Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (962100 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinatto.............more update please. I know its not easy,nd I appreciate ur effort.
I vow to finish dis story!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ediboi: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2016
This Story is so on point like DECIMAL......
ANGELINATTO, I Salute You!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION:: PRECIAL419, SULPUR.

"Hello miss... You forgot your bag with me, you wanna come get it in my room?" Kelvin said from the other end. I could not help but laugh at his silly question, " and what is happening in your room?" i asked with little interest. " ehm lets just say something that will wipe your tears" kelvin said. I hummed and said "Not good enough reason for me to come cos have not been crying"
"Seriously?!" kelvin shouted and i told him yes.
"what if i have a better reason?" kelvin asked and i told him its not because of his reason, it just because i wanted to be alone. Kelvin respected my wish of wanting to be alone and told me to take care of myself before ending the call.
I switched my phone off and sluggishly got a dress from my wardrobe before i went to see Mi mom in her room. We talked for awhile about alot of things excluding relationships, i gussed mi mom was purposefully skipping that part. After a lot of gisting, i had dinner with mi mom, though i had little appetite, her company lifted my spirit.
After dinner, i told mi mom i would retire to my room. "Sure you will be fine?" mi mom asked and i noded. "I don't think so, probably you sure come stay with me" Mi mom said and i agreed, with the conclusion that been alone will only help in making me think of Jordan the more. I had my shower and changed into my night wear in my room before i went to join Mi mom in bed. Mi mom was super fun to be with, if not for her,i would have cry myself to sleep.

"Hey baby, wake up you are late for work". I heard some whisper into my ear from afar. I slowly opened my eyes and i saw mi mom. "Get up honey, you are late for work" Mi mom said again and the event that brought me to her room occurred to me. I looked outside the window and saw how bright it was already, i quickly pulled the blanket away from my body and rushed to my room. Thinking of how harsh Mr.larry would scold me for my lateness.
I had a quick bath and quickly got a dress before i applied little make up. Satisfied with my look i rushed out of my room and said a quick bye to mi mom before dashing out to my car.
Fortunately for me, I met mr.larry's absence at work. I quickly settled in my spaced and got bussy with the files on my table, though the files were not due for submission anytime soon, but i needed something to be bussy with in order to free my mind.
I was still bussy with work when i heard a knock on my door. I told the person at the door to come in and a delivery boy walked in.
"Are you miss Nancy" he asked and i noded. "please sign here" he said as he put a note in front of me. I signed and received the package with surprise. I quickly opened the package immediately the boy was out of sight. "Waoh!" I murmured immediately i saw the content of the package. In the package was a very beautiful red rose and a colourful greeting card. I smelt the rose as i read the message in the greeting card. It was a beautiful Goodmorning message and i could not help but smile as i read. Inside the card was a small written note. "miss your phone has been off. I quickly got my phone from my bag and switched it on as i read the content of the note over and over again, trying to figure out whose hand writing it was. My only hope was for it to be from Jordan, in a bid to apologies for his wrong. "I will surly forgive him again" i said as i fold the note and got back to work.

At exactly 4:00pm, i got off work. I decided it was time to leave when i had nothing else to do. I packed my bag and left for my car. "hey miss!". I heard someone say behind me, i turned and saw kelvin full of smile. I walked up to him and hugged him before i asked what he was doing at my walking place. "ehm lets just say am waiting for an angel and i found her already" kelvin said with a smile and i hitted him playfully. "Get in" kelvin said and i asked "to where?".
"no questions" he said as he opened the door for me. Kelvin was behaving all romantic and this made me doubt if the delivery was from Jordan.
"wait... Did you send the delivery boy?" I asked with a questioning look. "Lets say i did" kelvin said with a charming smile and we both got into the car. I handed my car key to one of kelvin's security before we zoomed off to the unknown destination.

I ended up in a cinema with Kelvin. We saw a movie together and i loved every moment of it. In the middle of the movie kelvin tapped me and touched his shoulder. I knew he was trying to tell me to place my head on his shoulder but, i pretended i was lost. He tapped me again and touched his head before touching his shoulder , i could not help but burst into laughter. With him realising that i was pretending not to get his sign, he pulled my head and placed it on his shoulder with a little force. I would have fought him to free myself but the laughter made me weak. I let my head rest on his shoulder and concentrated on inhaling his scent over the movie.
T.B.C

10 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto is the best.
Bae I've been reading your interesting stories amidst the bulky task before me.
To the story:
well i see Nancy in a circle trying to unravel the end even though she have no concrete idea of its starting point.
Jordan is no good for her, nevertheless everyone does deserve a second chance, hence he is no exception.
Kelvin on the otherhand is here to brighten Nancy's rainbow. All in all one of the two will be the ultimate knight for our princess.
Similarly, am also looking forward to the events of other notable characters in the story so as to illuminate the mainstay of this profound story.
Once more, i declare am still following ma sassy angel on this one. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
CHAPTER 6
DEDICATION:FELICITY09 EDIBOI.

