenya!!! shocked No wonder you survive by caging animals and have people come watch them grin

[/b]
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Kenya

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidha254(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
DriveByKiller:

[b]My boy, quote me directly. I come to this thread only by mentions!

When you want to drop misleading data as usual, tag me please. Kenya's access to electricity is 42% Nigeria is 50%
Now, little countries with fewer population always produce better standards of living and HDI because of ease of distribution and access. How Kenya no more than twice the population of Lagos cannot afford above 70% access to electricity baffles me!

Your poverty rate is 42% why? How can a tiny country have that staggering amount of poor people?

You know nothing about geopolitics, dummy.

The US has the biggest economy in the world and its prices and inflation affects the world's economy but there are more poor people in percentage and numbers in US than in Finland or Luxembourg, two tiny insignificant countries in Europe.

You're a daft like many Kenyans. Nigeria has one of the largest middle class in Africa with the largest number of billionaires in the continent and 2nd largest number of millionaires just behind South Africa.

Kenyans do mobile banking because your people are too poor and uneducated to have a first class world standard banking practise.

Check the percentage of poor income household in Kenya and other east African region below.

And may I remind you that East Africa is the most impoverished region in Africa? Either in sports, economy, politics, international power play, you're always behind.

The Giant-ness of a country is measured by its power of projection and influence at the international stage dümmy! grin you're a 1st class illiterate.

Standard of living and amenities are for domestic politics and Kenya still falls below Nigeria at that.

Do you know countries that are having the best GDP per capita PPP and Nominal in Africa? I'll tell you;

Cape Verde
Lybia
Mauritius
Seychelles countries which Nigeria and South Africa and Egypt dictate to and tell what and what not to do in the international stage.

Going by your postulation those are the giant of Africa. Dümmy-dumdum
I will keep educating all Kenyans on this forum

Lazy bone-thin illiterates!

See your poverty in pics below! 92% low income household in Kenya!!! shocked No wonder you survive by caging animals and have people come watch them grin

[/b]
haha...
first I quoted you long time ago, 2nd we know who you are, you reply just like your other account anyway...
You reply is one of the dummest and most uniformed, go check your facts first then come back, I wont argue with someone with a 14 year old brain, who thinks just because he cab write something them it becomes a fact.... you have more poor people than the entire population of kenya, Kenya has a population 6 times lesd the size of nigeria yet our dollar millionares 3/4 the ones from nigeria.....
And what power has nigeria ever projected that kenya hasnt? educate us please

And BTW Kenya is a small country with a small GDP so it cant be expected to outerform Nigeria which is a big country but with a bigger gdp..... look at all those countries you mentiones, they will all have a higher GDP/capita,... Nigeria has a higher gdp/capita than kenya, so in a perfect world, for every coin that kenya spends on education, healthcare, electricity for every citizen nigeria is supposed to outspenf kenya for each citizen..... but unexpectadely, kenya perfoms more efficiently......

So whats the point of declairing yourself a giant or even caring to project power when you perform poorly on most basic things, who is going to respect you in the community of nations, you cant advise anyone about defence,health,education....

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by mamachizzy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
black is beautiful. If u wanna bleach ur skin because of guys attention, then u are suffering from low self esteem. I am dark and my fiance loves me so much. Even calls me My Nubian Queen. Embrace urself . be comfortable in ur own skin pls
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Iisha(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nowadaays the light skinned ladies are getting all the attention and admiration from guys and this lady cant take it any more. She intends to bleach her skin to become light skin so she can also enjoy the attention light skinned ladies are getting.

Black or fair...all beautiful. I am fair tho and satisfied with that. Be proud of yourself
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Chrisrare: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iisha:

Black or fair...all beautiful. I am fair tho and satisfied with that. Be proud of yourself
U don't have a pix in ur dp... And u say ur proud of urself.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Iisha(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chrisrare:
U don't have a pix in ur dp... And u say ur proud of urself.

