Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (962119 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by StephanieElla24: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
hehe so this Blockbuster story from a blockbuster writer has blockbusterly ended Lol. 3big gbosa!!! to you Angelinasto YOU ARE SIMPLY GREAT..kindly mention me in your succeeding works
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
wow, everything that had beginning must surely End.... Angelinastto is a super star, u are bomb. u rock...
weldone dear, more inspiration
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tehmietee(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wao! Gorgeous end... Nyc 1 ma'am. More ink 2 pen,n more money in ur bank account xo as 2 av more mbs on ur fone. Thumbs up!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by marycare: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
thanks very much for d time u devoted n share dis story wt us. i really appreciate u. may god bless u n enrich ur memort
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Mobecs(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
The story "in the dark" ended with a hanging question.
¤ what caused Khloe's miscarriage?

The question will be answered in my next story. It's going to be a continuation of "In the dark" but it has a different title and the story will be based on Khloe and her marriage life.
I'm yet to give it a title but I have the whole story in my head. Will try and mention everybody when it kicks off. (do show some love)

In no particular order

BABSOPEY, HORMOBOLANLE, TEEL123, CHUMZYPINKY, JANE1234F, RACHELFST, QUEENBEE123,HADAMPSON,DIVENROYALTY,HARUNABLEZIN,PSALMORADO05,BARUWAA,MISMOSSY, LAKYANI,CREEZA,WISEFOOL2,JAGUGU88LI,YUNGTEMMY,YEWANDEQUEEN,SKILFUL01,NELSONOBAS, OLUWATYMYLEHIN, OLUWABUQQYYOLO, GIRLHALEY, ENIGURL, XAMSTER, FEMZY, EDIBOI, ABEFE99 and everybody that made this a success. Every one counts!
I DOBALE FOR YOU ALL!
Please add me to the list too, I must be a part of this wonderful journey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
When,how and where did Nancy's dad die angel .kul masterpiece i must say but answer ma question.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!
My joy is out of this world as I put a stop to this story today!
I started from the bottom and I am here. It ain't possible without all the beautiful people that stood by me. Will still mention nameS but I'm yet to make a comprehensive list!
To all of you that contributed and to those that read and kept quiet, I wanna say a big thank you!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

A¥J
Beautiful ma'am more wisdom
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Missperfect28:
When,how and where did Nancy's dad die angel .kul masterpiece i must say but answer ma question.
her step dad....... Mr. avoiding Williams
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jane1234f:
Thanks Angel
olatex25:
wow, everything that had beginning must surely End.... Angelinastto is a super star, u are bomb. u rock...
princessadeola:

Beautiful ma'am more wisdom
olatex25:
lol I'm blushing o. thanks guys!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy
Eniqurl:
This is perfect! I love dz Angelinastto ... Please mention me when u start another story.
xamster:
yes mummy cheesy

sincerely, you could make a lot of cash selling this story if you publish it and sell it online. its dope. you got the brains angel.
mention me in your next story pal.
Ridwan1821:
Wowww.. What a great end to d story "In the dark", I feel like reading it over and over again. The story from d beginning to d end was awesome. Thank u for this wonderful Story, More ink to ur pen.

Pls do mention me when u start ur next story.
Divineroyalty:
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one hell of a sweet,interesting, touching, captivating n mind blowing piece. Thanks dear for completing this. It's really a work well done.
Am proud of u.

Please tag me in ur next piece. In fact, any write up u r gonna do again.

Keep it up.
Lankyannie:
WOOOW!Angel honey,i heart you alot no be jonse.thanks alot baby for giving us a happily ever after ending,more wisdom,money,fine boo,oyinbo husby and a peaceful family to you dearie.please mention me when next u start another story.chop kizzcheesy
Divineroyalty:
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one hell of a sweet,interesting, touching, captivating n mind blowing piece. Thanks dear for completing this. It's really a work well done.
Am proud of u.

Please tag me in ur next piece. In fact, any write up u r gonna do again.

Keep it up.
you guys have been there from the bottom. super grateful!