On kelvin's shoulder, all the memories we've had together came afresh as i inhaled his scent.This was the same guy that helped me out of a mess the first day we met.Though the mess i created was super annoying, he never got mad at me neither did he disclose a thing to my mom.After the whole messy meeting, he took me like a sister and started a cooking lesson with me.I could remember consulting him whenever i had a problem, i could remember running to him like a guardian and i could remembering him taking my problems in and solving it like his own.I looked back at all the things kelvin did for me when my mom died.I could remember how he stood by me and held my hand so i would'nt fall.I could remember his timely advice and his financial assistance even though he was in need as well.All this going on in my head got me emotional.I wiped the tears in my eyes and held kelvin close to myself.I wished to have him this close forever because every moment with him makes me feel like the only girl in the world.
"Is somebody trying to seduce me?" kelvin's voice brought me out of my thought.I released my tight grip on him and smiled shyly. "why are you crying? The movie is not tragic" kelvin asked in a whisper and i just noded in response to his question. "Okay ma'am, lets leave" he said and i said "i am fine with the movie".
Kelvin chuckled and said "and who said you are not fine with it. We are leaving because the movie has ended.Sure you did not even notice because you are so obsessed with me".
I raised my head and looked around the cinema. Most of the people we saw the movie together were on their way out. I struggled my shoulder and said "Oh, i never knew". Kelvin laughed at me and said "how will you know? When you are bussy holding me as if i would run away" i hit kelvin and told him to go if he want to. He rose to his feet and bent down toward me before saying "Just say you want me to stay with you and i will never leave".I smiled and told him to disappear for all i care. Kelvin pinched me on my cheek and held my hand as we left the cinema.

kelvin took me to a five star restaurant after seeing the movie.The restaurant was beautiful but had little people in it when we arrived, probably because of the expenses.
We settled in an empty chair and a waiter walked up to us for our order.
Kelvin asked for what i would love to have as we went through the menu.I told him i would settle for a plate of coconut rice and chicken but kelvin ended up ordering most of the food on the menu.
In less than twenty minutes, our table was filled with varieties of food.Though i wanted to keep my eye on my coconut rice, kelvin forced me to take alittle from all the meals on the table.We had a glass of red wine each before we decided it was time to leave.Myself and kelvin went hand in hand over to the cashier to settle our bill. "Woah what a perfect couple. Please invite me over to your wedding, i get excited when i see true love" the cashier a middle age woman said.I smiled shyly as i thanked the woman in a bid to hide the fact that myself and kelvin were just friends."You need to pay me to be the groom at your wedding miss" kelvin whispered on our way out and i hit him on his shoulder.We both laughed as we left the restaurant, holding hands like love birds.
I was happy even though i ended up with a sudden pot belly, due to the meals kelvin forced me to take.
Time checked 8:00pm. Kelvin parked infront of my gate.I could not help but feel lucky to have kelvin with me.He was there for me whenever i needed him and this made me feel the need to express my gratitude.I cleared my throat loudly and said "Ehm...I just want to say a big thank you for been a support whenever i need you.Thanks for been there kelvin".
Kelvin smiled and said "you are welcome Angel.I just want to let you know that i will always be there for you no matter what,till you will realise that with me is where you belong" Kelvin's statement came to me as a surprise and this made me look up at him.I caught him staring at me as well and we remained in a point, staring at each other for a while.I could see the fire burning in kelvin's eyes but i could not decide if it was mere likeness or love.Kelvin slowly bent over to my side and i unconsciously closed my eyes.I felt his lips on my cheek before he burst into laughter."It just an innocent goodnight peck miss".Kelvin said and i opened my eyes. Instead of feeling embarrassed, i joined in the laughter as i hit him continuously.When i was satisfied, i came down from the car and told him never to come looking for me as i walked toward my gate. He laughed and pleaded but i rushed into my compound and closed the gate loudly.(forming angry).
I was yet to step foot into the house when i got a new message,i unlocked my phone to read the message
"Am sorry for all the pains i caused you.Please give me another chance to set things right I miss you! (Jordan)"