Yep, I'm proud of myself, about the dp, my decision. Oh and recheck
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fidha254:

haha...
first I quoted you long time ago, 2nd we know who you are, you reply just like your other account anyway...
You reprehensible scumbag, I have maintained who I am, why type as if you "unraveled" my identity?
Your lunacy is completely unhinged!
Fidha254:

You reply is one of the dummest and most uniformed, go check your facts first then come back, I wont argue with someone with a 14 year old brain, who thinks just because he cab write something them it becomes a fact....
you just got exposed by a superior debater who towers head and shoulders above you. You keep saying 'bye' but my damning proof keeps compelling you to defend your exposed lies with yet more lies.

You're an illiterate, a first class buffoon with the comprehension graces of a todler with mental epilepsy!

You know nothing about geopolitics or its scale of measurement. You're of more value dead with your corpse as manure for the earth!
Fidha254:

you have more poor people than the entire population of kenya, Kenya has a population 6 times lesd the size of nigeria yet our dollar millionares 3/4 the ones from nigeria.....

The link I provided says 92% of Kenyans are low income earners. Nigeria has the highest number of billionaires and second highest number of billionaires in Africa. Kenya is home to slums and human-apes.
You're a poverty-enveloped mongrel.

Fidha254:

And what power has nigeria ever projected that kenya hasnt? educate us please
You're a godforsaken, deadbrained skunk! You ask this question?

Please use Google for once for good in your deficit life and search out Africa's hegemony! Or better still check Africa's most influential countries and you will see why certain giant countries in Africa who enjoy international projection and influence are not allowed to become chairperson in the African Union(AU) E.g Nigeria, South Africa , Egypt. When south Africa broke that protocol, she paid for it.

You're a retardêd illiterate!

Fidha254:

And BTW Kenya is a small country with a small GDP so it cant be expected to outerform Nigeria which is a big country but with a bigger gdp..... look at all those countries you mentiones, they will all have a higher GDP/capita,... Nigeria has a higher gdp/capita than kenya, so in a perfect world, for every coin that kenya spends on education, healthcare, electricity for every citizen nigeria is supposed to outspenf kenya for each citizen..... but unexpectadely, kenya perfoms more efficiently......

So whats the point of declairing yourself a giant or even caring to project power when you perform poorly on most basic things, who is going to respect you in the community of nations, you cant advise anyone about defence,health,education....

Kenya is a small irrelevant country with slums everywhere. Other than marathon and wild animals you're unknown!

Your citizens are poor and carry money in their SIM cards and your economy is a laughable $53 billion.

Your fantasies arent realities. Delusional idiot.

When your government cannot build standard banks or electricity for just 45 million people.

Deadbeat bastard living in denial
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Marcus2:
she better bleach, don't really fancy dark skinned girls.

Who cares about what you think looool grin

Who even wants to date you
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Honestly I don't get why some ladies are so insecure. If I see some really really dark skinned ladies gosh I get so jealous. Like that glow, they look like a barbie doll. No spots. Everything fresh. Beautiful! Like chocolate. If I had the choice to be really dark I would choose it because it's so beautiful and unique. But unfortunately unfortunately I am fair. So whenever someone bleaches their skin, ignoring skin cancer etc I am just giirl. U r blind
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
i still find dark skinned women attractive
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
cherryblossoms:
I'm dark skinned. I for even prefer Lupita color sef. The way I see it, the more black women bleach their skin, The more exotic darker skinned women will be. I know how many compliments I get on my natural skin tone.

Prove it with a picture
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Who cares about what you think looool grin

Who even wants to date you
u seem like a les.. Hope ur not one?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Lasveg:
u seem like a les.. Hope ur not one?

Wtf
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Wtf
its a simple question (based on my observations).
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Lasveg:
its a simple question (based on my observations).

Errrrm nooo undecided
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Errrrm nooo undecided
ok.. Gud to know.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lasveg:
ok.. Gud to know.

Yh obviously ur observations were wrong. Instead of observing someone on an ONLINE FORUM. Y not put your energy into somewhere useful
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Yh obviously ur observations were wrong. Instead of observing someone on an ONLINE FORUM. Y not put your energy into somewhere useful
if ur not a les then u dont have anything to be worried about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.