Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Online Job Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Job Vacancy. (11001 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2006
Online Job Vacancy for the New Year 2007.

2nd Phase Richer Nigeria Vacancies exist for Candidates who:

1) Spend at Least Two hours online weekly

2) Are dedicated and committed to the job

To apply please go directly to http://nairarain.inc.tc  and fill the form to get started (no more sending of emails to apply)
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2006
Email jerry@richernigeria for any questions
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
Remember it's an online job. Email jerry@richernigeria if you have any problems applying.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2007
Happy New Year 2007.
I wish you all the best this year.
Amen.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2007
http://nairarain.inc.tc
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2007
If you need more information about the Job specifications please email partners@richernigeria.com. Thanks.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by debbiegold(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2007
tongue MEN AM SO GLad am a member of this site.[color=#006600][/color]abeg continue this work of faith.i need a real job.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ debbiegold

Yes its a real Job. Thanks.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2007
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2007
Any problems? Please dont fail to contact us.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2007
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by amoke115: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2007
Hmmn! any testimonies yet?
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2007
Ah yes click here Testimonies
Take care!
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by TeskyMan(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2007
ohh i see,well i have been involve in this kind of stuffs and i tell you i lost a whooping sum of 5k,on top say i no get money but i still got scammed for 5k, na wahhh make we fear God ohh,

Teskyman,
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2007
This one is very differnet and unique in every way.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ tesky
You should check the Testimonies to confirm that its worthwhile.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2007
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
2nd phase application ends on January 21st 2007
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by akintoso1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2007
hmmmmm!!! another naija wayo wayo, abeg my people open and shine ya eye oooooooooooooooooo.we need real jobs n not junksssss
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ akintos

If you think your wits aint matching this job (because its online) then find another thread and post your dumb ass opinions. Well its left for the people to choose and not to take in your trash. Better get a life and get a job, anyway which this is far better, Check it up for yourself at http://richernigeria.com or http://nairarain.inc.tc.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by solajacobs(m): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2007
People for nairaland don wise o, Abeg,carry your wayo commot for here jare.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2007
@ solajacobs

You've just posted 58 and you say you are wise? Please read the post from the beginning and have some wisdom. Theres no need to castigate when you dont have the take to break into it. Its not mandatory you join. But better for those who do. And its out of your freewill you can join the program. There's no application fee. So no matter what you say, its an online job, and those who would want to take part will take part. over 400 are already seeing their benefits. So Sola please get a life.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by kboy3(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2007
the site no dey agree login when u don alreay sign up o.pls help me o
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ k_boy

You'll have to sign in with your email address (you used in registering) and your password that was earlier delivered to you. I hope this solves the problem.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by akintoso1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2007
mr. jerrymania,

Abeg my pardon, I still don't believe this your wayo wayo tit-bit.It's not convincing enough.Repackage it abeg.!!!!!!!!
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ akintos
There's no time for people like you. The worlds left for those who dare. Sorry i cant reply you any further.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by akintoso1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ ATTENTION FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

please fellow naijalanders, beware of the poster of this mail i.e JERRYMANIA, he met me a while ago online and threaten to deal with me for not allowing him to deceive serious minded nigerians in diaspora with his dubious ONLINE JOBS.Please avoid him in your own interest and please mr. moderator save me from him oooooo.May God bless us all , Amen.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2007
@ akintos
Thumbs down for you.
Mr Liar it would seem brave of you to paste our convo here let all Nairaland users read. I've been here for a long while so i know what credibility means. You are just a frightened infused 419 mindful being. Dont get scared, its not mandatory for you to be a part and people like you don't have the drive to succeed. Doubters will ever remain doubters but God will make you far away from me because i and others are enjoying success (so we need no dirty stains), long before you post this trash here.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by COSIBI: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] grin

look for possible artwork buyers and enjoy the commission
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2007
@ COSIBI

The Site will be live March 15th for auction activities. So stay tuned till then.
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by akintoso1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2007
@jerrymania

But why are you threatening me for God sake?keep recruiting your buyobuyos who cannot even use their head to think twice on your fake ventures and leave me alone!!!!.May God help you sha, !!!!!!!!!only time will tell who is saying the truth.I LEAVE YOU TO YOUR CONSCIENCE!
Re: Online Job Vacancy. by jerrymania(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thank You for leaving akintos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Accepting Cv / Job Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH) / P-YES Program Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.