7 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
bae eeh,dz mawnin fud no go anywia in satisfying ma hunger ooo.plz gv us more laa.i saw dz story in anoda site seems ppl av strtd doin copy nd paste of dz ma lovely story(beta warn dm nt 2claim as d writer 2avoid..........)nyc one so far hun buh i stil nid more.more bitcoin to ur account jae,av a 1ndaful day filled wid akara nd palm wine.#kizzez
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Lankyannie:
bae eeh,dz mawnin fud no go anywia in satisfying ma hunger ooo.plz gv us more laa.i saw dz story in anoda site seems ppl av strtd doin copy nd paste of dz ma lovely story(beta warn dm nt 2claim as d writer 2avoid..........)nyc one so far hun buh i stil nid more.more bitcoin to ur account jae,av a 1ndaful day filled wid akara nd palm wine.#kizzez
ehnn?? Am i seeing well? Maybe i should get my goggle!
Abeg which site? Make i carry my kondo go meet them.
Thanks honey, have a lovly day and don't branch dtobs house o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
xamster:
Angelinastto is the best.
Bae I've been reading your interesting stories amidst the bulky task before me.
To the story:
well i see Nancy in a circle trying to unravel the end even though she have no concrete idea of its starting point.
Jordan is no good for her, nevertheless everyone does deserve a second chance, hence he is no exception.
Kelvin on the otherhand is here to brighten Nancy's rainbow. All in all one of the two will be the ultimate knight for our princess.
Similarly, am also looking forward to the events of other notable characters in the story so as to illuminate the mainstay of this profound story.
Once more, i declare am still following ma sassy angel on this one. tongue
Awwn. You always have a way of lifting my spirit! Thanks honey!...... You are the bestest (if theres anything like that)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2016
i think jordan will be the tragic of this story or him going to jail for pulling a deadly staunt.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Please guys i need your advise. Between itel 1502 and tecno W4 which is better.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
i think jordan will be the tragic of this story or him going to jail for pulling a deadly staunt.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think am thinking what you are thinking.
Morning...........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think am thinking what you are thinking. Morning...........
hmm, i'm not buying it. You already know the end nah. Morning......
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ogochukwu67(f): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Wow
Can't wait for update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chokmah(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
this really amazing............. next plz
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
What kind of kill joy is this Jordan self, you better park well.....Nice update Angel. You rock!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
nyc story...abeg delete jordan i h8 dat nigga..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks for the update Ma'am but Jordan does not deserve another chance.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
What an update!!! The story is getting more riveting these days. Nancy's love life is kinda complicated. Kelvin is giving Jordan a good run for his money. Nancy is a confused girl right now, she really needs to get things right. Let me be mute, I hope she makes the right decision. Great job Angel, your consistency and your undeniable talent really speak volume of you. Bigger you I pray.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BlizzydoDo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
U r doing a good job Angel....DTOBS I c uuuu
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelinastto:
Please guys i need your advise. Between itel 1502 and tecno W4 which is better.

Tecno w4 is so so better although I don't knw much about itel 1502

W4 has d strongest battery ever.......a friend bought around last two weeks.......I must admit....it put my hot note 2 into shame with it battery.....the applications na die and the Ram is something to be proud of.......kindly go for it ma and am sure you will thank me later wink

*back to d story*

Nancy should just go for kelvin and leave that yeye Jordan alone......its obvious Jordan is too possessive and clingy.....Gosh!!.....I hate such people undecided undecided

This is what I want to read next tongue tongue

Nancy was so excited.....yes!......its her wedding.......Nothing is sweeter than marrying the joy of your life grin grin

Nancy married kelvin abi na the other way round

Ayaf say my own.....bikonu cheesy cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aunty Rachel, your hatred for Jordan is huge. Haven't you forgiven him? Have mercy on him. He's just a victim of circumstances.... I've been praying for inspiration and insight on your behalf, I hope heavens listen to my prayers on time. Honestly, I can't wait to read your next story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by EkoroPrince(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice update, keep it flowing
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Aunty Rachel, your hatred for Jordan is huge. Haven't you forgiven him? Have mercy on him. He's just a victim of circumstances.... I've been praying for inspiration and insight on your behalf, I hope heavens listen to my prayers on time. Honestly, I can't wait to read your next story.
Thanks sweetheart, thanks for your prayers. I will be back very soon by God's grace. As for Jordan, even in real life I don't like guys like him. Love is not a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow!
Don't have anything to say yet. Didn't know we have such Chinua Achebe and Soyinka (s) here in nairaland.
More ink to ur pen Angie.
Keep it up. You're a genius in writing.
More updates please.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
Eagerly waiting for the part when nancy 'll get back to her uncle.
I'm sure he and his wife would have gain extra weight flexing with nancy's wealth.
just keep 'em coming sweet angel.
lol... We will let them flex a bit more dear.
Thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
abefe99:
tanq so so so much its really interesting and tanks for d dedication God bless u dear
God bless you more. Am still on my kneels o. I hope you not angry with me anymore?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Missmossy:
Nancy has really seen a lot embarassed keep it coming Angelinastto, such a beautiful piece. Kudos dear, more wisdom and inspiration to you kiss
awwn thanks for the sweet wish honey. You are the best!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
girlhaley:

Chai...... u dey u style insult me......no akara for you throughout this week....that's my JUDGEMENT tongue

Hmm

A difference between your soulmate and partner......reminds of Boys before flower.....

As usual.....aunty angel......more funds to your acct grin
lol insult bawo. I no fit. Lol ejoor ooo.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Precial419:
Wow nix write up. i dont think jordan realises he now has competition he needs to step up in his game
thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
sulpur:
I'm really loving this, the suspense, the thrills and everything. I am also pleased that your book is relatively pure. I've found something interesting in nairaland apart from gossio
thanks dear. What/who is gossio?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
felicity09:
where's d remaining piece of dis story. sorry I din't commend ur story because I couldn't just help reading and pausing to make a comment. so, pls do something abt it to at least make it worth a long commendation speech after all. pllssss cry
I will sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.