3 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelinastto is there any single girl in smith, Stanley or Williams family cus i want to marry into their beautiful family ?
yea...... I'm here, let's get marry!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Wow!! this is what i call BEST STORY OF THE CENTURY. angelinastto, u r an ultimate writer.. Uncountable gbosa 4 ugrin
Destiny4fame:
I stumbled on this beautiful piece on Friday and to the glory of God,I am through .I must confess,U are an awesome writer.I've read works from incredible writers here(Repogirl,AudreyTimms,Glowingscenes) and I av to commend U also....I pray U continue to grow in wisdom. More ink to ur pen and more mb to ur phone.....#TeamJordan#
#shallom#
Hadampson:
Wow!! this is what i call BEST STORY OF THE CENTURY. angelinastto, u r an ultimate writer.. Uncountable gbosa 4 ugrin
THANKS BRO
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Debbiesmart(f): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
omg.......thhs story is so good
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by domido(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelinastto:

The question will be answered in my next story. It's going to be a continuation of "In the dark" but it has a different title and the story will be based on Khloe and her marriage life.
I'm yet to give it a title but I have the whole story in my head. Will try and mention everybody when it kicks off. (do show some love)

In no particular order

BABSOPEY, HORMOBOLANLE, TEEL123, CHUMZYPINKY, JANE1234F, RACHELFST, QUEENBEE123,HADAMPSON,DIVENROYALTY,HARUNABLEZIN,PSALMORADO05,BARUWAA,MISMOSSY, LAKYANI,CREEZA,WISEFOOL2,JAGUGU88LI,YUNGTEMMY,YEWANDEQUEEN,SKILFUL01,NELSONOBAS, OLUWATYMYLEHIN, OLUWABUQQYYOLO, GIRLHALEY, ENIGURL, XAMSTER, FEMZY, EDIBOI, ABEFE99 and everybody that made this a success. Every one counts!
I DOBALE FOR YOU ALL!
Angelinastto no try me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by boligo1(m): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2017
angel u have done a great job here....u just lifted my hope 2tru dis story dat despite all odds is still gonna be ok....tanx dear...pls do mention me in ur next story...i remain ur biggest fan..thomb up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Angelinastto:
her step dad....... Mr. avoiding Williams
oh oh.pau pawwu grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!
My joy is out of this world as I put a stop to this story today!
I started from the bottom and I am here. It ain't possible without all the beautiful people that stood by me. Will still mention nameS but I'm yet to make a comprehensive list!
To all of you that contributed and to those that read and kept quiet, I wanna say a big thank you!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

A¥J

Finally, you made it to the end and we all followed you.
Thanks so much for the job well done, this is the beginning of greater things in your career...

More blessing!
Blizzydodo, angel iyaf do well, come and read the last episode.

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SaidYor(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
I knw dat u will pass
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Evening guys! I'm delighted to inform you that I will be posting two new stories here on nairaland starting from tomorrow. the first one "Life of a star" is a celebrity story while the second one "Every single mistake" is the continuation of "in the dark"
all lovers of Khloe and Josh should join me on the thread.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
To God be the glory great things he has done!!! cry cry cry

I missed such a great masterpiece.......The mod that cornered me..... Hope u know there's God.... I won't cry again...*sniffs*

A very big shout out to the smartest and the most intelligent figure I've ever seen...... I'm highly awed.... Angelinastto..... Tho I'm short of words but I can't thank you enough for Ending this great piece.... More ideas to you.... God bless real good!

Oops.... Karma dealt with Mike nd his wife,Fate bring Nancy and Kelvin together, Love unites them all..... Thank God for Nancy life and forgiveness really free one's life from burden and guilt.... We are all humans,we tend to make mistakes........ I'm so much in love with this superb piece......

To all Angelinastto's followers.... Big shout out to you all..... You rocks!.....

Peace

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Angelinastto:
Evening guys! I'm delighted to inform you that I will be posting two new stories here on nairaland starting from tomorrow. the first one "Life of a star" is a celebrity story while the second one "Every single mistake" is the continuation of "in the dark"
all lovers of Khloe and Josh should join me on the thread.

God bless you!
i'm in for d two.fopget me not(boffinjay)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by dammypat(f): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
I bumbep in here days ago, more inspiration from above,more ink to your pen and more grease to elbow
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kwitme(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wating 4 D 2 New Story U Promised To Start...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelinastto:

In no particular order

I DOBALE FOR YOU ALL!

you are most welcome dear. Thank you too for that wonderful story. I cant wish for a sweeter n more intriguing one.
Kudos n bravos
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Alavick(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
I've been a ghost reader since the beginning of this s story...

I just av to commend this great work... so superb..more ink to your pen Angel...

please let me know wen u start the new story abt khole ...

tnx
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by teecode45(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Angel yu'r d best wow!!!!!!!!!!......dis story too mke sense die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SaidYor(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Am new here...any welcome

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SaidYor(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Gud moring guyz
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Pretty Angelinastto, wow! I've been offline. Thanks for remembering me. I'll keep anticipating the sequence. Do you see that you turned out really great?! That's the spirit!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bloodinbloodout: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ASBEE(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dun even knw wat to say.....dis is just excellent! thumbs up Angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by uniqueogo(f): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow I don't mind turning into a siren

babe you are so good at what you do

am so happy

happy ending

good job dear .

I expect more from you GOD BLESS YOU!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.